Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare Kate seeing the crowds on her wedding day: « oh wow! »
to Meghan « oh duck »
And there sums up the difference.

I absolutely loved Kate and Williams wedding. When the music started as she walked down the aisle was like watching a movie.
It was probably just me, but it was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I noticed that. The whole vibe of the wedding was a much more joyous occasion. It felt ‘special’ if that makes sense. Even the guests (the queen, family members) seemed to be happy and smiling much more than at Harry’s wedding. When Kate bowed her head at the memorial on her way back I actually felt she understood and respected the heritage she had married into.
I assume Kate was given years of training before they got engaged (whilst the press called her ‘Waity Katy’) which was a great thing as Diana was hurled into a media frenzy at a young age and Megain just wanted to get it all done and official

Reactions: 19
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼it goes badly for her doucheness (yep I snagged that beauty from a few posts back!! ☺)

what that mean, "Meg didn't get the balcony"??
Because they are senior royals,after wedding they all troop off to bucks palace and have a moment and a big kiss... traditional thing.h and m didn't have that that they are minor royals,🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Classy bird !!
This 'merican does NOT claim her!!! 😂😂 No, really!!!

I assume Kate was given years of training before they got engaged (whilst the press called her ‘Waity Katy’) which was a great thing as Diana was hurled into a media frenzy at a young age and Megain just wanted to get it all done and official
she NEVER stopped waving......LIKE EVERRRRR. And kept saying "Hi"........

Reactions: 13
Will it be a judgement on the whole thing or just a part of it?

We're so lucky to have your legal brains on the thread!
Thank you and the pleasure is mine.

This is not a final judgment. Its an interim ruling on narrow issues. It goes like this:

When Associated Newspapers got Megsy's claim they didnt just Defend it straight away. Instead they used a classic legal tactic and said "Parts of this claim are legally unsustainable. We are not going to waste time and money responding to them until you give us further and better particulars of these parts of it." (or Up Yours Princess!) This is called a Pt 18 request.

When Megsy lot repsonded they said "Nah not good enough. We now need more information and obviously parts of the Claim are wrongly pleaded or have no evidence to sustain them at trial so cannot be allowed to go forward wasting our money and the courts time."

There were then Applications made to the court the outcome of which will be tomorrow. Its not possible to know yet if Megsy's mob also applied to compel responses to those parts of the claim Associated wouldnt defend; but certainly Associated applied to strike out parts of the claim and also for an order that Megsy provides certain information or Ammendments to support or justify her claim.

Last weeks hyperexpensive legal willy-waving were the respective barristers arguing what orders the judge should make.

If tomorrow the Judge, Warby (very smart and diligent and straight as a die) strikes out (removes) parts of the claim and orders her side to provide the Information it can only be seen as a loss for the Queen of Omid Scobies Bank account. If he also orders her to pay the costs or part of the costs of the Application, which is unusual and indicates judicial disapproval, it will have been a disaster.

Of course stupid and deluded litigants are prone to Appealing disasters but in this jurisdiction thats just a great way to treble your costs liability and Warby is unlikely to get it wrong.

Now we dont know what Associated know. This could just all be tactics to wear out the worlds greatest humanitarian and whoever is paying the bills; or it could be that they really have valid points and believe her Claim is a load of crap; and want whoever is paying for her latest scam to know that as well....

Tomorrow will make it clearer which it is.

After this documents will be exchanged (Dynamite potentially - expect further Applications), then Witness Statements then trial by which time the loser will be on the wrong end of easily a six figure sum and in 38Megatrons case another nail in the putrefying coffin of her reputation - expect allegations of Waycism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Hi 👋
long time lurker, I don’t usually post because the thread goes so fast that any questions I have are usually answered right away. I agree with you all that M is a nut job and it won’t be long before the divorce, and H is back at Frogmore
Do you think the BRF would allow her to keep the doll?
I think there will be a special ops team on standby to grab the doll and give it to H
Does anyone else think she will try to deny H custody
Welcome it's heartening to see that more and more people are joining this thread and are in agreement that Meghan is a completely deranged person.🤪
I fear that she will go for sole custody of Archie and it could be a long time until Harry gets any rights to his son post divorce. It remains to be seen how dirty the mud slinging will get.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

This is not a final judgment. Its an interim ruling on narrow issues. It goes like this:

When Associated Newspapers got Megsy's claim they didnt just Defend it straight away. Instead they used a classic legal tactic and said "Parts of this claim are legally unsustainable. We are not going to waste time and money responding to them until you give us further and better particulars of these parts of it." (or Up Yours Princess!) This is called a Pt 18 request.

When Megsy lot repsonded they said "Nah not good enough. We now need more information and obviously parts of the Claim are wrongly pleaded or have no evidence to sustain them at trial so cannot be allowed to go forward wasting our money and the courts time."

There were then Applications made to the court the outcome of which will be tomorrow. Its not possible to know yet if Megsy's mob also applied to compel responses to those parts of the claim Associated wouldnt defend; but certainly Associated applied to strike out parts of the claim and also for an order that Megsy provides certain information or Ammendments to support or justify her claim.

Last weeks hyperexpensive legal willy-waving were the respective barristers arguing what orders the judge should make.

If tomorrow the Judge, Warby (very smart and diligent and straight as a die) strikes out (removes) parts of the claim and orders her side to provide the Information it can only be seen as a loss for the Queen of Omid Scobies Bank account. If he also orders her to pay the costs or part of the costs of the Application, which is unusual and indicates judicial disapproval, it will have been a disaster.

Of course stupid and deluded litigants are prone to Appealing disasters but in this jurisdiction thats just a great way to treble your costs liability and Warby is unlikely to get it wrong.

Now we dont know what Associated know. This could just all be tactics to wear out the worlds greatest humanitarian and whoever is paying the bills; or it could be that they really have valid points and believe her Claim is a load of crap; and want whoever is paying for her latest scam to know that as well....

After this documents will be exchanged (Dynamite potentially - expect further Applications), then Witness Statements then trial by which time the loser will be on the wrong end of easily a six figure sum and in 38Megatrons case another nail in the putrefying coffin of her reputation - expect allegations of Waycism.
Wow!

Someone captioned that photo as "When you know you have to get a new husband but have to get back to the gym ASAP" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Because they are senior royals,after wedding they all troop off to bucks palace and have a moment and a big kiss... traditional thing.h and m didn't have that that they are minor royals,🤣🤣🤣
I will always believe, had he married Chelsy or whoever, someone else, that he would have got the balcony. Harry has always been equal to William in terms of popularity, perhaps even more so. I think he would have got the balcony had she not caused such an enormous mess before the wedding - so many of the senior Royals had her number by then.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s only when you look backwards at her brief stint in the BRF. Let’s face it, 18months from wedding to bleeping off to « North America » in January. With a 6 month maternity leave in the middle. She basically did her « job » for a year.
She was a scruff bag, inappropiate, ( bananas for sex workers ffs), greedy (remember the £56k engagement dress), argumentative ( all the staff who quit), ungrateful (frogmore; Royal wedding), jealous ( Kate, Eugenie).
I just cannot believe that anyone likes her. The sussexsquad must have had a collective lobotomy.
Don't forget the 6 weeks they took off to recharge their batteries

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼it goes badly for her doucheness (yep I snagged that beauty from a few posts back!! ☺)

what that mean, "Meg didn't get the balcony"??
Glad you liked the ‘Douchess’ title.

Re: getting the balcony. Senior royals usually marry in London at either St Paul’s Cathedral (Charles and Diana) or, more usually, Westminster Abbey (Wills and Kate, Anne and Mark, Andrew and Fergie, HMQ and Prince Philip). There is then a formal reception at Buckingham Palace and the bride and groom and senior members of the wedding party appear on the balcony overlooking The Mall and wave to the crowds of well-wishers.

Harry and Meghan didn’t get married in London, but in Windsor at the Chapel Royal, so their reception wasn’t at Buckingham Palace and there wasn’t the opportunity to make a balcony appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I will always believe, had he married Chelsy or whoever, someone else, that he would have got the balcony. Harry has always been equal to William in terms of popularity, perhaps even more so. I think he would have got the balcony had she not caused such an enormous mess before the wedding - so many of the senior Royals had her number by then.
I think it might’ve been because Meghan was a divorced woman. She’s lucky the Queen agreed to a church wedding at all.

Reactions: 17
Hi 👋
long time lurker, I don’t usually post because the thread goes so fast that any questions I have are usually answered right away. I agree with you all that M is a nut job and it won’t be long before the divorce, and H is back at Frogmore
Do you think the BRF would allow her to keep the doll?
I think there will be a special ops team on standby to grab the doll and give it to H
Does anyone else think she will try to deny H custody
Hello and welcome :love:......... I think she will try and keep the poor kid to use as a weapon against Harry, and it would be dragged out in a bitter court case

Maybe a bit of both !

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Glad you liked the ‘Douchess’ title.

Re: getting the balcony. Senior royals usually marry in London at either St Paul’s Cathedral (Charles and Diana) or, more usually, Westminster Abbey (Wills and Kate, Anne and Mark, Andrew and Fergie, HMQ and Prince Philip). There is then a formal reception at Buckingham Palace and the bride and groom and senior members of the wedding party appear on the balcony overlooking The Mall and wave to the crowds of well-wishers.

Harry and Meghan didn’t get married in London, but in Windsor at the Chapel Royal, so their reception wasn’t at Buckingham Palace and there wasn’t the opportunity to make a balcony appearance.
Thanks for explaining it so much better than me...I did the condensed version,which is so unlike me🙈❤🤣

Thank you for the post.i appreciate you taking the time to explain and I found it so much easier to understand cos let's face it,the British legal system is so uncomplicated 🙈🤯 ..I'm looking forward to tomorrow.❤

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.