Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollydyerx

HAHAHA they honestly thought that some grainy awful images of them fake laughing in a restaurant would upstage DoC? she's doing ACTUAL royal visits and meeting other royalty and future Queens....... its pitiful that they think they can upstage true class and royalty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lollydyerx

Did you see the rest of it? :mad:

View attachment 1085019
Omid calling the DM Der Stürmer - Makes me feel physically sick as a Jewish woman... I am not a massive fan of the DM but to compare it to Der Stürmer is vile and completely uncalled for. It shows he has no self awareness and understanding of just how insidious that publication was.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

ChipDex

VIP Member
Kate looks great ; elegant , regal and respectful of her host.
She does.

And I agree, @Lollydyerx

If Smeg had capitalised on all the initial goodwill, hadn't behaved like an entitled, disrespectful twat and had knuckled down and actually bothered to learn protocol and all the "boring" stuff, she might be doing similar stuff right now as well.

And would be admired and respected for it.

Instead, she's now reduced to sitting in a restaurant, in clothes that don't fit, calling the paps to take photos of her and Eugenie. And thinks that's successfully clapping back.

:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
He already has King-Energy

View attachment 1089838
Lovely family! How very very brave of the 2 future kings to place themselves in a crowd of 82,000 people , haven't they heard how "dangerous" the UK is??? 😏... And they forgot to blur George's face, have him turn away or only be photographed from behind 🤣
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge showing how it should be done, dignified and drama free.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I'm going to identify as a Royal from now on and my pronouns aren't pronouns, they are titles.
I now identify as HRfeckingH the Duchess Chita of Tattle.

PS
I'm not in the line of succession. I am in the line for the bar. Mines a Cosmopolitan please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this online regarding the text Hazno sent to Thomas Markle and the writer makes a good point.

main-qimg-96bcc154956dd4ab95b689543397ad40.jpeg.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Thinking about this latest set of staged photos and it occurs to me, if that’s the best they can manage to try to upstage DoC, it’s pretty pathetic. When you remember how popular 6 once was, and how happy the country at large was when he married Smeg…and this is what they’ve become. Third rate try-hards desperate for attention. Marrying Smeg was the biggest mistake of his life and one he’ll probably regret for the rest of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 53

knoddle

VIP Member
I just watched a poignant interview with a Mom of three in a bomb shelter in the Ukraine. Her husband is fighting. She was courageous, patriotic, and articulate. She made a powerful plea for help for her country and for democracy.

And then I read hairy and sméagol's preening, protolyzing, pontificating , self aggrandizing statement on the Ukraine again. The contrast between what is real and the sixes' tap, tap, tapping, squatting, open baby bird mouths fake laughing, thriving, authenticity claiming, adore me and give me your money rhetoric is beyond nauseating. I can't even be angry rather I am bereft.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I hope when Kate and William go to the US this year they completely ignore them.

The Oprah interview was pulled because it didn't have the desired effect. They wanted pitchforks in the street, especially for Charles and Kate. The short-lived disdain for the BRF waned so quickly and now William and Catherine are even more popular than ever.

In my opinion, they want to hurt William but William was smart enough not to have any personal interactions with Meghan so she has no ammo against him. If it wasn't for the wedding business, she wouldn't have any ammo against Kate either.

• Heart

Looby_Lou

Can't believe the twunts have waded in on Ukraine now. Honestly who died and made them world police. Have either of them ever been there? Do they even know where it is? The Duchess of Bandwagons has jumped on another one, this time safely from the other side of the planet :rolleyes:

Vlad looks like he is shitting himself at the news :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1086161
It actually made me angry. They are asking world leaders to 'stand with them' in condemnation. Are they fucking for real? Have they been living under a rock while world leaders have been trying to quell this over the last few weeks or imposing sanctions the last few days? Do they ever actually take any action or do they just release these stupid, word salad statements 'inviting' people to do something so they can later claim their words have had impact????

• Angry
  • Sick