Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
"Associated Newspapers will also ask the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to pay their costs of in excess of £50,000 after the couple refused their offer to deal with the issue out of court to save the High Court having to set up an online hearing during the coronavirus crisis. Meghan's costs are said to have been £60,000-plus. "

BRILLIANT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Absolutely. Their decision to keep Archie like some dirty little secret only made people speculate even more. Their desire for privacy has backfired on them. Silly buggers.
I’ve always thought for their lifestyle, luxury homes, huge wardrobe budget, finest foods, servants, private flights, the public and press interest blah blah blah, is a small price to pay for what privilege they have. I know they say walk a mile in another mans shoes but I’d walk around wearing Harry’s shit streaked undercrackers on my head for a year just to avoid the lack of money worries for life they must have had.

• Haha
  • Heart

antinoos

She lost!

Lets not over-react the devil is always in the details in the law but the mail suceeded in striking out all 3 parts they were seeking to.

Im just digesting the details and will be reporting back later when Ive got my head round it.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Bloody bitch doesn't know anything.
Kate and her whole family were criticised for a long time. They didn't weep or fight with the press or issue ridiculous lawsuits. They kept a dignified silence and respected the RF.
Kate took the criticism, learned from her mistakes and does her best to live up to her duties. She has proved her worth, Meghan has just proved that she's trash.

Reactions: 38

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Long time lurker here. Just wanted to say hi to you all. Its weird, I don't know any of you, but I kind of feel like I do! Let's just say, I've found my people 🙌😊.

Like many, I've been glued to Tattle for a few months now after migrating from Digital Spy, which now seems soooo boring in comparison.

Anyway, just wanted to say how pleased I was with the judge's statement today. Twitter is a cesspit at the best of times, but the sugars are really out in force today. Always makes me laugh when you contrast the comments on there to the ones on Sky News Facebook page. Lefties like to make out that Twitter is some beacon of true public opinion, when it's more like a woke A Level politics bunfight where anyone who doesn't agree with them is a racist, xenophobic bigot. Such an echo chamber. Delightful to read the comments from 'normal' people on the Facebook pages 👍👍

Anyway guys and gals, nice to 'meet' you all, looking forward to the roller-coaster ride ahead!

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm absolutely LOVING watching her get what I hope will be her just desserts. From the moment she acted her way through that engagement interview she has had my hackles right up. The Queen's face during the wedding ceremony really tied down my thoughts. Then along came the bump. With which I remain on the fence, leaning towards rather uncertain. As a lover and watcher of couture I avidly waited to see an outfit that fitted, looked good and was remotely suited to her shape. Nope. I remain convinced she purposefully chose to wear utter howlers to attract negative press, fuelling their fire fund of bad headlines to add to the case to flee the country. Nobody with access to her (his) money would actively choose to wear some of the truly hideous items of clothing she has worn in the last two years.

Then the labour announcement made after the birth, firmly slamming the door shut on any remaining Harry fans who dearly wanted to share in a little joy. Nope. Not wanted, they would rather play the game.

I work with teenagers and we went on a day course for media studies, hosted by an ex-journalist with lots of contacts still in the press. Afterwards I shamelessly sounded him out on the subject of Madame.....wow. There is SO much that won't ever be told until after the divorce, that was all he would say. Make no mistake, she is monumentally disliked by the press because of her attitude and conduct.

• Wow

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Quest 😂😂 this was a suggested thread and I just knew it’d be full of hateful women bored of their screaming kids! And you’ve proved me correct. What about Meghan do you hate the most? The fact she’s beautiful and you’re not? The fact she’s successful? The fact she married her prince and you probably hate your husbands? 😂
You really know how to make friends don't you!
I must remember this the next time I meet someone new, to go up to them and call them a hateful woman.

Do you usually find it works as an ice breaker?

• Haha
  • Heart

Aussiesue

Associated Newspapers will also ask the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to pay their costs of in excess of £50,000 after the couple refused their offer to deal with the issue out of court to save the High Court having to set up an online hearing during the coronavirus crisis. Meghan's costs are said to have been £60,000-plus.

• Haha
  • Wow

Oatcake

Rant alert. Sorry. I just have nobody to vent to other than you lovely folk.

I apologise if it’s already been said, but I think that what bugs me the most (Just now, anyway) is how much effort Smeghan is putting in to this trial. I mean, if we’re all such a horrible bunch of racists, and the Daily Mail picked on her, why continue to feed the troll? She’s already fled the country and started her new life (Please note I said her new life, not Handbag Harry’s, or Archie’s, because we know who’s driving this) in America. We’re all told not to give the bullies any attention on the playground, because that’s what motivates them, but even from the other side of the Atlantic, she just has to keep on dredging up every little thing in an attempt to garner attention and sympathy. She could have turned her back and lived quietly, but she’s actively choosing not to.

Plus, of all the papers to go for, she goes for the Mail? I would have thought that their readers (Generally pro monarchy, middle class Conservative-leaning, patriotic Brits in my experience) would be the very people she’d want to win over. Instead, she’s had a hissy fit and got her boy toy to issue a statement saying they’re not going to cooperate with the very media outlets they should be charming the pants off. Who is she going to be happy to collaborate with after this? The Sunday Sport, or Take A Break magazine maybe?

If any of her friends had any sense, they’d have told her “You’ve walked away from that life. Let it go and enjoy being here”, but I’m not sure if she’s so stubborn that she won’t, or in so deep that she can’t let the Daily Mail go now. Whatever it is, I hope she falls on her “aesthetically enhanced” face and the mask slips so that even the sugars publicly admit the error of their ways. Smeghan sure as heck never will.

Rant over. Thank you for listening. It’s gone 7pm, so I’m away to drown my anger in whatever cheap booze I panic-bought from Aldi this afternoon🍷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
OOer the Judge has administered a very severe spanking to Megsy's lawyer to the stars. Savage. Cruel. They will be sniggering behind his back about this for years.

Her Claim is now an absolute mess and putting it right will be very expensive, it may not be possible. Her lawyers have massively fucked up. Adverse costs against her are very likely to follow, with more to come. The judgment also discloses what the case should actually be about and how it should be put. She will with justice blame or even sack her lawyers, or at least Sherbourne; but I doubt it will help.

I will set out more when I have digested it and am confident that im not going to bore the pants off you, or get it wrong. Its tricky, as a lot of stupid journos are going to demonstrate, to interpret a judgment without access to the underlying documents. which are not available.

My absolutely favourite bit of what is a lethal demolition of Sherbourne but not, in reality, of SkidMarkle herself, is this:

"Further, one of the articles complained of is said to have stereotyped an entire black community. The Claimant's case as to how this amounts to something "about her" which is intrusive or offensive would need explanation."

Ouch! Someones been paying attention.

I wouldnt like to be Mr Sherbourne (or the Prince No Longer Hot Ginge). More later bitches - Aunty needs gin to think x
You’re amazing. I vote we all meet up for a Gin. All wearing black hats and a red rose, surreptitious like, in a dark alley in Whitechapel where another infamous crime took place back in the day! Create another Priory of Sion type cult with a special handshake and expose the truth of life’s injustices. Crikey, I need a drink, is it too early. Later bitches 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Do you honestly believe they could just “blend in”? They obviously couldn’t given the likes of the grumps on here who “despise” them.
To put it simply, it is their hypocrisy that is irritating: to claim that you want privacy and despise the press, yet move to the most showbiz location in the world that also has the most paparazzi photographers. Harry had a house in the Cotswolds, they could have lived a perfectly private life there if they had chosen to, but they didn’t.

If stating the glaringly obvious makes us grumpy, then so be it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Doodlebug005

VIP Member

These are two houses in Serra Retreat. http://www.bcre.com/serra-retreat-malibu-homes-for-sale.php
My God... Some of us are barely surviving never mind thriving. To afford houses like these and be moaney entitled c*NTS ...... the pair of them need a reality check.
A month in a hostel with one bedroom for the 3 of them, a shared bathroom , a shared kitchen, no garden... with £30 or £40 quid a week to live on... surrounded by people with little or nothing, They might be a little more humbler ... The wealth is obscene... What an unfair world we live in. There are people sleeping on our streets and then there are these @rseholes... Going to bed a little sad tonight.... Shaking my head and despising those two even more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Meghan thinks she is so smart. The stupid cow has a superiority complex. She may or may not wake up to the realisation that she had her biggest role. (although I feel true diligence was not thorough enough by the powers that be). She fucked up big style, by not taking direction. She wanted to rewrite the story. To be honest, I'm glad she made a cunt of it. I never liked her from the engagement interview. She is as false as her new teeth!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
All this would have been avoided if they hadn't been so deliberately evasive and ambiguous for the labour announcement (made after Archie had been born!). They tried to play a game and failed. By the time of the birth many many people had well and truly got her number, were sick of seeing her in the press, starting to wonder whether they had ever seen a baby bump look quite like that, and many other things including keel over at the price of the £100,000 Dior curtain she wore on tour. Nobody was particularly interested in the birth, name etc but oh no, she had to hype things up as much as possible whilst screaming for privacy and refusing to do the "steps of the maternity ward" photos.

The gloves were off after that as far as the media were concerned and, via their ridiculous blaming games to justify the move to Canada which was obviously just a stepping stone to her chosen home of LA, this is the outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 35