Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Harry had to do was to follow William’s lead insofar as media access to the children. They do it on their terms and their terms only. Instead she wanted to make out like they were above even the Queen herself, with her demands for privacy which she thought would just make her untouchably famous. Sadly, the one thing she will never ever realise it that she's really, really not all that.
FIFY

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oops Have I said the wrong thing and upset people if so it was not intended :cry:
Just my personal thoughts on Meeagain
I am not from down under
I Live in a sleepy hamlet where the only excitement is watching cows chewing the cud
Had to check my typing there :sneaky:
I think aussiesue was hailing a fellow aussie and no malice was intended. 💞Group hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What happens next be the way is now quite complex and expensive and for a while (until she gets the Claim right) she will effectively be paying both parties costs:

1) The determination of who pays what costs of the Application just lost; and the judgment makes it clear she's on the hook for some of them - expressly mentioning "wasted costs". Ouch!

2) If the parties cant agree what costs Megs will have to pay there will be a further hearing at which they will be "assessed" if she loses that (by not making an offer that matches what the judge assesses before the hearing, bit like betting) she will also have to pay the costs of that hearing assessed on the spot. Ouch! Ouch!

3) It gets worse. Megsy mob of, no doubt now very frightened, "legal budgies" will have to decide if they can carry on with the butchered Claim and have any hope of winning; or if they will need as the Judge suggests to amend the Claim (very expensive and none of this comes free). In order to amend the claim they will, very probably, need to pay the Defendants costs of meeting the amended parts of the claim. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

4) Then its discovery and witness statments and trial.

5) If I were Megsy I'd get a second Opinion then bail out and sue the lawyers (or threaten to in order to negotiate liability for the costs wasted) before it gets completely out of hand. Problem is the only way out is to "Discontinue" and when you file a Notice of Discontinuance you have to pick up ALL the other sides costs, as if you've lost. Ouchtiddly Ouch! Ouch!

The Divine Creator if such exists gave us litigation as a tool to punish bad and stupid people by making them litigants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Absolutely. Their decision to keep Archie like some dirty little secret only made people speculate even more. Their desire for privacy has backfired on them. Silly buggers.
I’ve always thought for their lifestyle, luxury homes, huge wardrobe budget, finest foods, servants, private flights, the public and press interest blah blah blah, is a small price to pay for what privilege they have. I know they say walk a mile in another mans shoes but I’d walk around wearing Harry’s tit streaked undercrackers on my head for a year just to avoid the lack of money worries for life they must have had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m not on Twitter. What are they saying? Surely there is no defence over a judges ruling?
That we’re all racist. Don’t like Duchess Meghan because she’s a beaut, strong, independent woman. That the British tabloids are all of the above. Making appalling accusations. It’s deranged.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They're like lottery winners who lose it all in a year, helped by hangers on who everyone else can see are just chances. Still laughing about Serena saying *who?* when Naomi asked about Meghan the other day. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please show us some of their nutty replies
I guess they are all crying racism
Is the Pope a Catholic?😂

Oddly enough, going by Aunty Legal's post, it sounds like smeggy's lawyer tried to invoke the waycist card. Seriously smeggy, you have much less than one quarter of black genes, get the duck over yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I can imagine that everyone around her is now telling her to drop the case......... but she won't. Any publicity is better than no publicity.
I thought she tried to drop the case but the MOS wouldn’t let her
Obvious they’d already spent on lawyers fees

Reactions: 14
I'm trimming my bushes 😂 so haven't time to chat for those asking what's been said, these loons replied on Omid Scobies tweet
Ach in the name of holy duck ... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Comparing her to Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King and Steven Biko. Aww Jazus, I'm dying here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
For feck sake, I hope Ginger doesn't choose this moment to ask her if she's Ok or he'll be wearing a Jimmy Choo stiletto embedded in his bald patch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.