Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she releases this on William and Kate’s wedding anniversary. Coincidence?

Also could be grasping but she really looks pregnant to me in this. Her face and chest look fuller. Maybe just an awkward camera angle...and doesn’t really make sense if they were out delivering groceries. But their need for positive attention knows no bounds so who’s to say

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This came up in my Facebook memories, as theday after William and Kate’s wedding. It’s an old one but still as relevant:

The new Duchess of Cambridge asks the Queen: "What's the secret to a long marriage?"
The Queen replies: "Always wear a seatbelt and never piss me off!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Also could be grasping but she really looks pregnant to me in this. Her face and chest look fuller. Maybe just an awkward camera angle...and doesn’t really make sense if they were out delivering groceries. But their need for positive attention knows no bounds so who’s to say
I see that! I thought I was grasping too!

Reactions: 11
I've just been reading the DM story about her wearing the evil eye necklace. Someone from Toronto mentioned that video was taken a month ago. Why wait until today to repost ? Oh we all know, Happy anniversary William and Kate👑

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Out of the harry markle blog is an idea for the next thread, The Sinking of the SS Sussex.

Every time I hear that stupid beseeching “riiight?” with the slight head tilt a part of me dies. You could make a drinking game of it but only if you were ready to black out by the end of a 3 minute video.
It looks like she has had her ears pinned flat when you compare it to other photos taken at a similar angle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like she has had her ears pinned flat when you compare it to other photos taken at a similar angle
She's had extensive work done this year. I think it is just remnant swelling of her last facelift. Back at that green envy dress appearance she was totally moonfaced. It is actually better now. Ear tuck is smart to better hide all those scars.

I haven't read the threads from back then but did you all realise she also must have had ribs removed to get the teensiest little bit of a waist.
Won't take long and she'll look like Sahar Tabar.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Out of the harry markle blog is an idea for the next thread, The Sinking of the SS Sussex.

Someone commented on the Harkled post on Facebook that all the issuing of mentoring videos and baby birthday photos and delivering groceries etc, shows they are still trying to act like working royals instead of being private individuals. That’s absolutely right. They are trying to do what they always planned to. I hope the Queen removes the Duke and
Duchess titles in a year. Harry will always be a prince (unless DNA says otherwise) but Murkle didn’t earn that title. She was given in in anticipation of being a working royal within the firm.

Reactions: 24
Research purposes, ahem! :oops:

With all due respect to the women in those films, they work hard at their job and they don't expect to be called Her Royal Highness afterwards either!
But I bet they are often called ‘Princess’ 😂

Latest harrymarkle
That was a delightfully vicious read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying to sift through posts but I've not seen this

And can I also add it cracks me up that Jessica tried to do a Pippa at the wedding but nope, it just didn't happen!! 😂
This is not going to go well for Migraine....dodgy dealings are already undermining her character!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know it is new idea, but we can dream.

• Wow
  • Haha
I noticed this comment in the DM about her recent ‘mentoring’ with that young girl:

‘I noticed that the person mm interviewed on her smarkworks video, is the same person she so called "noticed in the crowd" and hugged on their walk after Sandringham. Her name is Jessica Daniels and she is paid actress, so she was hired by mm for this stunt. Sicker and sicker!!!!’

Murky Meg also commented on it. Makes you wonder 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I went to Wimbledon once, does that mean I can get an IMDB page? 🌝
I was wondering the same. I’ve been dozens of times (used to live nearby). I also noticed that she mentioned that she attended twice, ie once with Kate, once with Kate and Pippa. The time she went with her two mates and had that chap stopped by her security officer from taking selfies that weren’t even of her she presumably doesn’t list because she was there in a private capacity.

Someone commented on the Harkled post on Facebook that all the issuing of mentoring videos and baby birthday photos and delivering groceries etc, shows they are still trying to act like working royals instead of being private individuals. That’s absolutely right. They are trying to do what they always planned to. I hope the Queen removes the Duke and
Duchess titles in a year. Harry will always be a prince (unless DNA says otherwise) but Murkle didn’t earn that title. She was given in in anticipation of being a working royal within the firm.
Although she’d still be Princess Harry.

Last edited:
Although she’d still be Princess Harry.
Hehehehe it’s “Just Harry” now :p she can be “just Megan”
(I do understand that you mean in an official capacity but I couldn’t hold myself back from saying this and giggling to myself)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.