Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey the women is more unhinged than I thought copying Diana and now Kate maybe she is planning on getting Wills drunk and making him think she’s Kate jumping into bed with him while an opportunist(booked)photographer snaps his camera
Can just see her plan Wills you better divorce Kate or I will tell them you took advantage of me that’s why we had to leave the U.K. I’ll get shot of Harry we can get married and soon all this will be ours Muahahahaha
Crikey, are you from Down Under 🇦🇺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But you know what will happen. It will all be our fault, the British racists, for it not lasting. We put so much pressure on the marriage with our lack of not asking if she was OK. How could she thrive in our negative, toxic environment. Hang your heads in shame Tattlers, we broke it 😩
Oh nothing so sure it will be us racists fault and not poor Meghans

I saw somewhere online ( maybe a link from on here ?) how she copies all her so called friends too the spookiest copy she did was of Diana ,even the pose was the same, IMO this was done to get into Harrys head

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Those are very odd. I was referring to the pic of her on the zoom call and one of Kate, but these are no less disturbing. Let me see if I can find it again x

View attachment 120473
Kate needs an additional RPO 😳

I’ve finally found what is keeping all the bored middle aged unhappy ‘yummy🤢’ mummy women occupied! Here we are 🤣🤣 jealously is an awful trait ladies. It ages you years and years xo
Your quest to finally find “us” seems a little irrational 🤔 but hey thanks for the very kind anti ageing advice.

Crikey, are you from Down Under 🇦🇺
‘ken oath

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve finally found what is keeping all the bored middle aged unhappy ‘yummy🤢’ mummy women occupied! Here we are 🤣🤣 jealously is an awful trait ladies. It ages you years and years xo
Not bored, not a yummy mummy, not unhappy, and most definitely not jealous. Possibly middle-aged 😂. Just outraged by MM's bull***t, that's all...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi, long time lurker, I commented on hello magazines post about Meghan on W&C’s anniversary saying “of course she did this on their wedding anniversary”. Got the most likes (over 600) and a lot of strange sugar comments, but anyway I went to delete it when someone pointed out we should be kind and support women and I thought yeah I don’t want to be related to this. But Hello already deleted my comment and about 30 underneath saying the same thing. Now I’m pissed off! Anyway, does anyone have the link for the video of her telling her PA she wants to leave on the red carpet before flashing a big fake smile? Was telling my husband about it
I think this 'whitewashing' of comments and feelings is part of why I dislike the woman so much!

Meagain has such a habit of releasing info on someone else's special day, like announcing her pregnancy at a wedding, Princess Eugenie, and upstaging the bride or visiting a school and releasing a story about it, on the same day as Camilla gave a big pro women speech. Even after being told that everyone was going to be supporting Camilla and not distracting from her speech.

And its more than frustrating when the media and online outlets.....ignore this rude behaviour and delete comments that highlight the rudeness!
It also so frustrating when it is derailed by comments like '' we should be kind and support women''. Well yes we should be kind and support women, but ....we should also be able to point out people who are hypocrites and who arent kind and who don't support other women!

Her pattern of releasing stories...like this one from March....why was it released on this particular day and at this particular time? It looks ......deliberate......not accidental.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Hi, long time lurker, I commented on hello magazines post about Meghan on W&C’s anniversary saying “of course she did this on their wedding anniversary”. Got the most likes (over 600) and a lot of strange sugar comments, but anyway I went to delete it when someone pointed out we should be kind and support women and I thought yeah I don’t want to be related to this. But Hello already deleted my comment and about 30 underneath saying the same thing. Now I’m pissed off! Anyway, does anyone have the link for the video of her telling her PA she wants to leave on the red carpet before flashing a big fake smile? Was telling my husband about it
I’ve looked for that but can’t find it. It is on one of the previous threads though.

👋 Hi by the way.

Unless you have a zoom filter apparently 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Quest 😂😂 this was a suggested thread and I just knew it’d be full of hateful women bored of their screaming kids! And you’ve proved me correct. What about Meghan do you hate the most? The fact she’s beautiful and you’re not? The fact she’s successful? The fact she married her prince and you probably hate your husbands? 😂
Wow wee you sure are worked up this morning. Hmmmm. Well no I don’t have kids and no husband to hate either so errrr you proved yourself wrong actually. 💅🏻 But continue sugar we listening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Quest 😂😂 this was a suggested thread and I just knew it’d be full of hateful women bored of their screaming kids! And you’ve proved me correct. What about Meghan do you hate the most? The fact she’s beautiful and you’re not? The fact she’s successful? The fact she married her prince and you probably hate your husbands? 😂
Nobody said she was ugly on the outside. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You really know how to make friends don't you!
I must remember this the next time I meet someone new, to go up to them and call them a hateful woman.

Do you usually find it works as an ice breaker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t dislike her. The fact that a member of the BRF married an abusive narcissistic sociopath is something of massive public interest. I’m interested. That’s allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have TOTALLY worked this out and it’s a hilarious conspiracy!

She is SO repulsed at the idea of doing ‘royal work’ with her patronage’s that she has a lookalike deal with the ‘plebs’ while the real me-me-me-MEghan throws herself into attempting to get acting jobs.

Either that, or she’s attempting to turn herself into Kate because Harry adored his sister in law so much!

The difference is amazing. Is she trying to look like Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her fans are deluded :LOL: :eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bored middle aged unhappy yummy mummy? Are we describing Meghan? Perhaps she is bored without a job, who knows?

I, however, am very happy with life - and certainly not bored - you could say I am positively thriving ( thanks for asking)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nobody said she was ugly on the outside. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have TOTALLY worked this out and it’s a hilarious conspiracy!

She is SO repulsed at the idea of doing ‘royal work’ with her patronage’s that she has a lookalike deal with the ‘plebs’ while the real me-me-me-MEghan throws herself into attempting to get acting jobs.

Either that, or she’s attempting to turn herself into Kate because Harry adored his sister in law so much!

The crazies are out today... She's gone though, couldn't take the opinions of the non crazies 😂
sugars all fired up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.