Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the First Lady of the US, who is someone they actually expect to travel to pay her respects knew to wait a while before descending upon the town. Mainly to make sure all headlines are about the children and teachers lost. But it was so important for Meghan her dry matted hair and her wrinkled clothes to be there "as a mother".

She proves day after day how unsuitable she is as a diplomat let alone a royal.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She must have virtue signalling flares on regular order. That box she bought in this old cartoon must have run out by now.....................
shopping 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
How many times in history have there been the 3 direct heirs to the throne alive? ( I mean I know that there are always 3 heirs, but like this Monarch, oldest child, oldest child, oldest child)

Queen Victoria and her heirs. Coincidentally they were all male too.
(She's looking at the baby (Edward VIII) like "I just know you are going to be a little shite")

ure-king-george-v-picture-id1141989034?s=2048x2048.jpg

Queen Victoria, The Future King Edward VII, The Future King George V, and the newly born future King Edward VIII.
Queen Victoria, The Future King Edward VII, The Future King George V, and the newly born future King Edward VIII in 1894.
(Photo by: Universal History Archive/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Am posting this to cheer everyone up 😆
What dogs get up to when you're not home!
This one is a genius

Oh yes and the Harkles are still cnuts 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So the speculation about Harkles etc appearing on the balcony at the end of the jubilee, is as i suspected bollocky shite as usual, really hope this is true.

See new Tweets
Conversation

View attachment 1301070
Russell Myers
@rjmyers

EXCLUSIVE: The Queen will appear on the Buckingham Palace balcony alongside her three heirs, princes Charles, William and George, for the finale of her Platinum Jubilee weekend, it can be revealed. Full story
👇

View attachment 1301071
mirror.co.uk
Queen to have 'future' in Charles, William and George on balcony to end Jubilee
Royal sources say the Queen 'wants the world to see the heartbeat of her family and the future of the monarchy'. Plans are in place for the family to appear on the balcony at around 5pm
Just look at Hazno skulking moodily in the back of this shot. What an utter ball sack

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So. The two kids seem to have been under house arrest their entire short lives. In the coming days they will experience being cooped up on a plane for 11 hours, meeting a raft of unfamiliar family members, and potentially be exposed to a balcony appearance in front of thousands. In a matter of days. Im working on the basis they exist but is this fair?

Thanks for thread and title.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
If this turns out to be true, the bloody Palace need to act.
She really does need shutting the duck up.

Screenshot_20220528-200611.png

Afterthought....She was "introduced" to the kitchen?? Didn't her twitter hounds say no one recognised her & she was incognito????
Oh my head hurts with all the drama in she is wallowing in......

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
How many times in history have there been the 3 direct heirs to the throne alive? ( I mean I know that there are always 3 heirs, but like this Monarch, oldest child, oldest child, oldest child)
The last time was Queen Victoria - QV, Edward VII, George V, Edward VIII, George VI.

Reactions: 25
I've just seen this on a terrible art found in charity shops facebook page - thought you'd like to see it. The artist will have to do an updated version if TQ has a sitting with all the great grandchildren!

They all look a bit shocked at what the dog in the right of the picture has just done!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.