Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little pony’s account has gone private again 🙄

Does anyone know if People Magazine will have to reveal the identity of the 5 friends,(who, we all know only exist in the mares head)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Meghan!!!Its all floppy doppy!"

Unfortunately Im a bit busy but there will be lots in the details of the judgment that will give an insight into the case and also what hishonor made of it. I also want to look at the spin being put on it, which should also be revealing

I think its safe to say that matters have not necessarily developed to the Dodgy Duchesses advantage - to quote another aristocrat (albeit a real one) facing a similar situation....

Imagine not just how 38megatons is feeling - but especially the 5 stooges....their reputations are in the hands of this shower of (£800 an hour )arseholes. Delicious
If they exist!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Every photo I see of Harry he looks sad and reflective. I actually feel really sorry for him.
Same here, especially the photo of him in the car. He looks thoroughly miserable. She has messed with his heart as well as with his head. He needs to be back with his family right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Finally for today the Statement by Schillings and that strange creature with a face drawn on a balloon who is Megsy's vicar on earth are just hilarious.

You lost Pets. You lost on every point. You didnt win anything. You were 100% wrong. Its not been a good day now stop pretending and shut the duck up, its embarassing.

The overall case wasnt being adjudicated and pretending that nothing has changed and your case is as strong as ever just makes no sense except to those on the payroll and the deluded sad weirdos who think Skidmark is a good and kind person.

Of course, the underlying case about breach of Privacy may be well founded, it may even succeed - but the Mail dont give a duck. Today looks great for them wait till Saturdays papers.

The question for today is why they over-egged it so much? Either because they are incompetent, which doesnt seem that great given whats at stake; or because they had to, which is what I think, and which is very intriguing.

I note she isnt going to Appeal, and shes just going to carry on haemorrhaging someone elses money.
I wonder who is paying? Surely brenda and chas will put their foot down if they are paying for it? Surely?!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just a thought

If the trial isn’t until late this year or early next year , she will have to keep A low profile as regards to her privacy, with the biography coming out in August she will have a few problems as Scoobie bloody doo cannot keep his mouth shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'll plump for option A, I don't believe the 5 friends exist I think it was her
I think she had at least three fiends, opps sorry about the typo NOT
Called Me :devilish:,Myself :alien:and I:poop:

I expect she, or one of her minions, will choose to make a statement so that it will get coverage tomorrow which is....Princess Charlotte's 5th birthday.
:devilish:🐄 How low can she go oh yes I remember🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My theory on that is that smeggy insisted on cramming in everything she could. I mean even the racism card FFS! I can picture her pecking at her lawyer endlessly day after day after day "and another thing, bring up X ... and don't forget Y and Z. And racism, deffo racism or slurs aimed at my black brethren. Yes I know my acting CV says I'm caucasion STOP NIT PICKING and just do it !"

Yeah the old throw lots of tit and hope some of it sticks technique.
And I imagine they advised strongly against including it all... they’re not dim wits, and she did a, I am paying you £**********, so you’ll include it if I say so type thing

I wonder who is paying? Surely brenda and chas will put their foot down if they are paying for it? Surely?!!
I believe that she is in debt already, no way was she worth 5million when they married, she had a very expensive lifestyle and was only a bit part actress, fake it til you make it . I really can’t see the royal family paying up, ha bloody ha 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm absolutely LOVING watching her get what I hope will be her just desserts. From the moment she acted her way through that engagement interview she has had my hackles right up. The Queen's face during the wedding ceremony really tied down my thoughts. Then along came the bump. With which I remain on the fence, leaning towards rather uncertain. As a lover and watcher of couture I avidly waited to see an outfit that fitted, looked good and was remotely suited to her shape. Nope. I remain convinced she purposefully chose to wear utter howlers to attract negative press, fuelling their fire fund of bad headlines to add to the case to flee the country. Nobody with access to her (his) money would actively choose to wear some of the truly hideous items of clothing she has worn in the last two years.

Then the labour announcement made after the birth, firmly slamming the door shut on any remaining Harry fans who dearly wanted to share in a little joy. Nope. Not wanted, they would rather play the game.

I work with teenagers and we went on a day course for media studies, hosted by an ex-journalist with lots of contacts still in the press. Afterwards I shamelessly sounded him out on the subject of Madame.....wow. There is SO much that won't ever be told until after the divorce, that was all he would say. Make no mistake, she is monumentally disliked by the press because of her attitude and conduct.
It would be interesting to see a comparison of footage of the queen at K&W v H&M 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I think aussiesue was hailing a fellow aussie and no malice was intended. 💞Group hug.

It was the :sick: that worried me thought I was being accused of being sick in the head
But then again sick sometimes means good
So I Wonder what good means :unsure:

Thanks for the group hug 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this was already posted but this thread moves so fast!

The parental unit of this A list celebrity went online and checked his bank account last week to see if an online payment had processed. What he found was a mysterious $100,000 deposit from some corporation that only exists on paper. Someone planted it there for a reason. Meghan Markle’s father Thomas Markle

From AGC on 29th. If true, not sure if it's a bribe to get him to shut up or a ruse to make him look dodgy and like he's taking payments from someone unknown.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I'm absolutely LOVING watching her get what I hope will be her just desserts. From the moment she acted her way through that engagement interview she has had my hackles right up. The Queen's face during the wedding ceremony really tied down my thoughts. Then along came the bump. With which I remain on the fence, leaning towards rather uncertain. As a lover and watcher of couture I avidly waited to see an outfit that fitted, looked good and was remotely suited to her shape. Nope. I remain convinced she purposefully chose to wear utter howlers to attract negative press, fuelling their fire fund of bad headlines to add to the case to flee the country. Nobody with access to her (his) money would actively choose to wear some of the truly hideous items of clothing she has worn in the last two years.

Then the labour announcement made after the birth, firmly slamming the door shut on any remaining Harry fans who dearly wanted to share in a little joy. Nope. Not wanted, they would rather play the game.

I work with teenagers and we went on a day course for media studies, hosted by an ex-journalist with lots of contacts still in the press. Afterwards I shamelessly sounded him out on the subject of Madame.....wow. There is SO much that won't ever be told until after the divorce, that was all he would say. Make no mistake, she is monumentally disliked by the press because of her attitude and conduct.
Ive never seen such bad acting as she did in the engagement interview since Crossroads finished, lie after lie just spilled out of her grinning mush ,and the puppy dog eyes :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Couldn't be more worlds apart - it's also the first ever state occasion where I have seen Prince Philip show ANY kind of negative emotion or feeling in his face, the concerned looks he gave to his wife really did say it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.