Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captain Tom Moore has raised (so far) £7,952,534.72 for the NHS.

An army veteran who is almost 100 years old

Take a look at yourself Harry you pathetic little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have said it before and I will say it again: the fact that they aren’t doing anything to help people during this pandemic tells us everything that we need to know about how charitable they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have said it before and I will say it again: the fact that they aren’t doing anything to help people during this pandemic tells us everything that we need to know about how charitable they really are.
I thought they’d donated the £90k that their wedding raised to feeding the vulnerable during the c-19 outbreak?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I
90D914BC-7A1A-498E-A591-CFB06F1C6470.png
90D914BC-7A1A-498E-A591-CFB06F1C6470.png

I am new.
That did not post well.
But, Princess Anne, a rebel princess.
Princess Anne was very attractive.
Love her hair.
I hope that burns Meghan.
How a true Princess behaves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought they’d donated the £90k that their wedding raised to feeding the vulnerable during the c-19 outbreak?

This sounds good but its excess profits from the BBC broadcast donated to a charity of their choosing, so it wasn't money that they actually had in their wallets.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This sounds good but its excess profits from the BBC broadcast donated to a charity of their choosing, so it wasn't money that they actually had in their wallets.
Exactly. They did nothing to ‘earn’ it. Easy to be charitable when it’s not exactly your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

They married almost 2 years ago so why have they not donated the money to a charity until now?

Prince George’s godfather has donated £12.5 million to the NHS. (granted he is a billionaire)

• Wow
Reactions: 25

That’s big of them, even though after this crisis raging for months and the money isn’t actually theirs, they only did this within the last few hours. Nice bit of publicity there. I know this is very cynical of me but that’s how this pair make me feel. The rest of the Royals are flourishing and have been really hands on during the crisis, so they had to respond in some way. Too little too late springs to mind. Obviously Capt. Tom Moore has been getting too much publicity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
DM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are 'delighted' as BBC pledges £90,000 generated from their wedding broadcast to help a hunger charity amid the coronavirus pandemic
This sort of begs the question why were the BBC effectively paying to broadcast their wedding?
I'm sure the charity is worthy but the BBC could have used that money towards offsetting the costs of TV licences for old people.

And if i see one more picture of Meghan in that vile green ensemble I think I'll scream 😫🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
ExACTly. Selfish cunts. I hope their lack of action re family, fund raising for NHS and this pandemic gets thrown in their faces every time they come begging when the coast is clear and they slither out of their hidey holes.:mad:

Gawd, that wee man raising 8 million quid ... I'm not crying, I was chopping onions 😢

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Quote from DMail "Harry and Meghan asked for £90,000 - the excess profits from the BBC's broadcast - to be given to the charity Feeding Britain.
A spokesman for the couple said they had been moved to hear of the organisation's work during the coronavirus crisis "

The way I read it was that the BBC gave the money to the charity at their request in January last year and H&M are now trying to attach themselves to it again because they have found out that Feeding Britain are using the funds during the pandemic. The article is carefully written as it doesn't say exactly when the money was donated but says H&M have recently contacted Fedding Britain tofind out what the are doing (with the money)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

So not "their" money at all. How utterly generous of them. :rolleyes:

I View attachment 109859View attachment 109859

I am new.
That did not post well.
But, Princess Anne, a rebel princess.
Princess Anne was very attractive.
Love her hair.
I hope that burns Meghan.
How a true Princess behaves.
Welcome new person. Pull up a chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.