Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xales

VIP Member
I've found this:

I don't understand what information he needs.

Harry, you are no longer a working royal plus 6th in line (when Andrew's two lost their security) we will no longer give you 24/7 RPO protection. We will review each visit to the UK on it's merit and what it is for. If we deem there is a real and imminent threat you will be informed/protected.

How fucking hard is that to understand?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

VC10

VIP Member
....Who the fuck cares about whether they stand with the people of Ukraine??? Why would anyone give a toss?
It's the breathtaking arrogance of non-entities like them, thinking that they have to express an opinion on every passing thing under the Sun, as if their statements or views are of any importance to people , or carry any weight??

Hahahahaaaaa, fucking ludicrous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220225-003536_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I hate to get all testosterone-fuelled on you ... but wow, Kate and Mary looked stunning. Class!

• Heart
  • Haha

BagheeraKitty

The people who get markled are the ones they like who promote them back. I think Putin's quite safe from that one. He missed a trick though. If he'd promised them a huge amount of money, they'd be on his side. Can you imagine? Prince hazbeen promoting Russia? He can claim to be related though so perhaps he could justify it that way. :LOL:
1. Pretty sure Russian oligarchs have already supported them (e.g., the "rental house" in Canada and the current abode purchased from an oligarch, if rumors are true).
2. The couple indicated they stand with the Ukrainian people; however, they did not explicitly denounce Russia. See #1 above.
3. Their statements are typically pages long for all manner of subjects. This statement was a single sentence about the biggest incursion in Europe since WWII.
4. Additionally they put their finger up to see which way the winds were blowing before releasing their statement.

• Sick
  • Wow

Mrsoh

VIP Member
It's totally inappropriate, but the Ukraine president is fit, I do apologise 😓

• Haha
  • Heart
Still loving the fact quality media are leaving Pinocchio well alone. How sad. New Idea in Oz has said this dinner is the first time in 104 days that Pinocchio was spotted :ROFLMAO: Disappointing M's Mirror hasn't covered her clothes, how else are we going to be able to source new bedding? :cry:

And on her second day in Denmark, Catherine is in her element outdoors.
According to fashion sleuths, her turtleneck comes from H&M. How common. It doesn't live up to Kween Pinocchio's "sayonara Zara" upon marrying in, does it? Catherine appears not to have got the memo about leaving her common identity behind. Including picture by Chris Jackson because he's not failed us yet in good photos.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Hold on. The editor of Vogue, Edward Enninful, got married yesterday, and Megs was not invited?

HOW CAN THIS BE. Did her invitation get lost in the post again?

I mean I thought she was one of his closest friends, having guest edited the Vogue cover (= put her woke mates on it), at least her camp would have us believe that she is.

Incredible that she was not a part of it somehow. Especially with how much of a style icon she is. Hope she sent a card.

• Haha
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this comment on YouTube regarding the restaurant photos:

I actually have a friend who lives in Hidden Hills that's over an hour and a half away from the restaurant where Haz and Megaliar had dined, trust that there's no pap that can take photos without permission from the person and restaurant. PR stunt by her of course! On beach front property and it's plastic glass that protects from the wind outside. How handy a photographer was on the beach with no security about! They're worried about privacy and haz being afraid of camera's 🙄 how transparent. They're the worst. 😒

• Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Apparently from 2014, pre Stoat and in Suits. Of course the stans are wetting themselves at how regal she looks, but she'd probably just been rodgered on the filing cabinet by that praying mantis with a massive forehead. Sorry to lower the tone, not sorry :)

• Haha
  • Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
She looks better than the red dress disaster but that wouldn’t be difficult.

6 loves being in the spotlight and getting awards , you can see how much he loves it. He’s totally not in any rush to return here , thank God!

I see they brought Doria.
Mom wouldn’t have been there if she had been the white parent, she was pulled in only to promote Meg’s agenda.

• Heart
  • Sick

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Nah, it's very fitting actually. Here's a little history of the recent President of the NAACP. From wikipedia
Dolezal was president of the NAACP chapter in Spokane, Washington, from 2014 until June 2015, when she resigned in the midst of controversy over her racial identity. She received public scrutiny when her parents publicly stated that she was passing as black.

yes, a pres of this organization, was actually Irish American, who self identified as black. talk about Bollocks! So it's very fitting the Phony Duchess gets the recognition.

• Haha
  • Wow
H&M should immediately depart for Ukraine, such is their power that they will stand in front of the tanks and a peace accord will happen as if by magic.
In reality, I feel physically sick today reading of the (non) action of the world's 2 biggest parasites🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Does anybody know what the criteria for a vexatious litigant is in the UK?
Thats a good point actually. At what stage do the courts roll their collective eyes and say… “For fucks sake, not that ginger cunt again. 🙄 Kick his arse out of here and tell him to never darken our doors again”
Somebody should bloody well say it.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What's with the sugar infestation at the Daily Mail?

I just went to read the nauseating speech made by Smegz and it's full of twats praising her.

I honestly think its a travesty that they have won this award for posturing. I'm sure that there are far more deserving people in the world.

So awarded a prize for being royal and having a mixed heritage 🙄 wow

• Angry
  • Sick