Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Oh, and they/she/it thought it was a great place to go in search of a quiet life. Such is hubris, by the way, cunts are cunts wherever they plonk themselves. Stay there, and watch your carefully grifted bridges burn. Literally.
I wonder if they will use the protests to get safely back to the UK. You know, to protect Archie! Nothing has gone to plan for them. Apparently they are broke. They don’t seem to have many fans. What else can they do?

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Can we stop talking about the saucepan now. Someone on this thread burnt a pan. And ask for advice on a Harry and Meghan thread?? Those Le crescent are nothing but a rip off. Keep on topic!! Go on the off topic thread or advice. thread. Do people not read thread titles? . If you can't deal with a burnt pot then keep out of the kitchen. This whole thread have people replying to a burnt pan. On a Harry and Meghan thread?

How long before Harry and Meghan divorce? I say 1 year from today.. On topic 👀
She will divorce him when he burns the saucepan trying to clean his grey polo shirts
as someone said polos are white

Sorry could not resist will get the ladder to reach the naughty step

Back on topic I think she will cling on till she finds some other rich brainless twat
Turn the tables on Harry saying he was making her depressed and she had to put Archie first

PAAAHH HAAAHHHH ‘quietly’!?! Yup very quietly and discreetly if they’re telling ELLE about it. These two are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Yep as quite as using a megaphone
Bet her bump was really hiding a recording devise which she will edit to show how the royals hate her

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Where the hell is Samantha Markle or Thomas Markle when you need them! It's so strange that they were both very vocal at one time, now both gone eerily quiet. I read somewhere that Sam had her Twitter account deleted.

• Wow

Manbeast

Yes, it’s quite an unpleasant thread in terms of the way they speak to dissenters, and they’re certainly not fans of this thread.
Oooooh, until now I hadn't ever considered other threads on here having opinions on other threads - how exciting! ;) I know that people comment about other sites here and that externally, some people might scrunch their noses about Tattle on the whole. I only discovered this site because of a 'disgraced' Instagrammer who pretended to be someone else and slagged off her supposed friends... whenever that was, I can't even remember now.

I need to get out there on to other threads a bit more!

Has @freda19 been causing trouble?! (I hope so!) She has a mighty fine way with words. As she would say, to bring it back on topic... Meghan and Harry are cunts!

• Haha

Rowan

Chatty Member
How could either of them ever come back to England after all this?
Smeggy burned her boats when they first left but Harry has done absolutely nothing to redeem himself since.
At best, he is a clown, at worse , a nasty minded, spoilt, immature brat.

Chum

My 10-year-old on fire again; saw a clip of M's latest video and said: "Uhm, is she okay?" We discussed it and decided that, no, she probably isn't🙄 But someone should definitely ask her.

• Haha

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I'm wondering,.. cos I have nothing better to do, although I have spent a lovely hour watching the clouds,not many,and seeing what things they resemble,.. I digress,sorry..
So what will they do after the year is up and PC can't pay,won't pay??
Also heard prob from a blog/bird...she's given up all her family,well paternal side,so she can tell h that she's done it for him,and he's done it for her so they can have a contest who's given up the most 🤢🤮,which I'm to thinking only makes them a little older in age to Kate's newly awaited arrival,....so they had better grow up...
And....they are sucking up to billionaires incase any dosh rubs off.if I was the billionaire id be seriously worried with the bad smell accompanying them...
And New York doesn't sound interested in them as some are saying that it doesn't suffer fools gladly and isn't impressed by celebrity as there are so many.
I really hope the titles are stripped before the lockdown ends ..and I would love to be a fly on the wall if they have to come back to frogspawn...cattle class 🙈😂😂
❤😘🤗

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
Saving that for later as it's so long, but just noticed there's a reference to DoraExplorer and prison :eek::m
LCC book - this is where I am right now in the book. Harry had just told the world about the family MM never had...

My sons are friendly with Meghan’s nephew following their appearance with him on MTV’s The Royal World. He and his mother have stayed with us as guests at our castle in Sussex. I do not think I am breaching confidences to repeat that the whole family was upset when they heard Harry expunging them out of existence. The fact is, both branches of Meghan’s family had been close to her. Tom Sr had literally bankrupted himself supporting her. By her own account, he had been an excellent father. Her uncles had done whatever they could to help her. ‘Everyone was there for her.’ Tom Sr ‘was a wonderful father and grandfather. Nothing was too much trouble for him. He is a truly kind, decent man, just as Meghan said on her blog. She wasn’t lying when she said all those things about him.’ According to Meghan, Tom Jr, Samantha, Tyler and his mother Tracey Dooley, Tom Sr is a generous man who would give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it. The Markles had played a far larger part in Meghan’s upbringing than the Ragland family. Her mother had been away for large stretches of time. Although the Ragland family also emerged as warm, by the account of Doria’s own half-brother Joseph Johnson, the times they spent together were not so frequent, but nevertheless ‘it was always nice for family to get together. It was always a good time. We’ve got a little, small family: not a lot of cousins, uncles and that kind of thing that we know of. So when we got together, we were always happy to see each other.’
Aha! Large stretches of time and no explanation. Normally you'd say something like "large stretches of time because she was the captain of a cruise ship sailing the Seven Seas" or "on tour with a musical production where she did the make up"...

This has jail written all over it!

ETA Was looking for the phone call bit and can't find it. BUT I found this:

I am reliably informed that there is no way Prince Charles would be coughing up £4m per annum for protection even if he had it to spare - which he does not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So...arguing has been heard at the happy Harry house....
It wasn't arguing,it was H screaming as they surgically removed his grey t-shirt....
❤🤗😘
Perhaps he's joined some weird religious cult and the grey polo shirt is a uniform that they have to wear 😁

I wonder if Meghan has now realised that Harry has devalued himself in terms of importance by leaving his family to live with her. She married a Prince but now he has no kingdom and no work to do as a royal. All he seems to do now is video call a few charities but as time goes on less charities will want him.

Loads of marriages fail after someone loses their job as it means a change in the balance of the relationship. I wouldn't mind betting that there is some truth in that mag story about them rowing.

Campagne

VIP Member
He's still in that fucking basement isn't he? Hasn't been let off the leash at all.
FFS just join the moonies, scientologists or mormons. Whatever 🥺
He's got cult fodder stamped all over him.
His hair looked appalling. Did he move to the US with just one rucksack and one change of clothes?

Just posting this about the bump clutching.
Apparently Lady C is friendly with a royal cousin.
The Harkles don‘t tolerate any criticism; and Harry wanted the Queen and Prince Charles to muzzle the press instead of telling his wife to stop with her ostentatious displays.
(Lost fucking cause)
D10D1A14-B293-489E-A9BD-EACABF529739.png
910649E6-DC15-4F9C-98D6-E34B0D50439A.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

MollyMooo

Gotta love Samantha Markle -

my sister was nowhere near the LA riots and she gave a speech everything about it was a fantastic lie dad took her to Palm springs for 5 days and he didn't even see it.. Dad picked her up from school and took her away. The immaculate heart speech was a lie
Love it....she’s back 👏

• Heart

leoladyxo

VIP Member
With regard to the Tatler article, do we think it is possible that Meghan was the source for all of that rubbish? It seems to be quite bitchy and nasty in the way that I imagine Meghan to be capable of. Almost as if she wanted to “bring Kate down to her level” and get the same negative press attention as she feels she has had. I could be wrong, but I have a hunch.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Court case update!

Documents released yesterday reveal her case will no longer allege her father was "manipulated" by the press.

Claims the press engineered a dispute between Thomas and Meghan - which resulted in him missing the royal wedding- have also been deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha

Popcornstein

She got to dress up and play “princesses”in the UK. Now she is holed up in a mansion with a needy man child who isn’t terribly bright by all accounts. He got reeled in by sex (I think) and now she has the babyprobably doesn’t want to tolerate his fumblings. If the very thing that hooked him is now withheld, the lily will lose its gild! He won’t want to lose face, but if he is as unhappy as he looks, he should leave and not spend another minute with the bint of Bel Air
I think he also got reeled in by someone playing a professional victim that reminded him - and maybe did actively seek to remind him - of his mother, and thence he came out doing the white knight bit to defend her honour in memory of his mother and feel that justice is retrospectively being done.

• Sad

Palpatine

VIP Member
Has she popped over on a private jet to give him a quick blow job?
I don’t particularly like Piers but inflicting that on him is just fucking cruel.

I’ve noticed that nobody has called the Beverly hillbillies a pair of cunts recently so I’d just like to say, Ginge & Cringe, you’re a pair of cunts!

• Haha

abitfairytale

Agreed, this one of her at 7 months pregnant.
whwre would thé bump have gone when she’s squatting lower than the child?
it’s been some years since I’ve been pregnant, but the bump is usually an unyielding solid lump as I recall. I’d be toppling over sideways if I’d tried to get down this low.
Maybe it’s all the yoga.... hmm...!
View attachment 144923
I can't do this with a belly made of nachos and wine let alone actually doing it when there was a baby in there. There is no bump in that picture (or it's bloody well hidden). But no fucking way did she do that at 7 months gone.

• Haha