Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine not just how 38megatons is feeling - but especially the 5 stooges....their reputations are in the hands of this shower of (£800 an hour )arseholes. Delicious
Option A- There were never 5 friends, it was her all along and it now will come out for all the newspapers and magazines to write about.

Option B - The 5 friends who she asked, begged and pushed to speak on her behalf are trembling in their boots that they're being dragged into this because of her.

Either way the A listers she thinks are going to line up to be her mates are going to run the other way as she's a problematic psycho.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anyone said Crikey in the UK since about 1957?
No I think it disappeared with blimey and guvnor 🤔😁

Option A- There were never 5 friends, it was her all along and it now will come out for all the newspapers and magazines to write about.

Option B - The 5 friends who she asked, begged and pushed to speak on her behalf are trembling in their boots that they're being dragged into this because of her.

Either way the A listers she thinks are going to line up to be her mates are going to run the other way as she's a problematic psycho.
A

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised the costs are only £50k
when you are paying for the services of the high rollers in her legal team and The DM ..I would’ve said starting costs would have been a million

This doesn't include the lawyers fees...it's just the costs associated with the court.

Reactions: 17
I often say ‘blimey’.
My in-laws are still living in the 60’s lol
Unfortunately crikey has just stuck with me after knowing them for over 40years
I am terribly posh normally don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my.
If Harry were to be rescued this is the time to rescue him... bring him home and leave Meagain drowning in sorrows of her own making and with massive debts.

She was advised not to pursue this and she did. Her sense of entitlement has taken a huge blow today.
Will be interesting to see if there is now an ‘out of court settlement’ which is really her way of withdrawing.
Though the Mail are going to fight this all the way.

Reactions: 29
I expect she, or one of her minions, will choose to make a statement so that it will get coverage tomorrow which is....Princess Charlotte's 5th birthday.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Good old Scooby Doo is painting a slightly different picture on his twitter feed - and the comments are all about how disgraceful our legal system is 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Our legal system is a disgrace. A bleeping marvellous disgrace at that😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I'll plump for option A, I don't believe the 5 friends exist I think it was her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thrilled at the judge’s decision! Hope Princess Charlotte has a lovely birthday weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.