Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DarnIt

VIP Member
It’ll be like one of the circles of hell…she won’t find a richer man and it will slowly dawn on her that it’s either Noballs or no one. And she’ll make him pay…bitterness will make her even more vicious than she normally is. They’ll be stuck with each other in a nasty toxic spiral of hate and resentment, unless he can somehow find his balls and leave. She won’t make it easy, because he may be a woefully deficient meal ticket but he’s the best she’s ever going to get. It’s going to be brutal, and I’m here for it. With popcorn.
Well, Adele has one Mrs#6 might go after - super rich & super cool!

Reactions: 15

Jusa

VIP Member
I thought it was Jack's hand in the photo, as I thought he was was the one day in the window with his back towards the street

• Wow
Reactions: 15

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Same here @Mrsoh it drives me nuts as I was able to previously read posts but can only see the first few now and get a box to sign up - I also cannot copy them any longer so frustrating

Nice one 🤣🤣🤣 😘
Same here. I had to dig up my old screen name and password so that I could read them.

Reactions: 14

Evangelina

VIP Member
Wow, I was thinking that was going to be a video of him doing that when he was a lot younger, how long ago was that? I can't imagine being that high up and going down the outside of a building that tall!! :oops:
He is 52 there.
It started at the 87th floor and ended on the 20th.
Had me in stitches with ''having to overcome minor trepidations'' and ''its easy after the first step."

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JAR21

VIP Member
(Totes off topic, @JAR21 I'm indexing another wiki on here, how do I do the links to pages in the wiki?)

On topic, posh Waitrose chocolate biscuit sales are up in celebration of @NorthernValkyrie becoming a throne-sitter!

Even more on topic, Mama Mia, let me blue, blue, bluuuueeeeee
Not entirely sure what you want, or where you want the links to? Anyway, I'm guessing!

You can just add the URL for people to copy and paste into a browser.

Or if you want a 'blue' link to click, now the insert link function has gone, you have to fart about adding code before and after the URL, and adding text for whatever you want the link to say - which is a complete pain in the arse and what I do with newspaper articles, for example. It's much easier on a laptop than on your phone :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 13

saraw946

Gosh she really has been on the tanner here hasn't she. Good to see she's always the professional playing the role for the event. And where's his hair gone again 🤣
I'm not so sure about that. I actually always thought it was the other way. In early photos, when she was little and growing up, she clearly looks African American. Later, she made an effort in my opinion to look more white. I always thought she tried to whiten herself with the appropriate makeup, rather than tanned herself in order to appear at the awards.

Reactions: 12

Mrsoh

VIP Member
It's here. If you click 'watch' it will be added to your list:

Look what this vile woman is up to:

View attachment 1090169
View attachment 1090170View attachment 1090171
Who is this Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 12