Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel this is an appropriate time to announce a pregnancy. It’s twins 😂
Happy birthday- I do hope you have a great day

My husband read the anniversary headline in the news and even he commented that something would upstage their anniversary.

What I genuinely don’t understand is how such an odious person can have five friends - they don’t all strike me as being hangers on
Are these real twins or moonbump twins 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They got rid of Koo and ended up with Fergie instead. Fergie has been a thorn in there side for 30 odd years. There meddling really did back fire with that one.
Yes but they've learned from their mistakes. The present day advisors to Brenda are very on the ball.
The Andrew issue for example. First, I think he's a piece of tit. Epstein aside he was ALWAYS a piece of tit shagging and rutting his way through women. Having said that, the situation has been handled as best as it could be for the Firm. Brenda has made it clear he's on the naughty step ... no birthday celebrations for him and no extra honours(as is the norm for big birthdays) and no public representation on Brenda's behalf. He's been stuck in no man's land and must be thoroughly bored off his tits with nothing to do and no chances to primp and preen like a peacock at big events. He's been grounded by mamma and on lockdown since long before corona came a-calling. Yes the Americans are pissed she won't send him over there to face the music but he's her son when all's said and done and it would go badly wrong because he has a big fat mouth that knows only lies and the mess would be unfixable. Anyway, no harm to our Anerican cousins, but when they give us the witch who killed the young man on his motorbike over here then fecked off to hide in the USA then we can talk Randy Andy.
Same with Ginger. The plan to let him have his actress and get it out of his system is a good one. This will be a hard lesson for him when his brain starts functioning and he'll come home (unfortunately for us) thoroughly chastened. Taking his military toys and pretty uniforms was his first ever big slap on the arse from gangan ever in his pampered life and has left him confused and adrift. duck him and the ho he rode in on.
Yep, the palace advisors are playing a blinder, and best of all, Brenda is clearly following their advice on these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
🎈🎂🍾🎁🥂🍰🎉

Didn’t want anyone drawing focus. She’s short and a funny shape, why would she want a willowy female doing a Pippa?

Oh, and Diana didn’t have an adult maid/matron of honour, so in her stalkerish way, why would Mememeagain?
Diana had Lady Sarah Armstrong Jones, Princess Margaret’s daughter. I think she was 17/18 at the time, although she was dressed in a much younger style dress.

I agree Meghan wanted all the attention on her.

Reactions: 14
The Campbell case I so agree on. Her attending a narcotics anonymous meeting was a health issue and should have been out of bounds. She's a bleep, but this was a health issue for sure.
I would say that the author of a smeggy bio needs to handle the archiedoll situation very very carefully for similar reasons, though technically it's not a health issue. It's not like they'd been trying to sprog for years and were in despair, more a matter of 'what smeggy wants smeggy gets' and her need to nail him down asap by providing a little hostage.

Reactions: 10
Ofc she’s just released a video of her ‘mentoring’ someone on the smart works IG

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What I took from the people article...It says women. So unlikely Omid Scobie. It says one is a co-star. It says another is a 'former colleague' who has kids.

Could it be the woman, Benita Litt whos kids were bridesmaids? Not sure who the co star is.

Their bridesmaids/pageboys..... do I remember that Robbie Williams kids were pageboys/girls?

Is he friends with harry or is Aida friends with Meghan?

Reactions: 5
Ofc she’s just released a video of her ‘mentoring’ someone on the smart works IG
Yes she couldn’t let William & Kate’s wedding anniversary go by without trying to get her own face in the papers.
I honestly didn’t think she would do it again - more fool me!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What I took from the people article...It says women. So unlikely Omid Scobie. It says one is a co-star. It says another is a 'former colleague' who has kids.

Could it be the woman, Benita Litt whos kids were bridesmaids? Not sure who the co star is.

Their bridesmaids/pageboys..... do I remember that Robbie Williams kids were pageboys/girls?

Is he friends with harry or is Aida friends with Meghan?
Robbie’s daughter was Eugenie’s bridesmaid not Meghan’s.

Reactions: 7
what qualifications does she have allowing her to mentor people for interviews? She's a (crappy) actress who landed on a Prince's penis. Hardly a glowing CV

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.