Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank heavens there’s no tennis, wouldn’t want being a witness to mess up Serena’s chances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve not had a chance to look at it myself yet (and it will probably mean bugger all to me) but this is the judgement

Should that still say HRH?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
"Associated Newspapers will also ask the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to pay their costs of in excess of £50,000 after the couple refused their offer to deal with the issue out of court to save the High Court having to set up an online hearing during the coronavirus crisis. Meghan's costs are said to have been £60,000-plus. "

BRILLIANT
She might have to return to her old profession to recoup the costs.
What's the going rate on the yachts? :D

I wonder if Harry realises the damage he is doing to his own image?!
Wake up Harry FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You really know how to make friends don't you!
I must remember this the next time I meet someone new, to go up to them and call them a hateful woman.

Do you usually find it works as an ice breaker?
More like a jaw breaker where I'm from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OOer the Judge has administered a very severe spanking to Megsy's lawyer to the stars. Savage. Cruel. They will be sniggering behind his back about this for years.

Her Claim is now an absolute mess and putting it right will be very expensive, it may not be possible. Her lawyers have massively fucked up. Adverse costs against her are very likely to follow, with more to come. The judgment also discloses what the case should actually be about and how it should be put. She will with justice blame or even sack her lawyers, or at least Sherbourne; but I doubt it will help.

I will set out more when I have digested it and am confident that im not going to bore the pants off you, or get it wrong. Its tricky, as a lot of stupid journos are going to demonstrate, to interpret a judgment without access to the underlying documents. which are not available.

My absolutely favourite bit of what is a lethal demolition of Sherbourne but not, in reality, of SkidMarkle herself, is this:

"Further, one of the articles complained of is said to have stereotyped an entire black community. The Claimant's case as to how this amounts to something "about her" which is intrusive or offensive would need explanation."

Ouch! Someones been paying attention.

I wouldnt like to be Mr Sherbourne (or the Prince No Longer Hot Ginge). More later witches - Aunty needs gin to think x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Absolutely. Their decision to keep Archie like some dirty little secret only made people speculate even more. Their desire for privacy has backfired on them. Silly buggers.
All Harry had to do was to follow Harry's lead insofar as media access to the children. They do it on their terms and their terms only. Instead she wanted to make out like they were above even the Queen herself, with her demands for privacy which she thought would just make her untouchably famous. Sadly, the one thing she will never ever realise it that she's really, really not all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised the costs are only £50k
when you are paying for the services of the high rollers in her legal team and The DM ..I would’ve said starting costs would have been a million

New title
the Ex-Douchesse Sussed.
I think that costing is just for this section of the case ... as in there will be further bills for the rest of the case proper.

Reactions: 18
Surely they need to be stripped of their Duke and Duchess titles if this tit show ends up at the High Court? How can they still be members of the RF and bring such disgrace to their door?! Bet HM is quietly muttering "orff with her head" or "is there room in the Tower" to her advisor this afternoon :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.