Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow, that's a total of 100k all together and this is just round 1 ... CHARLES BETTER NOT PAY FOR IT!
I don’t think he is under any obligation to disclose in detail where the Duchy of Cornwall money goes.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She will blaim it all on Harry and his family, how they weren't there to support her in this dreadful time and so on.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
It's like a really bad channel 5 afternoon movie isn't it, they are amassing debts everywhere they go, then their is the whole other woman obsession with megatron, the fake pregnancy/child, abuse stories omg and we all know how these movies end 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All this would have been avoided if they hadn't been so deliberately evasive and ambiguous for the labour announcement (made after Archie had been born!). They tried to play a game and failed. By the time of the birth many many people had well and truly got her number, were sick of seeing her in the press, starting to wonder whether they had ever seen a baby bump look quite like that, and many other things including keel over at the price of the £100,000 Dior curtain she wore on tour. Nobody was particularly interested in the birth, name etc but oh no, she had to hype things up as much as possible whilst screaming for privacy and refusing to do the "steps of the maternity ward" photos.

The gloves were off after that as far as the media were concerned and, via their ridiculous blaming games to justify the move to Canada which was obviously just a stepping stone to her chosen home of LA, this is the outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍿🍿🍿👏👏👏👏👏
Best news for weeks

They want to blame newspapers for their unpopularity, I like most sane people had her number long before the press,
Starting with the leave my girlfriend alone statement from Harry when no one knew who she was 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m surprised the costs are only £50k
when you are paying for the services of the high rollers in her legal team and The DM ..I would’ve said starting costs would have been a million

New title
the Ex-Douchesse Sussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if this is why they had the article on the press treatment of her v Kate? Preparing the ground for blaming the palace when this case goes tits up.....😂

• Sad
Reactions: 15
"Meghan!!!Its all floppy doppy!"

Unfortunately Im a bit busy but there will be lots in the details of the judgment that will give an insight into the case and also what hishonor made of it. I also want to look at the spin being put on it, which should also be revealing

I think its safe to say that matters have not necessarily developed to the Dodgy Duchesses advantage - to quote another aristocrat (albeit a real one) facing a similar situation....

Imagine not just how 38megatons is feeling - but especially the 5 stooges....their reputations are in the hands of this shower of (£800 an hour )arseholes. Delicious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve not had a chance to look at it myself yet (and it will probably mean bugger all to me) but this is the judgement

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.