Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Does that mean he's 'offering them RPOs" though? I assumed it just meant if they stayed with him, his RPOs would be around the property. Not that No6 would get his own, or there would be extra RPOs on duty.
How would he leave anywhere, its not the pandemic times/regulations anymore.
Extra RPO's and numbers increasing depending if Peg/kids are there.
Which Household do they belong-Charles.
Leave RPO at the gate and then move around with the private security that he considers insufficient ?
Based on that he was offered security while staying with Charles and doing acceptable tasks.
Of course that is not enough, so he is suing with the ideal claim that his protection wasn't good enough the last time he stayed in the UK.(the pap chase claim.)

Reactions: 17

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
It's a puzzler alright. The ginger arrangement looks like a right hand (I think?) but there also looks to be a ring on the finger next to the little finger.

I agree with Cinny that hands round the wrong way (see also basket-carrying Fark in the chicken pen) run in the family.

Edit: I accidentally typed "ginger arrangement" instead of "finger arrangement ", I'm letting it stand for the lolz!
It was actually @wisebutwild who first noticed the weird back-to-front hands and I jumped in too. I prefer your "ginger arrangement" to "finger arrangement"! LOL

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Whoever in there who is caring about what Americans think about this needs to be fired. The time to do it is during this invasion while no one is looking. Do it NOW.
I read it that by "reaction from across the pond", they meant the Snarkles not the American people.

JAR21

VIP Member
If anyone is interested, you can use this link to subscribe to The Telegraph for £29 for the year. They write good articles on the Harkles!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Carpediem69

VIP Member
That is the problem with the Counsellor of State though. When William is King, Catherine can be one, but is that in addition to the other 4? And she would often be travelling with William. Then George when he's old enough, but that leaves 2 or 3 spaces which could be Harry, Andrew and Beatrice, and then Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie.

Even if we get rid of Harry and Andrew now, it leaves us with Beatrice (who may not be too bad) and then Eugenie the Mole.
So when George takes the throne and just say he wasn’t married - how would the counsellors be appointed - would Charlotte and Louis be 2 of them ? I suppose what I am wondering - Hypothetically -I know but could the dolls ever be in line at all?

• Wow

MistyWoods

VIP Member
My dear tattler family, this is my 1000th post! :eek:
So I thought I'd use it wisely.
Pinocchio and Hawwy are twats.
W&C do excellent work. Including the tweet below as proof.
It's been a privilege and an honour to snark, snigger and mock with you all, here's to a lot more!

View attachment 1091173
Congratulations on your 1000th post!!!!! Did they leave anything in the VIP room for you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member

Not sure of this was posted elsewhere in this forum

I could only watch the first video sped up, it's too long, and they're no Lady C.
Did they comment on the chook manor part of the interview, you know where Smeg said they got married 3 days before and PWB tried to hid his "what did she just say" face.

• Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Sorry to bother but can't find the link to the new off-topic thread (not the Tea & Sympathy one; mods started another one this week?)
Shocked AF to hear the profile of the Ukrainian president; what a fucking legend.
Tea and Chat. Think @Chita started it

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Xales

VIP Member
Once George is King. Assuming no marriages/children. It would be Charlotte, Louis. Harry, Archie & Lilli wouldn't it? Archie and Lilli are US citizens aren't they so ineligible as counsellors of state but still in line to the throne?? so Andrew and his eldest still?

Ignore me someone has put it better further up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15