Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the article

'He writes her a really long letter in return, and he closes it by requesting a photo op with her.'
That is really odd because he doesn't look to me as like a man who wants to be in the limelight and didn't want to be in the photos at her first wedding because he felt self-conscious.

Reactions: 12
My jaw is dropping at that article that they would have helped Kate 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

See!!! Being American, cringe doesn't realise the the BRF's mantra is "Never Complain - Never Explain"

As other people have said, Camilla, Kate and her family have had more than their share of bad press.

I defo think cringe had 2 main problems with her new status

1 - she didn't realise that her job was to smile sweetly and keep her gob shut (obviously didn't suit somebody who loves the sound of her own voice)

2 - she married the spare!!! She'll always have to walk behind Liz, Chuck and Big Willie (Obviously this didn't suit somebody with an ego the size of the Grand Canyon)

All we can do now is wait for the divorce!!! And that'll be a humdinger!!! Can't imagine cringe letting Archie spend every Christmas at Sandringham the way Fergie did with her kids (can't stand the fake fecker but I would side with her on this issue - always thought that it was cruel beyond belief that Fergie didn't get to have Christmas dinner with her kids - now her kids are older they should be voting with their feet but suppose the trust fund might hinge on it!!!)

Reactions: 25
It’s about an hour from me; it’s absolutely beautiful ✨ VERY expensive property though... although not as pricey as H&M’s new abode!

Looks gorgeous around there.....I asked because I was reading something and found this house I love. Was jokingly (sort of) going to tell my husband I wanted to move 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6

Dear God, Kate was criticised mercilessly for years, along with her family, and she and her family handled the whole situation with grace and class. Meghan is a woman with an ego the size of Jupiter who has no idea how to behave like an adult, she is a sullen spoilt brat who seems to think the world owes her something. Just like Jupiter she's made up of hot air and gas and I wish she'd duck off to outer space .... and take Harry too, he can orbit her like a grizzly ginger moon.
I really wish I hadn't been taking a drink when I read this.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely think she's training h in her ways.if you read murky megs post about hs so called mental thing,it's not his to boast about and he's only bringing it up because mee🐄 told him that they are desperate for good publicity.she knows how much they are hated and it's getting worse by the day.ppl are putting 2 and 2 together at last about them and getting 4,even the Americans are wiseing up to them.just wait til all the stuff comes out in court.she really wants to be seen as the victim and ATM she is being outed as the wicked witch of the universe...
She would definitely make a living at chrimbo in the pantomimes season.
Now depending on what is contained in the shortly to be purchased in the £1shop tell all,...the BRF may be inviting her to court all over again.PC is bankrolling,Wills is ready with the scissors to cut off the cash supply cos dad's not getting any younger and is in danger of popping off before his mum at this rate.Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.. she's in the butcher's taking the full carcass back for an all you can eat buffet.🙈
They are like bloody Laurel and Hardy without the laughs....
I just keep reading and not believing what they will do next...and they always pick the 💩💩💩option.🤯
Please someone ...save the child and throw her overboard...even the sharks would swim the other way...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dear God, Kate was criticised mercilessly for years, along with her family, and she and her family handled the whole situation with grace and class. Meghan is a woman with an ego the size of Jupiter who has no idea how to behave like an adult, she is a sullen spoilt brat who seems to think the world owes her something. Just like Jupiter she's made up of hot air and gas and I wish she'd duck off to outer space .... and take Harry too, he can orbit her like a grizzly ginger moon.
This bit made me chuckle,
"Harry went to his father Prince Charles and his grandmother the Queen 'constantly' about Meghan being bullied, but they 'wouldn't do anything to change the protocol', despite seeing 'how it was tearing him apart,' according to the source. "

No wonder they gave him the £40Million wedding and waved him off. Probably reckoned it was worth every penny because they knew that cuntface would drag him off to Hollywood at some point and get his crying face out of their hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My jaw is dropping at that article that they would have helped Kate 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

See!!! Being American, cringe doesn't realise the the BRF's mantra is "Never Complain - Never Explain"

As other people have said, Camilla, Kate and her family have had more than their share of bad press.

I defo think cringe had 2 main problems with her new status

1 - she didn't realise that her job was to smile sweetly and keep her gob shut (obviously didn't suit somebody who loves the sound of her own voice)

2 - she married the spare!!! She'll always have to walk behind Liz, Chuck and Big Willie (Obviously this didn't suit somebody with an ego the size of the Grand Canyon)

All we can do now is wait for the divorce!!! And that'll be a humdinger!!! Can't imagine cringe letting Archie spend every Christmas at Sandringham the way Fergie did with her kids (can't stand the fake fecker but I would side with her on this issue - always thought that it was cruel beyond belief that Fergie didn't get to have Christmas dinner with her kids - now her kids are older they should be voting with their feet but suppose the trust fund might hinge on it!!!)
Liz, Chuck and Big Willie😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This bit made me chuckle,
"Harry went to his father Prince Charles and his grandmother the Queen 'constantly' about Meghan being bullied, but they 'wouldn't do anything to change the protocol', despite seeing 'how it was tearing him apart,' according to the source. "

No wonder they gave him the £40Million wedding and waved him off. Probably reckoned it was worth every penny because they knew that cuntface would drag him off to Hollywood at some point and get his crying face out of their hair.
Part that particularly tickled me was this:

'Meghan said Harry made it crystal clear that they could not function in good faith under the current system... and that if it wasn't revised and updated to their liking, they would have no other choice than to break from the royal family’

Because they’re more important than the rest of the Royal family and the whole of the British media put together.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I really think that Meghan had visions that Prince Charles would name Harry as his successor to the throne in preference to William and that she could reign supreme as his Queen. Like when they announced they were going to modernise the royalty. He‘s 6th in line, he doesn’t get to modernise anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
She wouldn't know what class was if she went to school for the rest of her life.🙈
Im surprised she hasn't considered a short blonde Bob hairdo to send h totally round the u bend....hope archiedoll doesn't want a pet rabbit for his birthday 🙈🤪...make a change from roast chicken for dinner...with some lovely favvvva beans....mmmmmmm.....
Me,myself and I are going to bed now,and we 3 may see you all tomorrow.keep thriving and washing❤🤗😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She lives in cloud cuckoo land. Kate was absolutely ripped apart, from being dubbed Waity Katie, nasty little digs about not having a job, and above all the topless photos (that even our gutter press wouldn't print). I didn't like Camilla initially but she's had more than her fair share of bad press and has come out now looking like a decent person - by all accounts one of the most likeable royals to deal with. Meghan just couldn't take any kind of criticism and knew that the ace in her pack was to always cry racist. I'd rather that none of them had to face any of this press reporting but it's just as it is, and I don't believe for a second Meghan didn't realise this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
duck no, not Ant. Stupid fucker boasted online that corona would never get him cos he's too tough. Or WTTE.
I came this close to wishing it on him, may baby jeebus forgive me.

Had to recant that claim when he was challenged by medics who actually know.
Anyway he has a potty mouth too and I can't be bleeping doing with potty mouthed twunts.😇
I thought he’d be right up your street Freda. A straight talking, no nonsense bloke? Not one of those metrosexual, toxic masculinity spouting girly boys. I’m not a personal fan of his but he’s the antithesis of the whiney Ginge and for that reason I’d prefer the whole mental health message come from him.

Reactions: 8
She wouldn't know what class was if she went to school for the rest of her life.🙈
Im surprised she hasn't considered a short blonde Bob hairdo to send h totally round the u bend....hope archiedoll doesn't want a pet rabbit for his birthday 🙈🤪...make a change from roast chicken for dinner...with some lovely favvvva beans....mmmmmmm.....
Me,myself and I are going to bed now,and we 3 may see you all tomorrow.keep thriving and washing❤🤗😘
and a nice chianti 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
29th April William+Catherine's wedding anniversary. Is she going to let it pass by without trying to upstage? Place your bets.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
From reading the article its quite shes whispering poison in his ear bringing his DEAD mother into it knowing thats one of his weak spots etc. Evil to the core that one!

Reactions: 24
The press didn't say anything about meghan because they were smart enough to know that one wrong word and smeggy would cry racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking about this whole “letter” saga timeline.

Meghan wrote the letter to her father in August 2018 - according to Scobie in the ABC interview, she wrote it knowing it would be released to the public.

However, Thomas did NOT divulge the contents, in fact I don’t think we were even aware of it’s existence, UNTIL...
6 February 2019 “5 close friends“ decide to support Meghan in a People interview saying how wonderful she is and that, even though he knows how to get in touch with her, Thomas had not bothered to call or text her. I believe they also mention “the letter” (However, I cant find a full copy of the interview to check).

10 February 2019 Thomas gives permission to MOS to publish excerpts of the letter to show it wasn’t the loving letter that her “friends” had claimed and that he had been devastated by it.

Now, why did the “5 friends“ wait SIX months to reveal the existence of the letter?
Could it be that Meghan expected her father to release it but, after 6 months when he hadn’t done so, she had to get “her friends“ to mention its existence and put Thomas in a bad light in order to force his hand?

A few days later Thomas defends himself by showing the letter - result!
He had recieved it 6 months prior and not once mentioned it so perhaps Meghan and her friends felt the need to “poke the bear.”

Surely not! Surely she’d not be as calculating as that?
All allegedly of course.
She’s gotta be so busy trying to keep up and live all her lies. You gotta be super smart to keep up with your own lies and remember who you told what. In an actual legal cross examination this could be spectacular

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s gotta be so busy trying to keep up and live all her lies. You gotta be super smart to keep up with your own lies and remember who you told what. In an actual legal cross examination this could be spectacular
Here’s hoping. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.