Harry and Meghan #208 Is there no beginning to their talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not sure there will be any new revelations from the book, for regular readers here.....

Its just the fact that it is going into the public domain, with documented and named sources that I am finding quite so amusing!

And its the archetypal clash between old fashioned British values, as held by the monarchy, and the brash opportunistic marketing vibe of the USA! and a certifiably insane gold digger. Massive generalisations of course, but it is interesting how different some things are between the UK and the USA, eg biscuits! and slang words.....its that old thing that we may speak the same language but our words don't always mean the same things. I would imagine that in some respects, Meghan and Sunshine Sacks honestly don't understand, what they did so wrong!
Fixed it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just in time for a new thread opening! Yay. How long did it take to fill up this last one? I think I know what ghe title is going to be! Woo hoo. 🍾 🥂 🎶 👯‍♀️ 💃 🍸 🧉 🥛 🐈 😻 🦋 ♥ . And today I figure out to order the Kindle version.

• Heart
She needed the Queen in the photos, though.
Shame for her that the Queen is scowling at her in a lot of them.
Add to the outfit the Queen wore. Although the fit and presentation were immaculate as always I think it is possibly the worst combo I have ever seen her in..maybe a bit of Queen shade?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
P
And Haz's younger Kent/Gloucester cousins weren't invited either. A big Royal wedding is normally considered to be like Trooping - one for the extended family.

Yet they were bumped, while a load of celebrities got to sit upfront in prominent positions.

I wonder whose idea that was. :unsure:
PWB shouldn't of had that type of wedding. If I remember right it's supposed to only be the royals that will end up on the throne.

Could be wrong it's a while since the article in the news.

Reactions: 14
Add to the outfit the Queen wore. Although the fit and presentation were immaculate as always I think it is possibly the worst combo I have ever seen her in..maybe a bit of Queen shade?
Oh, if only the Queen had told her dresser “Just stick your hand in the wardrobe and drag something out; I’m not paying good money for a new outfit for this one”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
P

PWB shouldn't of had that type of wedding. If I remember right it's supposed to only be the royals that will end up on the throne.

Could be wrong it's a while since the article in the news.
Not necessarily…Anne had a big wedding first time around , as did Andrew…🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I'm twitching everyone, I'm twitching 🤪 It's almost time for a new thread. Would anyone like to start it? You have to wait until this one gets to 1K posts. Starting now will give you time to find the best title/write recap etc

If no one wants to do it, I will but I've not being doing great on new threads recently :LOL: I posted one new thread in the wrong forum. :LOL:
Seems like a minute since you were last rallying the troops to focus on the next thread! Whatever you do is blooming’ brilliant. 🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I want to go change the kindle setting, but t I don't want to miss the new opening. Woo hoo. New thread, New week, .......

Reactions: 10
I give that ' marriage ' a month before they split citing Afflecks ' issues '
Yes Zippy2000. Haven't they (Ben and Lopez) already had one trip around the merry-go-round already and he married Jennifer Garner and had 2 children. Now he's back with Lopez. Just realised they are both Jennifer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
We all know that she has slurped everyone's meat in Hollyweird, deeply and regularly no wonder her taste buds are fucked.

Every orifice has been explored,eaten and spat out!!

bleep!!

A face like a splattered dog turd!
@Nuttynana: AHAHAHA! I can always count on you for a good laugh! You made my Monday morning!! Cheers! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s in the Mail now, but they’re very slow at adding the articles.

But it’s only 464 pages long, which I think is quite short and it wouldn’t have taken much to add ‘that she had staff bake until she’s was satisfied, and the passed it off as her own’.

I think there’s going to be bugger all in the way of revelations. I think we all hoped for way more than we will actually get.
I'm starting to feel the same way. I hope we get something about the pregnancies - even the bit where the announcement from the Palace wasn't signed by the doctors. Even if they can't reveal the details, he can put in the book that the supposed medical personnel refused all comment, which in its own way, is an admission of something shady.

Reactions: 21
Yes Zippy2000. Haven't they (Ben and Lopez) already had one trip around the merry-go-round already and he married Jennifer Garner and had 2 children. Now he's back with Lopez. Just realised they are both Jennifer.
He likes a drink or two as well

Just seen a newsflash saying Harry is to make a big announcement at the UN meeting today,what fuckiing drivel has he come up with now.

Gormless,ginger,gobshite

Another flat pack ?? He is suing everyone again ?? They are moving back here ?? Another ' charity ' ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.