Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
See, the thing for me is yes, you can fall out with a member of your family, but when all of the family start saying the same thing you’ve surely got to question who is the common denominator here. And not just her family, ex friends, ex husband was sent her wedding ring back in the post. I agree, her whole family are nuttier than a fruit cake but there are so many red flags. I also agree that they got it in the neck a bit by the press but a lot of it was of their own making. Preaching about carbon footprints, lying that she didn’t know who Harry was, using public money to renovate frogmore, saying they wanted a quiet life (because however way you spin it that was not her intention)..... the list goes on (I’m sure a lot of people on this thread will give multiple examples of it). Not once has she held her hand up and said ‘you know what, I was wrong about that’, because then people would have had a bit of sympathy for her. She plays the victim constantly, preaches about kindness and understanding yet sues her own father over releasing a letter that she wrote (rightly or wrongly isn’t the point, the kindness in her should have risen above it, been more understanding).
I honestly appreciate your thoughts and your post, but can’t agree she’s not a narcissist.
Agree with you. Anyone unable to see her for what she is, is viewing things through rose coloured spectacles. There are too many red flags, stories, public displays of victimisation to be untrue. The old saying there’s no smoke without fire I believe will ring true here. I wonder how she will go down in history. I don’t think it will be favourably. I just can’t see either of them being able to turn the public tide of disdain any more. There is very little valid respect for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

NotaHincher

Does anybody else just want to run up and pull her mask out really far and let it go so it slams onto her smug face?

Just me? 🙄

William and Kate are doing really lovely things and these two are trying everything in their power to distract from them, it's making me rage! Sophie worked in a kitchen for hours the other day and that wasn't publicized, I think I seen it in Harry Markles fb page, but this thirsty bitch has her photoghrapher with her?

Just fuck the fuck fucking off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

freda19

VIP Member
Just thinking. The Firm will be effing furious at this because they know that if Ginger starts tossing legal crap at more journos then Charlie will be left helping foot the bill with his Duchy income. Charlie will not like that. Nor will William and Kate because the Duchy is part of their inheritance and they won't want to watch it being drained by his freeloading sibling.
Brenda needs to rein these two in, she's given them too much of a long leash run and needs to teach them the word "NO!" means no.
Jesus, the royals have endured some shit from the press over the decades and still managed to cope. Flakey mc Fuckface and his bird hit brief choppy waters and call in the warships. Cockwombles.:mad:

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I hope when things get back to “normal” and H&M have a public appearance that all the journalists attend but put their cameras down and refuse to take photographs of them.
H&M need the media FAR more than the media needs them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Why are Royal Princes like a slapper's knickers?
.......One yank and they're off. 😁
Apologies to MO5.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Jan Moir is very bitchy but she's absolutely spot-on about the enduring worth of "fuddy-duddy" Princess Anne compared with the cheap sparkle of the Harkles.

From that article, Princess Anne hit the nail on the head - she wants to help rather than be seen to be helping.
Harry and Meghantoinette take note!

Reactions: 28

50sGirl

VIP Member
Piers agrees with us, she's a narcissist!

Exactly this!
Why did they think this letter was appropriate in the current climate? 🤬
I have never seen two people totally lacking in self awareness as this pair.
”This policy is not about avoiding criticism” - really? It’s exactly for that!
Don’t engage with the tabloid newspapers if you don’t want to but there is no need to announce it.

I bet the Royal Family wake up every morning and think”what have they done today?” 😱

And to think it was just 3 weeks ago that we wrote on this thread “what are we going to talk about now they’ve gone?!”
😆

EDIT to add: this reminds me a bit of a forum/FB “I’m leaving flounce” - just do it, no need to announce it to everyone for the attention!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Can I point out that they only actually left the Firm 3 weeks ago 😂😂 Not exactly working out for them is it? 😂😂😂😂

Also, Project Angel Food seem to have turned off all comments on their Instagram account. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reading those texts sent to Thomas Markle, what strikes me is that they sound very much as though they were aimed at public consumption, not just for a Thomas' eyes. Rather like the letter, in fact. There's too much explanation/justification (not sure that's the best way of putting it...), a bit like when, say, you read a book that's a sequel, there are odd bits in it that kind of fill in background detail so you can keep up even if you haven't read the earlier one. I may be completely wrong about it, obviously, but there's just something about them that doesn't ring true...

• Heart
Renewing their vows...star-studded party...? Oh, pass the sick bag. We've heard this before - it's just a rehash of the "welcome to Hollywood" party (and who throws their own housewarming party anyway?) and Archie's first birthday party. It's tone deaf (quel surprise) and irrelevant and and and...meh :rolleyes:

• Sick

margaretta

VIP Member
One thing about the timing of the press release - tomorrow is HM The Queen’s birthday.

Once again Meagain is trying to upstage her and spoil another royal birthday.

• Angry
  • Sad

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
I used to be overall supportive of Meghan (and just kind of whatever with Harry, never liked him). I'll never think Meghan is a "narc" or the wicked witch etc and still think she's a nice person. But the last couple of days have annoyed me.

I agree with you. Her dad's side of the family seem absolutely toxic, that channel 5 interview he did where he was contantly changing his story makes me believe Meghan version of events. Re. them leaving - I do think it was the best thing for everyone.

But the combination of Harry's ridiculous podcast comment and then this letter is really irritating. Yes the media have been OTT and at some points scaremongering - but for once it's actually helpful cos it might get people to stay inside. It sounded like he was trying to say that the British media arent reporting on the good stuff people are doing for each other. There's been no end of positive and uplifting stories. The fact that he used that podcast to shoehorn in a dig at the media is gross. He should just shut up.

As for the statement to the tabloids, they say it was 'necessary' to publish it, was was it really? They couldn't have just waited or just ghosted those newpapers? I agree with their policy and agree that tabloids can destroy people's lives. But once again their timing is quite frankly, stupid.
See, the thing for me is yes, you can fall out with a member of your family, but when all of the family start saying the same thing you’ve surely got to question who is the common denominator here. And not just her family, ex friends, ex husband was sent her wedding ring back in the post. I agree, her whole family are nuttier than a fruit cake but there are so many red flags. I also agree that they got it in the neck a bit by the press but a lot of it was of their own making. Preaching about carbon footprints, lying that she didn’t know who Harry was, using public money to renovate frogmore, saying they wanted a quiet life (because however way you spin it that was not her intention)..... the list goes on (I’m sure a lot of people on this thread will give multiple examples of it). Not once has she held her hand up and said ‘you know what, I was wrong about that’, because then people would have had a bit of sympathy for her. She plays the victim constantly, preaches about kindness and understanding yet sues her own father over releasing a letter that she wrote (rightly or wrongly isn’t the point, the kindness in her should have risen above it, been more understanding).
I honestly appreciate your thoughts and your post, but can’t agree she’s not a narcissist.

• Heart