Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see that I wonder why HM The Queen didn’t dispose of Meagain in the same way Koo Stark was omitted from Andrew’s life. I presume a lot of it has to do with the DOE’s age and influence rather than anything else.

As to Meagain’s book, looks like it is going to be published by Harpercollins in the US.
They got rid of Koo and ended up with Fergie instead. Fergie has been a thorn in there side for 30 odd years. There meddling really did back fire with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They got rid of Koo and ended up with Fergie instead. Fergie has been a thorn in there side for 30 odd years. There meddling really did back fire with that one.
How did they get rid of Koo? What did people think of Fergie when she started dating Andrew?

100% her, I don't think she even has 5 close girlfriends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was watching one of Yankee Wallys videos on YouTube and someone posted in the comments section that there was a rumour that Megz had slept with Prince Andrew during her yacht girl days 😁
It's probably not true but it would be hilarious if it was. 🤭
I remember reading something about this ^^ when he found out Harry was with her his face was like thunder

ooh I didn't even think of Prime!!! ☺

when did she become A-list??? 😂😂😂 Not surprised about Scientology being brought up.....a good chunk of those trying to get their name out there flock to that cultshitshow.
So she's been a catholic ,then changed to a jew when she married her 1st hubby, then COE when she married the spineless wonder boy ,and now Scientology thrown into the mix !!

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TOO 🙌🙌
Happy birthday 🎊🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't seen this one before, sorry if already posted
To make matters worse, though Harry and Meghan recently announced that "Archewell" will be the name of their new brand, they sent the letter to the press from an official Sussex Royal email. The missive violates the terms of the "Megxit" agreement with the Queen, which expressly states the couple must stop using their brand "Sussex Royal" as of Apr. 1. Their Sussex Royal website remains up and running.

Her Majesty simply does not understand why Harry and Meghan continue to inflame tensions with the British press.

The Prince of Wales is angry that despite their move to the States, the pair still remain a huge headache for the royals.

Of course they are still using the Royal Sussex email, she's probably sending handwritten letters to Hollywood people in Royal Sussex letterhead :LOL:
Liz and Charles seem pissed off, the more reason to strip them of the titles and set them adrift.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.