Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the Clarence House IG I noticed they have 1.1m followers. Sussex Royal has dropped to 1.2m (from 1.3m) and Kensington Royal has increased to 1.6m
That photo of PC and Louis is just gorgeous (and a real “look what you’re missing”)
This one, too, from when Louis was younger.
5ADBC034-7EE4-4FC2-9D25-D2D5327A9008.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Apologies if it's already been posted (can't keep up 😂) but there's a fabulous photo on the Kensington Palace Twitter account of Prince Louis - Instagram v Reality 😍😍 It's just lovely and the gruesome twosome haven't a hope of matching it!
I thought that was a great post. Humorous, on-topic but also, with a light touch, making a valid and serious point about the dangers of looking at highly curated Insta-moments and comparing our own messy real lives.

Reactions: 19
disgusted that you all have to finance these two when they're not even doing work to improve the U.K anymore. (correct me if I'm wrong on that front).

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can well believe that Meghan could turn psycho when she doesn't get her way. She's probably a very dangerous unhinged lunatic and Harry is going to face her wrath at some point.

Lets hope he manages to escape with his tackle still in place 🐿
I'm sure Harry's seen her bad temper several times !

Well. I guess some people do this around their friends husbands?!
Her smile is so bloody fake !!

Reactions: 16
Loads of gorgeous photos of the Royal children in the DM

The kids are just so cute! I love how they are often photographed outdoors and the old fashioned but classic clothes they wear. I think it's great that Kate let Louis smush his cheeks with his painty hands too. Charlotte looks so like the Queen too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
disgusted that you all have to finance these two when they're not even doing work to improve the U.K anymore. (correct me if I'm wrong on that front).
Nobody is 100% sure exactly how their finances work!

But the British tax payer does pay for security for all members of the royal family, so I am assuming that this is still going to be continuing- especially after the death of Diana, after RPO security was withdrawn.
And we are assuming that Charles will continue to be paying to support his son and his wife and grandson, out of his own private income.

I don't think the finances of the Royal family have ever been open or clear, so ……..its anyones guess.

Reactions: 14
Where was this? I missed it?
I’ll have to look through my tweets to find it. I may be some time. 😬

Nobody is 100% sure exactly how their finances work!

But the British tax payer does pay for security for all members of the royal family, so I am assuming that this is still going to be continuing- especially after the death of Diana, after RPO security was withdrawn.
And we are assuming that Charles will continue to be paying to support his son and his wife and grandson, out of his own private income.

I don't think the finances of the Royal family have ever been open or clear, so ……..its anyones guess.
I think Diana refused to have the RF security. She was paranoid they were spying on her. She used her own, or Dodi’s.

Reactions: 16
The picture of Prince Charles and Louis on Insta is just precious. A dig at H&M perhaps, they get to see and hug Louis...and there is an obvious bond. Charles won't get that with Archie (don't like that name much)
It is a very moving image I agree

Reactions: 12
I’ll have to look through my tweets to find it. I may be some time. 😬

I think Diana refused to have the RF security. She was paranoid they were spying on her. She used her own, or Dodi’s.
Fair enough, I thought id read somewhere that she lost the security detail, when she lost her HRH status! But wasn't certain!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.