Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker and smirker, desperate to have a reason to have to join your conversation, when all of a sudden, one of those really annoying “Make easy money” pop-up adverts appeared on another website, and I figured it was a sign. Also, I could not share this with any of my IRL friends. They would be appalled. This is why I like online people. And dogs. Dogs are great. Anyway, a big banana-y hello to you all 👋
View attachment 119997
Dogs and tattle what more do we need......wine? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome. We don’t take ourselves too seriously on here. Stick around and join in. 👋
Thank you. I've been lurking and I don't post much on forums. The last time I think I joined in was the Digital Spy forums about ten years ago. It was the John James and Josie thread😆. Oh the shame:eek:.

Anyway, I used to like Harry and I hope it is just her influence and not his true nature. I do feel a bit sorry for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
No way is that story true, I simply don't believe she lets him still have his own friends :cool:

Maybe it was a made up friend, like hers are.
There's a great comment posted below:
'Basically he thought he was going to get to have his cake and eat it, but instead he has found himself with a stale old biscuit that is crumbling to dust. Ah well, them's the breaks."
😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

9’05” as they go through the gates of the castle, just before she puts her hand to her chest.
Look at all the racist, non-welcoming people of the U.K. We clearly were never happy or accepting of her.

👋 hello. I hope you join in the conversation.

I’ve never seen a mother hold her child so clumsily

Anyone know who the guy is in the pic looking concerned/amused?

Reactions: 22
Legal Update witches

Mark Warby is giving judgment at 12 oclock tomorrow.

The respective Barristers will already know the outcome but it is embragoed to the public until its formally issued tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see if Megsy gets a preview and if consequently (and if its gone badly) there is some form of coniption stateside overnight.

I will update as soon as I know more.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Legal Update witches

The respective Barristers will already know the outcome but it is embragoed to the public until its formally issued tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see if Megsy gets a preview and if consequently (and if its gone badly) there is some form of coniption stateside overnight.

I will look forward to your assessment.i really hope the paper wins,and if they lose,I hope he lays into her and shows her up for the piece of work she is.i also look forward to the papers publishing some of the stuff they know about her,might justify why they thought they had to carry on with case.
I have read the Harry markle post and I must say how good he is...thinks exactly the same as me,spookily,although it's not me,I promise.
Even if he ended with ...keep thriving and washing ❤😘🤗it still wouldn't be me....
He's also always serious so it is definitely not me🙈😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Legal Update witches

Will it be a judgement on the whole thing or just a part of it?

We're so lucky to have your legal brains on the thread!

Reactions: 14
I bet Meghan is still fuming she didn’t get the balcony.
Everytime I see that it brings a tear to my eye. So proud to be British, have a Royal family and have William and Kate in direct line for the throne.

sorry. staunch royalist here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Legal Update witches

Thank you ‘Aunty’. Very much appreciated. Please take a bow.
Looking at how this tattle team is growing and the comments across the internet more people are seeing through the Harry and Meghan facade.
I’m in awe of how much effort the bloggers put into digging out the truth and I hope all is exposed some day soon.
Stay safe and love to you all :love:
P.S. had to look up coniption. lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s only when you look backwards at her brief stint in the BRF. Let’s face it, 18months from wedding to bleeping off to « North America » in January. With a 6 month maternity leave in the middle. She basically did her « job » for a year.
She was a scruff bag, inappropiate, ( bananas for sex workers ffs), greedy (remember the £56k engagement dress), argumentative ( all the staff who quit), ungrateful (frogmore; Royal wedding), jealous ( Kate, Eugenie).
I just cannot believe that anyone likes her. The sussexsquad must have had a collective lobotomy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi 👋
long time lurker, I don’t usually post because the thread goes so fast that any questions I have are usually answered right away. I agree with you all that M is a nut job and it won’t be long before the divorce, and H is back at Frogmore
Do you think the BRF would allow her to keep the doll?
I think there will be a special ops team on standby to grab the doll and give it to H
Does anyone else think she will try to deny H custody

Reactions: 23
Will it be a judgement on the whole thing or just a part of it?

We're so lucky to have your legal brains on the thread!
As I understand it this was just a preliminary hearing, at which Associated Newspapers was aiming to get the case clarified by having various parts of Meghan's claim binned off as nonsense and removed, rather than being the main hearing itself?

But I presume that how it goes tomorrow is a big indicator towards whether the case will be continued or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyway, I used to like Harry and I hope it is just her influence and not his true nature. I do feel a bit sorry for him.
I've always been incredibly fond of Harry and I'm gutted for the way things have turned out. He really hasnt help himself at all like has he? William and Kate were all so close and now look (my brother and I lived together at 1 point n were best friends then he got a girlfriend and she ripped our family apart but nothing we said to him stopped him seeing her. Thankfully we waited 5yrs n she had left him but the damage is irreparable) I reckon the RF are biding their time til it falls apart!

William and Harry's relationship will never be the same. I know how manipulative some women (&men) can be but Harry's made his bed so he has to lie in it. A foolish decision made by his d*** alone. Clearly that's where all his brains are 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Legal Update witches

🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼it goes badly for her doucheness (yep I snagged that beauty from a few posts back!! ☺)

Everytime I see that it brings a tear to my eye. So proud to be British, have a Royal family and have William and Kate in direct line for the throne.

sorry. staunch royalist here.
what that mean, "Meg didn't get the balcony"??

Reactions: 10
The cynic in me thinks that H may have had a moment of clarity about how his life is going to be unless he finds a pair and sorts her out.hes very slow on the uptake so it still may take a while....
Anyway,I didn't think he had any friends left.this so reminds me of a reverse scenario that's going on in Corrie ATM .I watched it last nite cos I was bored...I know,,you don't believe me cos I lead such an exciting life,darlings😘...and he burned her clothes and may her kneel down.i thought I was in h+ms house in LA for a moment 🙈....they have invited me but I had to decline as I'm practising SD and it wouldn't be a suitable journey in my private jet so I have to stay home with the girls(doggies❤)
Anyway enough of my wonderful life.i will only make you all feel jealous and inadequate.
Many thanks for listening,KTAW.🤗😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.