Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i don't agree entirely with the last part of that article:
'Does either woman deserve to be chased by paparazzi or raked across the coals? Not one bit, but it's a shame that Meghan doesn't want to give royal life -- as challenging as it is -- a second chance, because I believe there is a lot of good she could do as the Duchess of Sussex.'

There's no way back for witch Meghan now because most of us with any sense can see her for the vile person she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My God... Some of us are barely surviving never mind thriving. To afford houses like these and be moaney entitled c*NTS ...... the pair of them need a reality check.
A month in a hostel with one bedroom for the 3 of them, a shared bathroom , a shared kitchen, no garden... with £30 or £40 quid a week to live on... surrounded by people with little or nothing, They might be a little more humbler ... The wealth is obscene... What an unfair world we live in. There are people sleeping on our streets and then there are these @rseholes... Going to bed a little sad tonight.... Shaking my head and despising those two even more.
I had a look at the houses Mom of 5 posted. They're very nice, but obviously staged to show them off. What occurred to me is that for any new owner moving in, the purchase price would just be the start.

I suppose it's the same for anyone moving to somewhere new but whereas you or I would spend a bit of cash but have to save up or make do with stuff we already had, H&M would want everything new. From floor covering, curtains, furniture, appliances, lighting, decorating, to just normal household stuff. Then there's the artwork, mirrors, vases. And flowers. Lots of flowers.

And the wages for the staff you'd need: interior designer fees, cleaners, laundry, pool maintenance people, gardeners and general maintenance. Caterers for parties and other sleb stuff. Not forgetting utility bills. The list goes on.

Neither of them has any experience or knowledge of money management. They are both so entitled and deluded that they think the fairies will sort it.

Even with Charles subbing them, they're both living way beyond their means right now, and their ambitions for a house in A Lister territory is pie in the sky.
In reality, I don't think they could afford either. He only has a £10,000,000 inheritance and I don't think think that she's that wealthy. Purchasing a property that size will require hefty up keeping

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been thinking about this whole “letter” saga timeline.

Meghan wrote the letter to her father in August 2018 - according to Scobie in the ABC interview, she wrote it knowing it would be released to the public.

However, Thomas did NOT divulge the contents, in fact I don’t think we were even aware of it’s existence, UNTIL...
6 February 2019 “5 close friends“ decide to support Meghan in a People interview saying how wonderful she is and that, even though he knows how to get in touch with her, Thomas had not bothered to call or text her. I believe they also mention “the letter” (However, I cant find a full copy of the interview to check).

10 February 2019 Thomas gives permission to MOS to publish excerpts of the letter to show it wasn’t the loving letter that her “friends” had claimed and that he had been devastated by it.

Now, why did the “5 friends“ wait SIX months to reveal the existence of the letter?
Could it be that Meghan expected her father to release it but, after 6 months when he hadn’t done so, she had to get “her friends“ to mention its existence and put Thomas in a bad light in order to force his hand?

A few days later Thomas defends himself by showing the letter - result!
He had recieved it 6 months prior and not once mentioned it so perhaps Meghan and her friends felt the need to “poke the bear.”

Surely not! Surely she’d not be as calculating as that?
All allegedly of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just to add I'm disgusted at the absolute lack of awareness celebs in lockdown have demonstrated, taking photo tours of their luxurious mansions and vast land, baking cake in their converted barns, saying how wonderful lockdown is. No regard for the struggles us simple plebs (and where did those b@stards get their eggs from cos I can't get my organic eggs anywhere!)

Anyway them moving to LA during a world crisis keeps coming back to me, such a curious action, what was the rush? Aside from American borders closing, had they hoped jumping ship from Canada to USA be a buried story as the Brits wouldn't be particularly happy about this country hop? Nobody cares which country they live in but their faux privacy move actually proved their plan was always the bright lights of la la land?
Canada were withdrawing funding for their security

Reactions: 16

Meghan wrote the letter to her father in August 2018 - according to Scobie in the ABC interview, she wrote it knowing it would be released to the public.

However, Thomas did NOT divulge the contents, in fact I don’t think we were even aware of it’s existence, UNTIL...
6 February 2019 “5 close friends“ decide to support Meghan in a People interview saying how wonderful she is and that, even though he knows how to get in touch with her, Thomas had not bothered to call or text her. I believe they also mention “the letter” (However, I cant find a full copy of the interview to check).

10 February 2019 Thomas gives permission to MOS to publish excerpts of the letter to show it wasn’t the loving letter that her “friends” had claimed and that he had been devastated by it.

Now, why did the “5 friends“ wait SIX months to reveal the existence of the letter?
Could it be that Meghan expected her father to release it but, after 6 months when he hadn’t done so, she had to get “her friends“ to mention its existence and put Thomas in a bad light in order to force his hand?

He had recieved it 6 months prior and not once mentioned it so perhaps Meghan and her friends felt the need to “poke the bear.”

All allegedly of course.
I say you've hit the nail on the head! She must have been *so* disappointed when he didn't go running straight to the press with that letter. Couldn't leave it, could she?

Reactions: 24

All allegedly of course.
Exactly this ☝

Reactions: 17
It was the implication that she knew very little about him, and the fact that she was obviously lying. Got my spider senses going that she was a fake.
I was just pointing out that she didn't say she didn't know who he was. Just like she's never claimed to be a vegan.

Reactions: 5
Reading through some twitter comments and one user has named her The Mare of the Spare 😂
Keep it for the next title 😂

In reality, I don't think they could afford either. He only has a £10,000,000 inheritance and I don't think think that she's that wealthy. Purchasing a property that size will require hefty up keeping
I don't believe Harry has any idea just how fortunate he was being a member of the RF and the perks it entailed. Especially when you see the gifts that are lavished on them every year etc. He may be "money poor" with only 10million in the bank but he had access to so much more wealth(not just £££).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't believe Harry has any idea just how fortunate he was being a member of the RF and the perks it entailed. Especially when you see the gifts that are lavished on them every year etc. He may be "money poor" with only 10million in the bank but he had access to so much more wealth(not just £££).
Yes, it’s the intangibility of being Royal. You get access to every Alister and billionaire on earth. You can borrow yachts, houses, islands anything as people love the association with royalty.
Meghan’s life is like snakes and ladders. She got near to end and has slid down the biggest snake, right to the beginning of the board.
Serves her right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
MAJOR CREEEEEPO VIBES!!!!!! Like, MAJOR!!!
View attachment 117997

True! Because Kate isn't a fake ass biotch!!!! Murky brought this ALL on her own!!!!! Also, all I can say is this "friend" sounds like Meagain..... seriously,
throwing Diana in every chance she can. Did the palace come to Camilla's defense with the press???

View attachment 117999
Further on in this “article” it states that the action against the papers is being taken for her , Harry and Diana! Why bring Diana into it? The woman is dead and nothing to do with Markle!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Further on in this “article” it states that the action against the papers is being taken for her , Harry and Diana! Why bring Diana into it? The woman is dead and nothing to do with Markle!
Agreed, it’s creepy. Meghan wants to cling on to the “connection” that she has to Diana through Harry. I think that because she idolised Diana growing up that this is why she does it. However, it’s emotional blackmail to use Harry’s late mother as a reason to get him to do what she wants. It’s controlling and hideous.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Agreed, it’s creepy. Meghan wants to cling on to the “connection” that she has to Diana through Harry. I think that because she idolised Diana growing up that this is why she does it. However, it’s emotional blackmail to use Harry’s late mother as a reason to get him to do what she wants. It’s controlling and hideous.
Exactly this ☝I'm wondering if she is completely obsessed with all things Diana and would do anything to be as much like her as possible. Even going as far as to marry Harry, whom she doesn't really love just so she could have a child(still think she didn't carry him) who has Diana's blood and 25% DNA! Now that's a conspiracy theory! 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Morning MO5 ♥ were you watching over us all night 🤱

Having a twitter browse, Tom Brady, the journalist who kindly "asked" how Meghan was in the "surviving not thriving" interview has said nothing about them on his twitter feed in the past month (considering they are topical) and he tweets a lot ... Perhaps it dawned on him that he was just a pawn in their dumb game.
Sorry to pull up an old post but I've been behind and just caught up on all the fake pregnancy, Diana and Kate comparisons.

Tom B's wife worked with Kate at Jigsaw, and he was a guest at her wedding to William. I'd suggest he's perhaps just sided with Wills and Kate, knowing which side his bread is buttered.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.