Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vintage

Awwwh I'm feeling nostalgic....that was before Harry was fully trained - when he still had a personality voice.

You know - before, when he had already set up an incredible foundation that did so much good - had a job, friends and loved his family. Whatever you think about him, The Invictus Games Foundation is superb ( I still don't get what Archewell is for?? Except maybe her ego)

Yes - he was a petulant immature tosser when he was younger, but I think he was shaping up to be a reasonably decent human before she got her claws into him. She turned him into a lapdog sulky, unhappy shadow of his former self.

He would never dare to presume to tell her to do anything now. Bad dog!
Dogs have charm!
Seeing a grown man in his thirties playing with his wife’s ponytail (weave?) when out in public made me lose any respect I had for him beforehand.
He’s a weak, pathetic loser who has been covered up for and cosseted all his life and doesn’t deserve any sympathy.
She may have climbed the ladder by dirty tricks but he’s slid down a long, long snake to join her.

Sorry, I’m letting off steam. Just met a neighbour whose wife died in a retirement home yesterday with the virus
and there’s this court case over Meghan’s ‘hurt feelings’.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Palpatine

VIP Member
Archie is "loving doing FaceTime playdates with other small children they have in their lives," the outlet's source said.

Hmmm.........Really? I bet it's not his cousins in the UK😤
Fucking FaceTime fucking play dates? Are they taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart

jh1

Anyone else getting the impression that The Royals are doing more and more things like this as a big “F you” to Harry and Meghantoinette? 😆
Yes and I'm here for it!

I especially loved Kate and Will's "We're pleased to share images of Prince Louis"

Kate seems like the kind to quietly save all the crap MM has done and then throw a perfect dagger here and there 👏

• Haha
  • Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
getting in before those who shall not be named do
I was just thinking that. Kate is wily and clued up to megz.
Louis is adorable

A very rare speech by Beatrice. She speaks really well

A few snippets on Doris

Blimey, Doris looked like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth at the wedding.
You can see why Meghan turned out to be such a nasty piece of work; the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Dear Lord.
Please let them find a cure for Rona.
Please don't let any Americans drink any disinfectant.
Please let DM win their case and take the money off mee🐄,every penny then donate it tteur charities but not to her charateees
But most of all,dear lord
Please DONT,repeat,NEVER EvER,let that manipulating,lying narcissistic 🐄 have another child.
Please forgive me,I can't help myself for hating her.i am going to therapy after Rona,I promise.
I love nearly everyone and want them to thrive and keep washing.thanks.
Amen🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaggythistle

I really wish someone would send Harry for a chat with Paul Mcartney(even though he's an arse)
Meghan and Heather Mills seem to be cut from the same cloth.
Can't belive the similarities between the two.

• Heart
  • Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
oh wow, from outside the uk they just seem like a sweet philanthropic couple and we only see the headlines about a reporter calling their kid a monkey and stuff like that.
I’m guessing you see what you only want to see. Dig a little deeper and you’ll get to the truth. Basically, in a nutshell, she’s a narcissistic gold digger and he’s a dumbarse.
Where are you from to not know the flip side of the coin may I ask?

• Heart
Finally I've got round to joining in. I've been lurking since Pip Schofield finally came out of the broom cupboard, then I discovered this thread its kept me entertained during lockdown 😂

Just watched the Serena Williams tweet throwing shade at Meagains dress so I decided to google the dress. OMG it must have been at least 4 sizes too small. I've found what it should look like and goodness knows how they added the extra inches.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Toto

Chatty Member
Just spotted that wee Louis's checked shirt in his birthday pictures is part of a dungarees set from Tu in Sainsbury's. Twelve quid for the set. Nice one Kate!

M wouldn't understand. Same as her calling the Cambridge kids feral because they were allowed to dip their bare feet in the stream at Kate's garden last year at the Chelsea Flower Show. Sigh...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Basically because they are a pair of cunts who screwed the UK out of millions then fecked orf with the family silver in their filthy hands.
I was just about to suggest that Freda was the best person to give a brief synopsis.....
and there it is. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Well. I guess some people do this around their friends husbands?!
I never understood the point of flashing your beef curtains a la Sharon Stone :unsure: It's never attractive.
Unless it's vajazzled with swarovski crystals spelling out "Free Entry" just keep it covered ffs !
She's such a tramp.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vintage

There is some FANTASTIC side eye being given by the lady sitting back right of the Queen in this picture from that article!
It looks like Lady Glenconnor close friend of the Queen and she obviously was quite astute. 87490461-C90F-4FC6-998D-5541D65660EF.jpeg
Lady Glenconnor 87, told The Guardian that she believed Meghan Markle, 38, didn't realise that all members of The Firm had to work hard when she married Prince Harry, 35.
'I think she thought she could drive around in a golden coach’

• Haha
  • Heart
Apologies if this has already been posted; but how about this (incredibly thoughtless and selfish!) bit 🤔🤨😳

“Associated Newspapers had asked for Friday's hearing to be postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic but Meghan's legal team rejected this and said she "considered it was unreasonable to accept the offer".”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52414814

• Wow
  • Angry

Hinkypunk

Chatty Member
And of course, there is Bollocks ( a man, dogs or animals 'naughty bits') - which is bad or annoyed, but Dogs bollocks is the best and brilliant.
as in Bollocks it's gone wrong again or That is the dogs bollocks, I love it.
Remind me of this post 😂
F2C4FAEF-F323-4ECA-84E7-823259A3B755.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
What a complete load of bollocks. I think “Etiquette expert and royal analyst“ Myka Meier needs to pull her head out of her own arse before she suffocates! She says:

I see her choosing really important roles where I think the movie has a purpose behind it, I don’t think we’ll see her just doing a shallow role.

I think she’ll be choosing a role about trafficking for example, where she’s playing a role where part of the proceeds will get donated.

Choosing?, fucking choosing! As if this bit part actress is suddenly going to be able to pick and choose her own roles. It’s fucking laughable.

• Haha