Harry and Meghan #171 How do you do? Are you someone I can sue?

Reports are that Meghan is looking for a new man. How long till Harry is cast aside and dumped?

• never, they are love birds forever

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • five more years

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • two more years

Votes: 146 38.9%
  • twelve months

Votes: 105 28.0%
  • six months

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • three months!!!

Votes: 23 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @planetmirth with 94 likes! (here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...e-mean-i-get-my-own-police.27655/post-8601480)

Carrying on from here:

Since the last thread started they have had their Sunshine Sicks minions go out and buy them an award based on their "humanitarian work".

A fake award for faux humanitarianism.

And people aren't happy about it:

She wore blue, and didn't look too shabby for once, but strong vibes of copying the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, and one of Diana's dresses. And she forgot to put the fake tan on her ear.

They also did a papwalk at a restaurant - where locals say it's impossible to get in front of the window they used without being roughed up by the restaurant security, so had to be by arrangement with the restaurant.

Also Eugenie has shown her true colours, by appearing at the Superbowl with a glum looking Hazbeen, but also at the restaurant papwalk - but was it her husband Jack in the restaurant, or was it Markus? As there are no pictures of "Jack" arriving at or leaving the restaurant with the three of them ...

Oh yes, @Doodlebug005 post reminds me that Dorito was wheeled out at the awards. Presumably to prove that she is not in prison. Unfortunately for Smeghan, Dorito looked better than her! I suppose the nannies were minding Aldi and Lidl that night.

Various rumours and blinds claim that Smegatron is already throwing herself at other rich men, possibly in an attempt to get money to pay back Netflix and Spotify before they sue. To this end I have added a poll, predict how long until they split!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Thanks for new thread @kev1974 ! Congrats on fab title @planetmirth !!

Am glad to see their "award" is getting criticism .... There were surely more deserving recipients! And wheeling out Doria 🙄.... I did laugh at the " orange is the new black" picture🤣

Congrats @NorthernValkyrie ! Enjoy the vip lounge, oh those are not malteasers under Sir Tom 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Happy New Thread!
I feel so let down by the awards only seeing the Duo while they were on stage and the bonus picture with Doria 😥 So impressive we know every detail about what/who they were both wearing from that. Anyone would think Pinny's fan site devoted to her wardrobe had direct communication with her team ;)
I wonder how SunshineSucks will attempt to spin this backlash from long-term members of NAACP. Are we going to have pictures of the couple putting together aid bundles for Ukraine alongside a generous helping of word salad?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ran out of edit time on the first post so here's a bit more I was going to include:

We await the outcome of Hazbeen's attempt to sue his grandmother's government over his demands for free global security. But while we wait he's decided to throw in another court case with the Mail, this time over them having the cheek to report on what was said in that legal action? This guy needs a permanent court room just for him!

They "stand with Ukraine" apparently, we're still waiting to see what that actually means.

While all of the above was going on, here's a list of the fine charitable, humanitary, and other work they did in pursuit of an end to poverty, racism, and vaccine inequality:
  1. .
That's it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thanks all for the new thread. I voted 5 more years part because I’d miss the laffs if it was sooner but mostly because Megamoan will want to wait for the extra legacy when Hazno hits 40 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Like of the millions of worthy charity fundraisers and campaigners all you can find is Harry and Meghan who raised a marginal amount of money for their status and spent 100 times as much on court cases. Really? There are charities who would really have benefitted from the spotlight, and could have done so much more with it. If they weren’t such vainglorious wastrels they’d have stood back and given it to people who actually set up the endeavours they claim credit for (cos they donated a cheque once…)

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I voted never. Not cos they are lovebirds but because they are stuck with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Im not sure that they can ever divorce....... Hawwy still seems entranced/drugged and held in the situation!

Look at these ridiculous court cases..... When Megxit intitially happened, which part of ''You will lose your automatic right to Royal protection'' was Hawwy or Meghan unable to understand?
They were the ones who stomped off.......thinking they held all the cards.........because they wanted an independent life seperate from the royal family. So how is expecting someone else to pay for your personal security, being independent?

I dont know what the actually security risks for Hawwy and family are? But my gut feeling is that if they aren't out on official business, then the security risk is the same as that for other celebrities? Just because Hawwy was cossetted and protected all this life, this doesnt change the basic facts, that very few people are protected full time by RPOSs, and actually very few people would need it. Harry' protection by RPOs even presumably extended in Afghanistan in a war zone, one of the most dangerous places on earth, in theory. otherwise why else would he have no idea about basic personal security measures?
And if they really want to live a private life, without being bothered by anyone, then there are ways of doing this. Im trying to think of high profile celebs or famous rich people who manage to do this... maybe singers like Charlotte Church?

Thanks for the new thread and great title. I voted for two more years. Of course, if she finds a sap with more money, Hawwy will be out like yesterday's garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for starting the new fred @kev1974 and the 'oh so true' title @planetmirth !!

Also thanks for the poll ..... I've voted 12 months but I can see @Allflightscancelled point of view .....

I voted 5 more years part because I’d miss the laffs if it was sooner but mostly because Megamoan will want to wait for the extra legacy when Hazno hits 40

I love this site and the laughs we have so want it to continue for as long as possible ....... perhaps I should change my vote to ....... never, they are love birds forever ...... but my inner self does not believe one word of this statement, so I guess I'll stick to the 12 months vote. There should still be a view years of mirth after that, what with the divorce and the doll's revealed etc, so looking forward to that.

Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974 …and wow never had a thread title !!! Thanks to everyone who voted and my PR company , Rainy Ballsacks, for completely rigging it in my favour .

• Haha
  • Heart
I would like a humanitarian award for sharing a post on how to help the Ukraine. Stick a fork in these two please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There is a window of opportunity for the divorce to go through before Hazza’s ‘trust funds’ come through. No doubt ‘that woman’ has gamed every date combination between now & infinity to work out when best to check out of the marriage. The Men in Constitutional Grey likely doing the same. All this going on while Hazzo is out in the garden playing with his balls.

Such sense to appoint Our Anne as key holder to Hazznone’s piggy bank. Nowt out without her nod. Such a shame that she cannot be a Counsellor of State instead of the GingerWhinger, if only etc.

Reactions: 45
I’m voting for longer than I would’ve simply because the oligarch embargo likely has reduced her short list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is not a good look for the NAACP. To have sitting Presidents call you out like this isn't great.

Also, was it just me, or was there no fanfare? It trended for a bit and then just fell off.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.