Harry and Meghan #208 Is there no beginning to their talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suits them !
Imagine a groom not having any friends at his own wedding! H was too dumb and weak to contradict bridezilla, more fool him.
And Haz's younger Kent/Gloucester cousins weren't invited either. A big Royal wedding is normally considered to be like Trooping - one for the extended family.

Yet they were bumped, while a load of celebrities got to sit upfront in prominent positions.

I wonder whose idea that was. :unsure:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And Haz's younger Kent/Gloucester cousins weren't invited either. A big Royal wedding is normally considered to be like Trooping - one for the extended family.

Yet they were bumped, while a load of celebrities got to sit upfront in prominent positions.

It's quite amazing that she allowed the Queen to attend really, isn't it? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I hope that the occasions where she was sent away because of her behaviour, feature in the book.
As has already been mentioned, there may be nothing new in it overall - time will tell. But it is bringing stuff out into the open that many people may not have been aware of.
I also love the understated barbs that he throws. Bring it on!

Reactions: 26

Yet they were bumped, while a load of celebrities who they did not know got to sit upfront in prominent positions.

Fixed it for ya & Good Morning folks remember Stay in the shade and stay Hydrated 🌞☀🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm twitching everyone, I'm twitching 🤪 It's almost time for a new thread. Would anyone like to start it? You have to wait until this one gets to 1K posts. Starting now will give you time to find the best title/write recap etc

If no one wants to do it, I will but I've not being doing great on new threads recently :LOL: I posted one new thread in the wrong forum. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, I just popped over to the DM site and apparently Ben Affleck and JLo got married in Vegas. Aren't they both SS clients?

So that'll be the US celebrity news cycle covered for the next couple of days.

Haz and Smeg might have to do their alleged NF "vow renewal" at the end of Hazza's speech today, just to compete. :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well, I just popped over to the DM site and apparently Ben Affleck and JLo got married in Vegas. Aren't they both SS clients?

Haz and Smeg might have to do their alleged NF "vow renewal" at the end of Hazza's speech today, just to compete. :)
How dare they overshadow the UN appearance 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What. The. Hell?
lets be honest , Serena used Minge as much as Minge used her in keeping themselves relevant. Such good best friends, that Serena didn't invite her to her wedding. She came to their Windsor wedding, because she got the promotion on TV and kept herself in the limelight.

Lets see if they sue then that will be the real proof !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s in the Mail now, but they’re very slow at adding the articles.

But it’s only 464 pages long, which I think is quite short and it wouldn’t have taken much to add ‘that she had staff bake until she’s was satisfied, and the passed it off as her own’.

I think there’s going to be bugger all in the way of revelations. I think we all hoped for way more than we will actually get.
Remember though, we already know or suspect far more than the average person. A lot of this will be shocking to them. Bower will know far, far more than is in the book, but unless he can prove it, he won’t use it.

Reactions: 28

I give that ' marriage ' a month before they split citing Afflecks ' issues '

• Haha
  • Wow
Remember though, we already know or suspect far more than the average person. A lot of this will be shocking to them. Bower will know far, far more than is in the book, but unless he can prove it, he won’t use it.
If I hadn't stumbled upon Tattle, I would not have known a fraction of the stuff and I probably wouldn't have bought the book. Now I'm counting down to Thursday!

Reactions: 22
I’m just picturing the Stoat reading Revenge, and it’s laying bare all the lies she told him. Will he dismiss it as rubbish, or will the penny finally drop? Will the Hag even allow him to read it?

Maybe to hide their embarrassment and shame the Harkles will wear disguises when they're out and about. They do love to play hide and seek. 👹 👺 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More like Fanny Craddock and he is her Johnny!!
I wonder if she could have come up with the iconic baking phrase like Johnny. " Here's hoping that all your doughnuts turn out just like Fanny's!"

NO! not that clever is she. :ROFLMAO::LOL: Classic!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.