Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A guy I used to go out with for about 18 months later married a local girl and a few years into the marriage he found her at the bottom of the stairs dead. Apparently from a heart attack and she was quite young. As soon as I heard I thought of the Peterson case :eek: because I'm a true crime buff too (we need a true crime book thread for recommendations).
Obviously it was a simple case of the poor girl taking ill at the top of the stairs and I'm the weird one, not my ex.:confused:

Stairs, hmm. :sneaky:Elizabeth the first had a lover boy called Robert Dudley, Earl of Essex, and his wifey Amy was another stairs victim. At a time when he was hoping to marry Lizzie, so it was quite a convenient demise according to his enemies.So Lizzie had to ditch him.
Always suspicious of a death by stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok peeps I know you all have pokers 🤪my point was more that the room looks quintessentially British fire pokers included! If he is supposed to have filmed this in Cali (which is why I asked did we know where and when it was filmed) then less likely I’d believe it as it looks like a very English front room. As you were 😄

Maybe that’s where they are you solved it! I mean Hughs outta there 😆

I’m not buying what you’re selling at all. I see actual legends ie.Joan Collins out and about in London low key, no attention seeking, no cameras, no paps going about their daily lives just not calling the paps because they aren’t narcissists. Please don’t try tell me that Hazchem and Megz are more recognised or A list....
It’s definitely in the UK, there’s a British 3 point plug outlet bottom right 🤦‍♀️
C138CEE3-4FD9-4DD0-B25C-480C51AE9113.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Off topic but for those who are interested, there is already a Real Life Crime thread in the General forum...

As you were. :)

• Heart
I was watching one of Yankee Wallys videos on YouTube and someone posted in the comments section that there was a rumour that Megz had slept with Prince Andrew during her yacht girl days 😁
It's probably not true but it would be hilarious if it was. 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
🙋‍♀️Newbie here on the MM tattle area! I remember Rosamund Pike’s face when Markle was showing off her moonbump at the British fashion awards, it was a picture ! She was just as shocked as the rest of us at her gloat fest performance on stage. Real and effortless talent right there perfect for a luxury brand and they let that do a speech.
Welcome

I was watching one of Yankee Wallys videos on YouTube and someone posted in the comments section that there was a rumour that Megz had slept with Prince Andrew during her yacht girl days 😁
It's probably not true but it would be hilarious if it was. 🤭
I'd love to believe it's true but I think MM is waaayyyy to old for Pa's liking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes! When she was trying to live in London she wanted to be part of Made in Chelsea and meet a heir.
I mean this with no snark, I think that would have been the perfect bracket for her. Thirsty try hard LA yatch girl partying in London and getting paid to be papped and filmed having chats over coffee.

That would have been perfect for her, she would have been the influencer she thinks she is, married a rich guy and could've made as much money as she wanted with no rules.

She was completely out of her depth in all departments being in the RF.
What if she had failed in Chelsea? There would have only been one option. Off to the Middle East to Jack off camels live it up as a Dubai Porta Potty Yacht Girl. :LOL:

• Haha
Off topic but for those who are interested, there is already a Real Life Crime thread in the General forum...

Oooh thank you. I’ll have a look on there. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was apparently filmed in January but the DM don't know whether it was before or after they announced they were leaving. It seems it is Harrys project and they also say "Proceeds from the anniversary edition are being donated to environment and sustainability projects under Harry's Travalyst project."

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Don't want to de-rail this thread, but suddenly got very busy with work this week. I work as an accountant from home at the moment, and it is severely interfering with my daytime TV viewing! Only joking, appreciate that I can work from home and very much appreciate all of those key workers who look after us. I volunteer to call 2 ladies in their 80s and 90s, just to check in that they are ok. One today was recommending the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, telling me how much she loved it! She learned a lot apparently!! They are a joy to call. I found them via Mutual Aid website here in the U.K.

Loving all the threads on here about Cringe and Minge? Is that it, just forgotten his nickname...

Stay well everyone, and step away from the bleach!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly! These actresses are a couple of years younger or older than MM:

1.Katie Holmes
2.Jessica Alba
3.Michelle Williams
4.Mila Kunis
5.Claire Danes
6.Kristen Bell
7.Emily Blunt
8.Jessica Biel
9.Scarlett Johanson
10.Rose Byrne
11.Rachel McAdams
12.Rosamund Pyke

If she's asking for the big bucks and A list directors what studio would pass people like the above who have carried films on their own and go 'Nah, we should give it to Megs, she was really good in Suits' 😂 😂

My guess is she'll have Harry buy her a production company and pay for her to have her vanity projects.

That case gives me chills. The Jinx from HBO is very good too.
Yep, read a book on him too. Creepy as duck weirdo.

OOH yummy.

Weren’t they staying at The Goring whilst they were here? Maybe it’s one of the rooms there.
Nah, it's too non-hotel and lived in looking for a hotel. That's someones home. I can't find it but I'm 99% certain that I read that it was done in a royal residence. Might have been on twitter actually ... anyway someone was raging at him having the cheek to use a royal residence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sure this hasn't been posted before. Remember in the video clip from years ago she used to linger outside the HQ of Scientology?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don't want to de-rail this thread, but suddenly got very busy with work this week. I work as an accountant from home at the moment, and it is severely interfering with my daytime TV viewing! Only joking, appreciate that I can work from home and very much appreciate all of those key workers who look after us. I volunteer to call 2 ladies in their 80s and 90s, just to check in that they are ok. One today was recommending the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, telling me how much she loved it! She learned a lot apparently!! They are a joy to call. I found them via Mutual Aid website here in the U.K.

Loving all the threads on here about Cringe and Minge? Is that it, just forgotten his nickname...

Stay well everyone, and step away from the bleach!
Next thread title combo right there Harry and Meghan #20 . Ginge and Minge, the spare and his mare. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
or a dog lead ? ............🐶 :unsure:
I have one for my Newfie.. she is 60kg so it's very strong and up to the task.just a thought.. 🙊🙈😂😂😂

It was apparently filmed in January but the DM don't know whether it was before or after they announced they were leaving. It seems it is Harrys project and they also say "Proceeds from the anniversary edition are being donated to environment and sustainability projects under Harry's Travalyst project."
I'm not being funny but how good and really healthy he looks there compared to LA.she must be putting something in the food...or starving him.he looks very gaunt and ill ,like he needs 5he food parcels more than the recipient.🤪😂

Sure this hasn't been posted before. Remember in the video clip from years ago she used to linger outside the HQ of Scientology?

I bloody knew she had sext experience,said that the other day!!!🙈😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was on Sky Atlantic (a UK tv channel) and is on Amazon Prime Video.
ooh I didn't even think of Prime!!! ☺

when did she become A-list??? 😂😂😂 Not surprised about Scientology being brought up.....a good chunk of those trying to get their name out there flock to that cultshitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.