Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad, she didn’t need to continue with this while the pandemic is going on. They didn’t need to release a statement saying they won’t work with the British press etc... hope they shoot themselves in the foot and lose the whole thing!

Her dad GAVE the letter away, they didn’t steal it. It was given, like a gift. Once you give someone a gift, it’s no longer yours. She should of grown a pair and gone and seen her dad in person when he was struggling with dealing with her fame and having heart issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"Associated Newspapers will also ask the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to pay their costs of in excess of £50,000 after the couple refused their offer to deal with the issue out of court to save the High Court having to set up an online hearing during the coronavirus crisis. Meghan's costs are said to have been £60,000-plus. "

BRILLIANT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if Harry realises the damage he is doing to his own image?!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I bet Harry’s onto Pa , stamping his foot in sheer rage “do something , pleeasse Pa, don’t you love me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bet she won't be putting out an inspirational and motivational video today 🤣🤣
My favourite bit from the DM Mr Justice Warby has also 'struck out' her allegations that journalists had acted dishonestly and had caused the rift between her and her estranged father Thomas by ‘digging up dirt’ to portray Meghan in a 'negative light'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.