Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Kettle...Pot...?

No one talks to their parents like that, his was a letter to the media via Thomas.
I love how she’s outlining everything she wanted people to hear from her side. Nobody writes to a parent like that. The only thing missing in this PowerPoint presentation are bullet points
Dearest Daddy,
• I’m pretty
• I’m a Princess now
• I’m good, you’re bad
• Your other daughter is a cunt
• You’re a liar
• I’m perfect
• My heart is broken because you don’t do what I tell you.
You’re loving daughter
That about sums it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

freda19

VIP Member
I gotta know - were y'all rolling your eyes like I was?? (to the point of muting the TV) 😳🙉🙈🙊
I didn't mean to quote myself......excuse my ME AGAIN moment 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn't watch it. I knew it would be stuffed down our throats on every newscast for days after and I couldn't be arsed with all that palaver.
I never was a Ginger fan anyway. Yeah, I felt sorry for the lads losing the mammy but that's as far as my interest went. In later years I just thought him another hooray Henry being a twunt while his brother trudged along staying more or less sensible.
Now I think he's a petulant pretentious pretendy-pleb trying to bullshit his way into making millions while funded by us UK mugs.

Lemme tell you something ... once this corona shit starts to wane people will be scrabbling for the money to survive and every penny will be a prisoner. Queenie will know this and will have been advised on it and she better act on ditching the harkles funding in any public form, even security. We can't afford it now and things will get worse. The few quid people save on taxes etc could mean the difference between one meal a day or two. It will be that severe for some folk. We need to ditch the deadwood. Cut the cunts off and let them "thrive" on their millions in Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

WallacesDog

I usually lurk around the Celeb board and during the 🦠 spent a lovely day and night occupied down the rabbit hole of that Mother of/Father of Instagram board catching up with the shenanigans...
So am a newie here to the Meghan and Harry board...so please be gentle 😉

Anyway, I've had Meghan's card from the beginning (annoyingly my stepmother and close pals have been hook, line and sinkered by her and won't hear a word said against her!?) So am very pleased to see so many others spotted her a mile off too! It's so far been me, myself and I nodding along to the Harry Markle blog! So pleased to find you all.

I think Meghan's a Narcissistic Grifter who has played and landed a conveniently unintelligent money/power tree with more issues than the Beano.
I wanted to like her, I was rooting for a strong woman of colour who would put a cat amongst the pigeons of the establishment.... but as someone here has said, for most good people it has absolutely nothing to do with Meghan's race, but her behaviour that has made her so unpopular and her utter hypocrisy in saying one thing whilst doing the absolute opposite for her own benefit that rules people up. Her claiming to be a strong, independent, feminist- who has only achieved off the back of others or lift up, usually men etc.
I'm thrilled they're suing the Daily Mail!!! ....as now the gloves are off! Today they've came out in an article saying how H&M sent out a press release to some papers yesterday straight after their call to get the message out about their FaceTime with the Queen for her birthday yesterday. This in spite of palace requesting family members not to.
I gave up my DM app for lent as my guilty pleasure ...but am back on it now for the Meghan pile on 😬
It's only going to get good and some truth will out!
sorry for the essay!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
A family member who lives in Norfolk saw Kate and Charlotte at a garden centre coming out of the public loo ,Kate was telling everyone how Charlotte had shown her up by pulling the red cord and getting staff dashing to her ,My family member said she was so lovely and talked to people as equals, can you imagine Miss Up Her Own Arse doing that ? never mind taking Archie to use a public loo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So Meghan bled her dad dry over the years, he paid for her education, nice holidays, her wedding to Engleson and supported her when she was a struggling actress. He loses all his money and then becomes worthless to her. The extract from her letter (below) makes it sound like she has been supporting him:

You’ve said I never helped you financially and you've never asked me for help which is also untrue; you sent me an email last October that said: ‘If I’ve depended too much on you for financial help then I’m sorry but please if you could help me more not as a bargaining chip for my loyalty'.

Who writes that to their own father who has supported her all her life? I find it truly sickening.
The way she has treated that man absolutely turns my stomach.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Margot1977

VIP Member
Wonder who this could be... it’s not even blind - just patently obvious
Hi all, have been lurking for a while, and enjoying from the sidelines 😁 but this 'blind-not-blind' really hit home - my husband used to be married to somebody very similar to MM. We got together several years after they split up (he eventually found her with somebody else), but believe me it took me years to get rid of the 'left-over' behaviours (he was scared to take anything out of the fridge without asking, can you imagine??? A man who had run a business sucessfully for years before he met her!). I had the misfortune to meet his ex several times, they had kids together, so no choice, and had years of dealings with her because of that. She was attractive, could be very charming and chatty, already had been married once when he met her, with a soppy story, so he felt like a knight in a shiny armour saving her from her past...She is a compulsive liar and master-manipulator - I use to listen to many conversations over the phone, regarding the children - and you would not believe how she would say one thing one day and then deny any knowledge of it the next, trying to twist it so he thought he must have got it wrong. While they were married she tried to separate him from his family (didn't quite succeed, fortunately) and friends. She had no long-term friends, because she tends to use people and then discard them when not needed. Anyway - have to say I had though MM might be good for Harry when it first started - I liked him, but always thought that while not particularly bright, his heart was in the right place, and he would do some good stuff with William and Kate. The alarm bells went off just before the wedding, with the whole drama about Meghan's father, and then I thought it was rather odd that she had ONLY 1 member of the family there (surely she has cousins etc?), and no childhood/school/uni friends. It became clear very quickly what he got himself into - and I'm still hoping that his recent obnoxious behaviour is the result of that, and not him being a twunt. I really hope he can see it sooner rather than later, and will find the willpower to get out - because she will destroy him. It's like a trauma, the grip these people can have on you is unbelievable. And she will use Archie as leverage, it won't matter to her if it screws him up emotionally in the process, because all she cares about is me me me, and will actually convince herself she is doing her best for him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
Anyone noticed the subtle digs in the words on the Kensington Royal tweet with the Birthday Prince's rainbow photos?

"We are pleased to share images ahead of Prince Louis’s second birthday tomorrow, taken by The Duchess this April. "

Pleased to share images ... unlike Clown and Clownetta who've done all they can to hide Archiedoll away

The Duchess ... there's only one true Duchess. And it's not the Father-hater.

• Heart
  • Wow

Toto

Chatty Member
I love all the info that people here are sourcing and linking to! I'm spending so much time going down various rabbit holes. Thank you! There are so many accounts from different sources that all point to M's behaviour indicating traits of a sociopathic narc...they can't all be bullshit.

I've seen a couple of mentions of M possibly being bipolar. Several people I know have this illness and it's successfully controlled with meds. But I want to say that when things go wonky and their behaviour's at its most extreme (e.g. they've stopped the meds because they've been symptom-free for ages and think/hope the thing's gone away), it doesn't even slightly resemble the egregious displays we've seen from La Markle. Uncontrolled bi-polar behaviour isn't IME nasty, calculating, self-serving, punishing, destructive, arrogant, selfish or any of the vile things that I associate with M. The people I know and their families have enough to put up with with this bastard illness without it being hijacked as the excuse de jour for zelebs' shockingly bad behaviour. Rant over. Sorry! :censored:

I actually came on to ask about the Royal Protection Officers on the ground. They see first-hand some of the stuff that's really going on and must also chat to others in the household. NDAs won't apply as they don't work for H&M. They must surely be ordered to report back to the Met / Palace? I hope they are anyway!

I can't believe this train crash will last until the one year review. Moderation isn't in M's vocabulary and her way is best. If her stunts backfire it's someone else's fault. Every time we think they've gone and excelled themselves, they prove us wrong. She appears completely amoral and I don't know to what ends she'll go for attention and appear the victim. Harry's a twat and he walked into this knowingly, but whatever 'ishoos' he had at the start will be nothing to the husk he'll be when this is over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

WallacesDog

Well. I guess some people do this around their friends husbands?!
Ugh.
She is something else!
We all probably have met a female like this; thinks they're stunning, turns the charm on like a switch, particularly with men who are attached and if you call them out over their self-obsessed behaviour they call you "jealous" 🤔
But a wise soul once told me these kind of women die twice; the first death being when they feel they lose their 'power'; their youth and looks... ouch.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
For the record Zenchick, the person who made the monkey comment was vilified by everyone and rightly so. None of us dislike Meghan for her race or background. Same for Harry.

Reactions: 32

Campagne

VIP Member
Basically because they are a pair of cunts who screwed the UK out of millions then fecked orf with the family silver in their filthy hands.
They disrespected the Queen, Meghan is utterly jealous of Kate and has tried to upstage her (and failed)at every opportunity.
They want to trade on being Royal ( which is fully funded by the taxpayer) to make billions for themselves.
They are workshy; only wanted to do the high profile gigs, rather than meet ordinary people.
Hypocrites: want to save the planet but take private jets everywhere.
Harry blew off the marines, of whom he was Captain General, to tout for a voiceover job from the former head of Disney.
They waste tax payers money on RPOs by travelling in different directions; requiring extra secfunded by the tax payer.
etc etc

I can't wait for them to slip up and the RBF to put them so in their place that Hollywood think they're a laughing stock.
Doesn’t Hollywood already think they are a laughing stock?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

WallacesDog

I'm not a royalist if I'm honest, but that image of the birthday Prince Louis hugging his grandfather Prince Charles really made me sad. It's a lovely photograph and probably one of the nicest I've ever seen of PC.... (he inexplicably reminds me of my republican dad, very working class and far removed from the heir to the thrown but his mannerisms do often remind me of him and they are the same age)
In this current crises when so many of us are geographically - or worse- separated from our older parents and loved ones, this image just made my sad.

Charles wasn't raised to be this demonstrative so he is actively choosing to be different with his own and interesting choice of photo to release.

Charles has had the opportunity to have a meaningful relationship in his remaining years with Archie taken from him for no real valid reason; it's not as if they've had to move away 'for work!?'
With no relationship with his maternal grandfather either Archie is grandfather-less. It's just sad and selfish of his parents (who know only to well what it's like to have separation issues through different means death and divorce)

interestEd to see what 'tick a box' press release if any from Louis's uncle and aunt on his birthday 🤔

Yesterday I was irked and irritated by MeAgain, today I'm sad on the effect her actions have on the innocent child born into this drama. Call it my Covid Mood Swing.
next mood change incoming in about 11 minutes (when it hits noon and I hit the rosé 🤭🥴)
Sorry kiddas, going to read back over this thread I've missed and know I'll end up laughing out loud at some of the perceptive and humorous posts, thank you for the virtual mood enhancers in advance 🤗

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
He literally funded her career ffs.
The one thing Thomas Markle is guilty of is raising Meghan as the spoiled younger child treating her like a princess all her life.

I reckon Samantha and her brother didn't get half the attention that she got which may partly explain why they resent her so much.

• Heart