Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PremierDairy

yes, if they truly "desired" privacy. There are so many "celebrities/high profile" people that live up in that area who keep to themselves and aren't featured in papz stories. It's very doable, if it was truly wanted.
I think there’s far too much focus on them for that to be realistic. Their movements and whereabouts are far more likely to be tabloid fodder than the typical high profile person.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member

He’s a complete fruit loop. Reckons an owl did it if I recollect.
Yes that's right ....... It was his kids reaction to it that baffled me, not one of them doubted him ... But after I had watched it I watched the interviews online and it became clear why the hung on his every word

Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Was this something that took place in the UK or is it about that nutjob here in the US that was found guilty of murdering his wife and throwing her down the stairs, and then claimed he found her at the bottom of the stairs?
Michael someone?seen couple of docu’s on crime channels,didn’t he have first wife that died in mysterious circumstances.?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Sorry if this was already posted but this thread moves so fast!

The parental unit of this A list celebrity went online and checked his bank account last week to see if an online payment had processed. What he found was a mysterious $100,000 deposit from some corporation that only exists on paper. Someone planted it there for a reason. Meghan Markle’s father Thomas Markle

From AGC on 29th. If true, not sure if it's a bribe to get him to shut up or a ruse to make him look dodgy and like he's taking payments from someone unknown.
Where is this from?

Reactions: 2

PremierDairy

We shall agree to disagree - I grew up in Southern California. I've been around celebrities. There are way more important people in those areas and they live quiet lives. Meagain and Cringe aren't even in their league.
Which is missing the point. The British tabloids will run stories on them. That’s my simple point.

I know and been around people in the media too. Which is similarly irrelevant. There’s a market for Harry and Megan photos/stories.

Reactions: 1

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Entirely possible, and would be hilarious if we could prove it. Old school reunion! I was all over DS in its early days. However, I was also all over blue WKD and Bacardi Breezers in those days, and I wouldn’t touch those with a barge pole these days either :LOL:
Did you post from the start?

Reactions: 1