Harry and Meghan #208 Is there no beginning to their talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably because the deal was with News Int - Times, Sunday Times, Sun, Sun on Sunday?
It’s in the Mail now, but they’re very slow at adding the articles.

It's probably either in the bits he's had to leave out or not made the extracts. There's so much stuff and people talking he can't put everything in as it would be bigger than war and peace.
But it’s only 464 pages long, which I think is quite short and it wouldn’t have taken much to add ‘that she had staff bake until she’s was satisfied, and the passed it off as her own’.

It will be interesting to see if TB exposes the pretty well iron-clad evidence that she was merching and charging Charles at full price for the clothing she was paid to wear and then send back.
I think there’s going to be bugger all in the way of revelations. I think we all hoped for way more than we will actually get.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am loving that it’s all down in print .

I have just one question <channelling Madame > what the duck were the palace doing; letting her into the family 🙀 She was cheap, nasty, bitchy, controlling and an all round bleep!

To be so confident and vile to 6’s friends at the shoot and at the Jamaican wedding should have been not a red flag but a giant bleeping mural.

I am stunned that she got her mangled toe over the palace threshold.

At least we can rest assured they’ll never be back, fingers crossed.

I think this was the Queen thinking back to Her sister Margaret/Peter Townsend and Andrew/Koo Stark and Charles/Camilla.
All were told they could not marry their first choice of spouse and I think the Queen may regret that because they would have probably been happier if their choices hadn't been forbidden.

I think she probably thought, well, Harry seems to love her, so better allow him to marry her.

Sometimes, you just can't win.

Also maybe he has been such a brat behind the scenes, the Queen decided to let him learn by his mistakes.
Some times you just have to let them be wrong and suffer the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I watched Charles and Diana wedding with my sisters and friends. We were kids then. Our mums set it up. Made a party of it. We watched the before and after interviews etc too. My friend set up the exact same thing with William and Catherine wedding. Before and after as well. Set up the same with Hazza and Megabitch wedding but from the moment she pushed that guy out of her way when she got out of the car, the vibe went downhill pretty quickly. By the time we got to that stupid preacher who just wouldn’t shut up. Another narc making the wedding all about him. The tv got turned off and we all went to bed. Should have picked up on the bad vibes right there and then but I was in denial for a while longer unfortunately.
I think a lot of us who’ve always tuned in for the Royals’ big events but not much else can look back and wonder why it took a while for the penny to drop. I can distinctly remember thinking yay, here’s a new royal who’ll wear interesting clothes, unlike Catherine who was going through a bit of a Holly Hobby phase with long boring flouncy frocks. Yes, shallow I am! Then there were a few things like the announcing of the ‘pregnancy’ at Eugenie’s wedding and I thought, oh well, we can all make bad calls and how much trouble can one person be? Yes, stupid I am!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have any American tattlers tried to buy the kindle download? How do I do it? I checked, I have kindle on my iPad. But when I go to Uk Amazon, it doesn’t know American me. can anyone walk me through the process? Lol. So technically inept, I am. But I need this book, on my device.
I’m pretty sure the kindle version is available on the US website.

ETA maybe you won’t actually be able to buy it until 21 July? If it’s not available on 21st, just register on co.uk and download from there. You can buy from another country, because when I go abroad, it automatically directs me to whichever country I’m in and I have to change back to U.K. for kindle books.

78595CC9-2808-45F0-B300-639DD2BDFC4D.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I am loving that it’s all down in print .

I have just one question <channelling Madame > what the duck were the palace doing; letting her into the family 🙀 She was cheap, nasty, bitchy, controlling and an all round bleep!

To be so confident and vile to 6’s friends at the shoot and at the Jamaican wedding should have been not a red flag but a giant bleeping mural.

I am stunned that she got her mangled toe over the palace threshold.

At least we can rest assured they’ll never be back, fingers crossed.
She's a POC, that's why.....they couldn't do anything as they would have been accused of racism.

She's accused them of that anyway, so I bet they wish they had now, in hindsight.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She's a POC, that's why.....they couldn't do anything as they would have been accused of racism.

She's accused them of that anyway, so I bet they wish they had now, in hindsight.
Yeah, slightly off white!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know Cali divorce laws as I live on the opposite coast, but I will say that I believe in every US state now, when a divorce happens, all marital assets are split 50/50 to include bills. But if there’s money stashed he has no clue about and it’s in her mother’s name? That’s an issue, and that’s my guess as to how she’ll make off with millions. I also wonder how it’ll work w/them being married in the UK? Knowledge of that is way beyond my pay grade, my dear!
As I understand it though, it’s only joint property that gets split. Separate property doesn’t, which his trust fund is, doesn’t. If you had before marriage it’s still yours. However, he’s thick as pig tit so it’s probably likely she’s talked him into doing something that drags it into the communal property pile. Unless the RF ringfenced it and forced him to keep it status quo, he’s going to have even more financial issues to moan about in the future. We all know he’s utterly tight - when she walks off with half his wealth plus whatever she can wrangle for child support, his dummy spitting is going to be monumental!

Reactions: 28
She is just too intense! if she wasn’t so self centered and opportunistic I’d feel bad that she is just so darn awkward. Ugh.

Omg I think I am officially moving up in the world… now a “member” after almost a year hahahahhaha🤣🤣🤣
Yes, she’s just so self-conscious, always waiting to grab that moment when she can shine, hands raised awkwardly mid-air ready to fling around. All that shining a light rubbish she spouted was always about shining a light on her shining a light.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

This is brilliant.

More reason for Earthshot to have caused flying plates in Monteshitto.

Emma has actually met Prince William a few more times. And she apparently had a crush on him when she was a child

tumblr_n5jlbu6w4l1r030sgo2_250.gif

And then in 2015 she was linked to Harry which she debunked VERY QUICKLY.

_81165874_emmawatson.jpg

_81168016_emmawatson2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Clinton should keep her own house in order first

Why was Hillary interested in meeting M? What was in it for her? The Clintons don't do anything for nothing

Can't bear emma Watson's opinions, but I'll give her a high five for snubbing M.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I know it's not going to happen, but wouldn't it be wonderful if the truth of the flatpacks was revealed in Tom's book 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I asked the same thing earlier in this thread, not sure how to get it to my American Kindle either :( can someone please advise us?
Have any American tattlers tried to buy the kindle download? How do I do it? I checked, I have kindle on my iPad. But when I go to Uk Amazon, it doesn’t know American me. can anyone walk me through the process? Lol. So technically inept, I am. But I need this book, on my device.
I read an article a while back about it. I think you have to go to your Account settings, then the link to Manage Your Content And Devices. There's a bit about country preferences, and what's available for you. For me, it offers the option to switch to the US Kindle store and buy in dollars. You should hopefully get the opposite. Then you should be able to switch right back afterwards. I haven't tried it, but with any luck it might sort you out.

Reactions: 13
Yes, she’s just so self-conscious, always waiting to grab that moment when she can shine, hands raised awkwardly mid-air ready to fling around. All that shining a light rubbish she spouted was always about shining a light on her shining a light.
I somehow stuffed up my reply, @Trixie Lou, because I meant to say congrats on getting your paws on another rung of the Tattle ladder which is definitely superior to any other ladders which might get a mention here! 😉

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.