Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
I see those latest restaurant pics are from Backgrid again, which more than likely means they're a set-up and she called them.

It also can't be a coincidence that privacy-seeking royals were given a table right in the window, can it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
FA are great!! sounds as if you will have a fabulous night.

On another unrelated note, I got a flippin job today!! 60 years old, havent done an interview for at least 25 years as all my work has been word of mouth up until now... there's life in the old bird yet.

And to keep it on topic, there were no 'favours' involved - looking at you Smegz and Hazno!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
My dear tattler family, this is my 1000th post! :eek:
So I thought I'd use it wisely.
Pinocchio and Hawwy are twats.
W&C do excellent work. Including the tweet below as proof.
It's been a privilege and an honour to snark, snigger and mock with you all, here's to a lot more!

1645965835113.png

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Everytime Kate has an important event the harkles have something to release to the press. Makes them look desperate and vindicative. Everyone likes Kate because she is humble and dutiful. There isn't a hint of narcissism about her. If Markle and wife H want to be respected then need to take 📝

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I still can't get over Eugenie pallying up with them. If my cousin did what harkles did when grandfather lay dying and grandmother grieving, I would have nothing to do with them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Chita

VIP Member
I think we owe Mr and Mrs Middleton a huge thankyou.
I think their influence on William and their showing him a different side to family life has been an excellent thing.

The way the Queen has always put duty before everything else has definitely affected her children and not always in a good way.

William would probably have turned out less screwed up than Harry anyway because of his nature and personality but I definitely think the Middleton's influence is a good thing.

So Eugenie and her disdain for commoners marrying in can get lost.
Give me Catherine and Pippa over her and her sister any day.

I've never liked the Yorks. Still don't.
I'm not keen on Charles either although he does appear to be more likeable since he married Camila.
And Harry has turned out to be a horrid individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Well to be fair they DO have the right to make a statement. It would just have been better if they hadn’t made it sound as thought they were the only ones who were aware of the situation and responsible for telling world leaders what to do. ,
I don’t understand why they feel the need to do this. They aren’t statesmen, they don’t represent anyone - they are private citizens. It’s like me issuing a statement about Ukraine. What’s the point? Their self importance is staggering.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

StanleySon

I mentioned this in previous thread about ''Police security for individuals is not for sale.'' and again this :'' think they were ex police,'' about the muddling of waters.

Harry technically doesn't have the right to hire veteran RPO's now, because of their security clearance levels being identical to active ones.
Technically he is fighting for status which would enable him to hire veteran RPO's that are now ''private contractors,'' or get back his full status.
That's the ''Intelligence'' element I'm harping on about.
Their clearance levels grants them access to ''Intelligence .''
I you want I can source examples, trying to avoid it.
You don’t need status to hire veteran RPOs and unless they have clearances held by a large contractor (v rare for ex RPOs) then they lose their clearances.
But even with these clearances they don’t have rhe same access as current serving RPOs.
The reality is no6 wants to get full time security in thr UK and not pay for it. He knows he can’t pay for it so is putting pressure on getting it for free.

It’s like (kind of 🤣🙈) me asking to wear the Crown Jewels and being told no, get lost you’re not the Queen, then going - ok, I’ll pay to wear them. The answer of course coming back - we don’t care how much money you have, the Crown Jewels aren’t for sale.

i would then threaten to sue everyone as I want to pay (of Course I don’t want to pay) and that you’re all bastards for not letting me pay (for something I was never entitled to in the first place).

I mean; it’s not my best metaphor…granted…but the fact is they have no entitlement, they know it, the offer to pay Is pathetic and they know will never to fly.

They need to fail and pay and then they might finally get some just desserts….maybe.

Such tossers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The world is on the brink of World War III and mc’ soft lad is crying about the daily Mail and associated press again and taking out more court actions,

shameful,
Diana better be turning so fast in her grave she’s dizzy. What a fucking embarrassment to all brits, men, gingers and Netflix 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 58