Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that Rozenbourg guy is tweeting as the hearing continues, commenting that the judge currently seems in favour of MoS.

The sugars are going mad tweeting that the judge has clearly been ‘bought out’ by Queenie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if any of the Youtubers who dislike Meghan and upload videos, read here?
If so, please join us. We don’t bite. :)
Good point. I’ll have to make a comment on one and lead them here. 👍

Edited to say: maybe they’re already on here 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am following todays hearing on Joshua Rosenberg's Twitter feed. He's very sensible (married to 'Mad Mel' Phillips who is actually a fine person imho) unlike Byline Investigates who have an obvious agenda and basically hate the "tabloid press". You know, the usual brew of third rate academic lawyers (ten a penny), pissed off celebrities caught with their cocks in the help and snobs pretending to be righteous (or the BBC to give them an acronym).

Its a tit show really. Clearly Megsy's pricey lawyers Schillings (bit of a shadow of their former selves since the Libel Laws were reformed and ceased to be lucrative and glamorous) have over-egged her claim in an effort to make it a case about the values of the Mail (rather than breaches of privacy and copyright), and no doubt in the expectation it would never go to trial. When this kicked off 38megatons was widely seen as untouchable; now this is literally true Associated are going to take her claim roll it into a tube and do to her with it what Vlad the Impaler did to his enemies with a sharp stake.

After it has been "trimmed" in a reserved judgment (ie in maybe a few weeks time at most) both parties will claim is a victory there will be documentary disclosure then witness statements and we will see if Her Megnesses 5 "friends" are going to seriously suggest they were acting without her knowledge. Then she is either going to have to fold and pay Associated Costs (or agree to pose naked on Page 3 with her Further and Better Particulars on display) or face cross-examination by the lethal Anthony White QC.

This is what happens when stupid and privileged people think the law is a sensible way to conduct a feud.

Get in the Pringles witches its gonna be a stormy night.......

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t get it. Apparently she’s sueing for breach of copyright and misuse of her private information.

But all her lawyer has done is harp on about the maliciousness of the MoS and the harmful stories that they have printed in the past. That’s not what the case is about, surely? You can almost feel her instability of emotion coming through his statements.

I can just hear her saying tell him, tell him how meeeeeean they are to me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also Hisonner has said he will give judgment next week. This is either because he has time on his hands (for obvious reasons) or because he's more or less made up his mind, which I suspect is bad news for our favourite Princess. We shall see they tend to be even handed in these preliminary hearings even if they think someones case stinks; but if he butchers the Claim, and especially if he makes an interim costs order, she is in big trouble.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I am following todays hearing on Joshua Rosenberg's Twitter feed. He's very sensible (married to 'Mad Mel' Phillips who is actually a fine person imho) unlike Byline Investigates who have an obvious agenda and basically hate the "tabloid press". You know, the usual brew of third rate academic lawyers (ten a penny), pissed off celebrities caught with their cocks in the help and snobs pretending to be righteous (or the BBC to give them an acronym).

Its a tit show really. Clearly Megsy's pricey lawyers Schillings (bit of a shadow of their former selves since the Libel Laws were reformed and ceased to be lucrative and glamorous) have over-egged her claim in an effort to make it a case about the values of the Mail (rather than breaches of privacy and copyright), and no doubt in the expectation it would never go to trial. When this kicked off 38megatons was widely seen as untouchable; now this is literally true Associated are going to take her claim roll it into a tube and do to her with it what Vlad the Impaler did to his enemies with a sharp stake.

After it has been "trimmed" in a reserved judgment (ie in maybe a few weeks time at most) both parties will claim is a victory there will be documentary disclosure then witness statements and we will see if Her Megnesses 5 "friends" are going to seriously suggest they were acting without her knowledge. Then she is either going to have to fold and pay Associated Costs (or agree to pose naked on Page 3 with her Further and Better Particulars on display) or face cross-examination by the lethal Anthony White QC.

This is what happens when stupid and privileged people think the law is a sensible way to conduct a feud.

Get in the Pringles witches its gonna be a stormy night.......
Wow 😳 ok. I withdraw Byline suggestion I wasn’t pushing an agenda just a source that I had seen releasing more info on Schofield earlier this week.......jeez

Reactions: 3
So that Rozenbourg guy is tweeting as the hearing continues, commenting that the judge currently seems in favour of MoS.

The sugars are going mad tweeting that the judge has clearly been ‘bought out’ by Queenie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
He used to work for the BBC years ago and odd times gets brought back now ......... Who's this "Sugars" I hear people talk of often on here ?

Reactions: 12
He used to work for the BBC years ago and odd times gets brought back now ......... Who's this "Sugars" I hear people talk of often on here ?
Meghan super fans in whose eyes the Duchess can do no wrong and who believe her to be a poor, sainted victim of haterz.

Reactions: 15
Finally, I would be very surprised if she does badly in thsi hearing if she doesnt sack her lawyers. Absolutely classic sign of the stupid litigant - murderously expensive and strategically disastrous - I wonder who is picking up her costs? Also we will soon find out what ball park they are in so far. My lowest estimate £100 to £200k. By trial it will be 4 times that.

Will no-one think of the elephants.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Finally, I would be very surprised if she does badly in thsi hearing if she doesnt sack her lawyers. Absolutely classic sign of the stupid litigant - murderously expensive and strategically disastrous - I wonder who is picking up her costs? Also we will soon find out what ball park they are in so far. My lowest estimate £100 to £200k. By trial it will be 4 times that.

Loving your insights into all this.

Reactions: 17
Meghan super fans in whose eyes the Duchess can do no wrong and who believe her to be a poor, sainted victim of haterz.
Right thanks for that xx I used to know someone from a toxic forum called Two Sugars (vile piece of tit ) who thought the sun rose and set on her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the idea of a uniformed nanny, and would have one(if I could afford)
However, I would also have my beloved permanently attired as Sean Bean in 'Sharpe' if I could get away with it.
....probably another thread. 😳
Phwoaaaarr ... Sean can come and share the pleasures of my lockdown palace anytime! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a horrible feeling that Meghan is going to win but I really hope that doesn't happen.

In my opinion celebrities are entitled to some privacy (unless they are doing something illegal or downright shady) and certainly their children should be able to remain anonymous. What is in the public interest is an interesting question. Of course most of us love hearing when celebs have fucked up. I guess in the case of Meghan she was being funded by us so it could go either way. If the witch wins all the press will be livid as it will impact them all not just the MOS.

Reactions: 10

This is brilliant analysis! Thank you! I've got the popcorn and Pringles on order 😁

I'm sure Migraine is tempted to represent herself as she will be convinced she knows better than her legal team!

Reactions: 19
Are
Are we going to have to fall out over this....?
Mine. 😡
Depends who saw him first .... I think I saw him first in an Inspector Morse broadcast in 1992, playing a delightfully rough and ready crook. 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is brilliant analysis! Thank you! I've got the popcorn and Pringles on order 😁

I'm sure Migraine is tempted to represent herself as she will be convinced she knows better than her legal team!
Well, she did play a paralegal, didn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

In the old saying; the litigant who represents themselves has a fool for a client. In fact she is the classic "litigant to breed from" - for ruthless, cynical lawyers like Keiths mob......its going to be fun fun fun. The law is tailor made to punish stupid vain rich arseholes.

I have a horrible feeling that Meghan is going to win but I really hope that doesn't happen.

In my opinion celebrities are entitled to some privacy (unless they are doing something illegal or downright shady) and certainly their children should be able to remain anonymous. What is in the public interest is an interesting question. Of course most of us love hearing when celebs have fucked up. I guess in the case of Meghan she was being funded by us so it could go either way. If the witch wins all the press will be livid as it will impact them all not just the MOS.
Depends what you mean by "win" she may have a judgment that the Mail breached her privacy and copyright but they wont give a duck (whilst squealing that its the biggest threat to press freedom since Leverson) and she will have her bits out in public and never recover all the costs - financial and reputational.

There will only be one winner - even if they lose; and they already know that....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.