Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Why does M keep comparing herself to Catherine? Catherine faced criticism and scrutiny from the press for years when she was dating William. Her sister and parents were even criticised for their alleged social climbing, their background, their business, everything. When Catherine started doing engagements as part of the BRF she was criticised then too. It's taken her years to be held in high regard by the press and the public. M couldn't hack 2 years of it before she ran away. Being scrutinised by the press is a right of passage.

I'm not even getting into that dreadful engagement interview where she pretended to have never heard of Harry. No matter what your feelings on the BRF, everyone knows who William and Harry are. People don't like being taken for fools.

'Meghan said Harry needed to take a stand for her, their son and his mother.'. Oh please do eff off dear.
I would be livid if someone who never even met my late mother started telling me what I should do in her name 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34

freda19

VIP Member
I am sorry, but I have to disagree. I am mixed myself (Afro-German) and I grew up "white". Meaning in a totally white, upper class environment. It is NOT fun. What white people don't see is there is a lot of racism going on in little things and it all adds up. What makes it worse is we don't belong to the blacks either. When I am in Dakar, Senegal where the rest of my family lives, people stop in the street to stare at me. I am held up at the airport at gun point because I have German passport, a Senegalese name and am nearly white. I don't speak any Wolof or Mandeng which is a problem, too. If I did things might be better. Mixed people belong nowhere. When we behave like everyone else around us, meaning like our white respectivly our black environment, we "act" white or we are accused of "trying to pass" as white (or black). I've been physically attacked for my being different, as a child and as a grown up, once I had two broken ribs and a severe concussion. When I straighten my hair, I "try to look white". When I didn't I didn't get any jobs back when I was still modelling. On the other hand I got a lot more jobs than the black girls because I was told I looked "exotic" or "Mediterranean".

White people here aren't asked by customers if they speak German (Oh, of course not! Wouldn't it be stupid for a sales person to speak the national language?) or when they board a plane for an inner country flight, they aren't adressed in English by the ticket inspector in the bus or have random strangers pet their hair, touch their skin or marvel at their command of their mother tongue. White people aren't told to be grateful to be light skinned because it is "so much more beautiful than black". None of this is life threatening, well, the attacks are sometimes but I got used to it, they started with kids in Kindergarden throwing stones at me, but it all adds up. But the thing really pissing me off is, it is never meant to be hurtful, people always claim, we are "too sensitive" or they didn't mean any harm or hurt.

Sorry, but you seem to be White, so please do not assume you know if her life was hard. You can't! She stated she never belonged to any group at her school because the whites, the Latinos and the Black all kept to themselves and she didn't fit in. We never fit in and no matter what we do, it is never the right thing in the eyes of others.

I do agree though that her being critized was not racism it was critizism.
I'm sorry for your experiences but they are nothing like smeggys. She trilled endlessly about her wonderful happy childhood and how being mixed race was never an issue ... because she doesn't look mixed race anyway. You'd be hard put to rate any amount of black blood in her from her looks. She even got under the bar claiming to be caucasian for acting roles and nobody questioned her heritage.
The only time it affected her past was when her mother was in her life and questions were asked re her heritage. Other than that she's 'revelled' (bad choice of words but you get my drift) in being white and only started paying lip service to her black genes when she wanted to be right on with Oprah, Williams, Serena, Beyoncé etc and when she needed an excuse for people disliking her game playing control freakery behaviour trying to dick around with the royal family.
The racism toward her in the UK has been so minimal it would barely register on any scale on such issues.
She's a band wagoner and frankly you are mad comparing what you've been through with her pampered life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bluebells

I can't stop laughing, why did she think this was a good story to leak? It just proves Harry is hen pecked and her plan of laying down the law on how the RF should deal with things totally backfired on her. Not very feminist off her to pull down another woman so she can look better.

'Meghan said Harry needed to take a stand for her, their son and his mother.'. Oh please do eff off dear.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

antinoos

Two qu: 1.Did she try to and could if she gotten out of the lawsuit before it started..... and
2. From this point can she withdraw the case at anytime or is that no longer an option? Thx 🙏
You can only get out, once proceedings are issued, by Agreement or by paying all your opponents costs.
The parties are encouraged to negotiate but in a case like this its not really likely they will agree a way out as theres no compromise solution is there?.
Its the old saw about not picking a fight with a pig. You'll both end up covered in shit and the pig will enjoy it.

• Haha
  • Heart

catp

Bored middle aged unhappy yummy mummy? Are we describing Meghan? Perhaps she is bored without a job, who knows?

I, however, am very happy with life - and certainly not bored - you could say I am positively thriving ( thanks for asking)

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I'm trimming my bushes 😂 so haven't time to chat for those asking what's been said, these loons replied on Omid Scobies tweet
Ach in the name of holy fuck ... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Comparing her to Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King and Steven Biko. Aww Jazus, I'm dying here.

• Haha
  • Wow

antinoos

"Meghan!!!Its all floppy doppy!"

Unfortunately Im a bit busy but there will be lots in the details of the judgment that will give an insight into the case and also what hishonor made of it. I also want to look at the spin being put on it, which should also be revealing

I think its safe to say that matters have not necessarily developed to the Dodgy Duchesses advantage - to quote another aristocrat (albeit a real one) facing a similar situation....

Imagine not just how 38megatons is feeling - but especially the 5 stooges....their reputations are in the hands of this shower of (£800 an hour )arseholes. Delicious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
No way is that story true, I simply don't believe she lets him still have his own friends :cool:

Maybe it was a made up friend, like hers are.
There's a great comment posted below:
'Basically he thought he was going to get to have his cake and eat it, but instead he has found himself with a stale old biscuit that is crumbling to dust. Ah well, them's the breaks."
😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Good old Scooby Doo is painting a slightly different picture on his twitter feed - and the comments are all about how disgraceful our legal system is 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rangrang88

All this would have been avoided if they hadn't been so deliberately evasive and ambiguous for the labour announcement (made after Archie had been born!). They tried to play a game and failed. By the time of the birth many many people had well and truly got her number, were sick of seeing her in the press, starting to wonder whether they had ever seen a baby bump look quite like that, and many other things including keel over at the price of the £100,000 Dior curtain she wore on tour. Nobody was particularly interested in the birth, name etc but oh no, she had to hype things up as much as possible whilst screaming for privacy and refusing to do the "steps of the maternity ward" photos.

The gloves were off after that as far as the media were concerned and, via their ridiculous blaming games to justify the move to Canada which was obviously just a stepping stone to her chosen home of LA, this is the outcome.
everything they do is a LIE. that's why people are sick and tired of them. who needs this BS? these two are narcissistic losers who think they deserve the respect they think they're so entitled for. They are giant hypocrites who scream privacy yet plaster themselves in the media 24/7. let's not start the way she lashed and threw shade at the Queen and the British people WHO PAID FOR HER MASSIVE WEDDING ...omg

• Heart

PoleStar

Chatty Member

Dear God, Kate was criticised mercilessly for years, along with her family, and she and her family handled the whole situation with grace and class. Meghan is a tramp with an ego the size of Jupiter who has no idea how to behave like an adult, she is a sullen spoilt brat who seems to think the world owes her something. Just like Jupiter she's made up of hot air and gas and I wish she'd fuck off to outer space .... and take Harry too, he can orbit her like a grizzly ginger moon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
Good old Scooby Doo is painting a slightly different picture on his twitter feed - and the comments are all about how disgraceful our legal system is 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I know. The sugars are claiming that the judge is corrupt and was bought off. They want to be careful they don’t get sued for defamation.

• Haha
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Have just discovered narcsite.com. There are loads of articles about Meghan's behaviour and it's quite fascinating. See quote below on what's going on for Harry:

'Prince Harry, as the Intimate Partner Primary Source to Miss Markle, remains in devaluation. He will continue to experience shifts between devaluing behaviour and respite periods (short returns to the golden period of benign treatment). His treatment whether in devaluation or respite period will still amount to a form of instinctive manipulation. It will be the rollercoaster ride that many victims of narcissists are all too familiar with.'

As someone who once had a narcissistic partner myself I remember all too well how horrible it was. I do have a little bit of sympathy for him despite the awful way he's treated his family.
I lived next door to a male narc in my youth. He was an absolute diamond geezer and was loved by all the nieghbours but I lived next door(shared walls) and he put his wife through hell mentally physically and sexually for years. She went from a shining healthy newly wed to a cowed skeletal creature. Coronation St is killing me at the moment. :cry:Anyway we hatched a plan and luckily she stuck to it and is safe and happy. I say luckily because had she not gone through with it and my part in the plan was revealed I'd be in deep shit as the rest of his family were bad bastards. As it was I know they suspected my hand in it, they hinted as much and pulled a few dirty stunts (sugar in my petrol tank, nails in my tyres, paint thrown on my walls etc) until we moved away.To be honest, because of the aftermath of that I doubt I'd have the balls to ever do that again for anyone and that makes me so sad.
Ginger will get the upmarket posh version of all that when he finally decides to escape.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Kate needs an additional RPO 😳

Your quest to finally find “us” seems a little irrational 🤔 but hey thanks for the very kind anti ageing advice.

‘ken oath
I don’t think you’ve said anything upsetting. I just think Aussiesue mistakenly thought that only Aussies say ‘crikey’.
Phew as a relative newbie I thought I had over stepped the mark
Hubby and his family were from the East end
And they always said crikey if something shocked them
But they pronounced it crikeee
Butter was butta( granddaughter is always correcting my hubby)
And my pet hate is redashes not radishes

Got bored with Schofield gate section so thought I would pop over to this one

• Haha
  • Heart

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Can I say a big thanks to Antinoos for the explanation❤❤
I don't think that any more house hunting is on the cards....maybe a list of creditors that they owe money to.
The sad thing is that meagain is a full blown narc and she will be seeing this in the 3rd person and will not take any blame whatsoever.
I can only hope that h is going to realise what she is and what she's doing.he only has to look up narc.com and it's his wife there in black and white.please can we club together and buy him a subscription??
Last thoughts as I have said many times before. ...
Everything they do turns to ...💩💩💩💩💩and everyone and everything associated with them turns to ...💩💩💩💩
This has been a great day.Keep thriving and washing.❤😘🤗

• Heart
  • Haha