Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok, I can understand not wanting the whole uniform set up.....plus it doesn't look comfortable. The little Prince looks happy, though.

probably the same thing as some of my posts......😏
Have you been misbehaving again? That naughty step has your arse print permanently embedded on it.
You should be like me, well behaved and pristine in language.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think the 5 "friends" are non existent and it was MeeGain who was responsible for the "letter leaks" 🤔🤔🤔
Five friends leaked it. All five. Not one of these ‘friends ‘ thought to ask her if it was okay to do so? She either has tit friends or she’s a liar.

Have you been misbehaving again? That naughty step has your arse print permanently embedded on it.
You should be like me, well behaved and pristine in language.
😇 ☝😯. She’s drunk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Today’s Harry Markle blog

His only credentials are he was Markus Anderson’s boytoy.
OMG that Harry Markle blog is very telling.
I wonder if Meghan has yet unleashed her psychotic rants at Harry. He's not gonna know what's hit him when she eventually goes psycho on him !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cringe and Ginge will be so smug and unbearable if they win against the mail.
It won't matter. The press wins either way re revenue and will get their revenge, served cold and often in the years ahead.

Can I just make a minor speech? *clears throat*
I love all you guys, each and every one. I never thought I'd find a forum/thread that got my somewhat warped and often rude humour, but here you are, my comrades in arms in this war of truth and facts versus bovine excrement.
We will boot in the doors of Hollywood pretention and kick seven shades of shite out of ginger twattishness!
This is the hill we will die on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
He's got a really annoying face. In fact he just looks like a sad fan boy.

Dan Wootton has insinuated that he's not even trained as a journalist, so he's just someone that the Harkles are using as their current mouthpiece. Of course that means that his career will be over if he ever falls out with them. He's not the royal editor that he styles himself as.
You know you’ve hit rock bottom when “Poundland Piers” is calling out your journalistic qualifications :ROFLMAO: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It won't matter. The press wins either way re revenue and will get their revenge, served cold and often in the years ahead.

I love all you guys, each and every one. I never thought I'd find a forum/thread that got my somewhat warped and often rude humour, but here you are, my comrades in arms in this war of truth and facts versus bovine excrement.
We will boot in the doors of Hollywood pretention and kick seven shades of shite out of ginger twattishness!

Aww freda. You’re fab. Pissed. But fab. ❤Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I was having a quick look at this chaps twitter and, for a second there, wondered what Hazza and Megs were doing! 🤣🤣
84DAD7D8-8754-4A97-8F11-EF09D0D116B3.png

CAPTION COMPETITION ANYONE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and because what is universally acknowledged to be the best is not good enough for her.
Norland nannies only wear their uniform for official duties, they are the creme de la creme of nannies, highly sought after by incredibly wealthy parents around the world, ie the circles within which she wants to move.

Just a thought does anyone know if they have released a statement regarding the shooting in Canada?? Or is that just another example of them showing how little they care about everyone but themselves?

Burning bridges with Canada now?

Canada shooting: Death toll in Nova Scotia rises to 22 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52376547

• Sad
Reactions: 15

'Do you hear the tattlers sing...?🇫🇷
Singing the songs of angry men' (mostly women.) 😠😠😠

• Heart
  • Haha
I was having a quick look at this chaps twitter and, for a second there, wondered what Hazza and Megs were doing! 🤣🤣View attachment 114590

CAPTION COMPETITION ANYONE?!
it's barely 9:15 am here.....Homeschooling is in full swing.....so my mood and mind are pure shite!! who is this person again??? 🥴🥴🥴 🤯💊🩺☕☕☕☕☕

Norland nannies only wear their uniform for official duties, they are the creme de la creme of nannies, highly sought after by incredibly wealthy parents around the world, ie the circles within which she wants to move.

Just a thought does anyone know if they have released a statement regarding the shooting in Canada?? Or is that just another example of them showing how little they care about everyone but themselves?

Burning bridges with Canada now?

Canada shooting: Death toll in Nova Scotia rises to 22 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52376547
my good friend lives in NS. She said it's just been absolutely heartbreaking. Absolutely tragic and senseless.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can somebody who Twitter's, tweets, twirs what ever the duck it's bleeping called please tell that wanksplat Scoobie she's not called Duchess Meghan she's called Meghan, Duchess of bleeping suckass please and ty!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Love you Freda and the rest of this band of Inglorious Bastards!!! Long live the Queen and duck the Ginge and Cringe up the wrong’uns!! 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just think Meghan is one of those total gold diggers. I have a very wealthy bf. His son had the misfortune to marry a gold digger. After a £100k+ wedding, it lasted all of 18 months. She wants the £2m house, plus staff and £15k per month for life, and there are no children in this marriage! No pre-nup. Safe to say my bf is put off marriage, I'm cool about that. Not for me, either.....
However ..if you have children...

Reactions: 5
I can not see a childless marriage that lasted less than 2 yrs winning a £2mil house and £15k monthly. That's assanine!!! Prenup or no prenup...... Hopefully he has an awesome lawyer.
I agree. If there were children, it would be very different. Lawyers are great, but sooo expensive. DIL tried to say that her FIL was sexually harrassing her!! All to get them to settle and pay up! & so it drags on......

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.