Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Doria filed for bankruptcy, I read somewhere , twice. Also got evicted a few times. Not very nice . It remind me of leeches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So maybe I'm the last to notice. But in this hideous outfit, where in that shade of green Cringe looks like she's about to go on stage in Wicked (very apt I suppose), Ginge has almost exactly the same shade of emerald green in his jacket lining. See where it is turned up in this photo. So is she enforcing her costume choices on to him as well? Or does he just happen to have a whole collection of near-identical blue suits each with different coloured linings, for every occasion (not very good for the environment, if he does).

I don't believe this is by chance. In my suits the jacket linings are all black or grey or similar to the suit colour, not bright Wicked green. I do have some jackets with brighter coloured linings, but they are in specifically eveningwear jackets, where you get away with a touch more flamboyance than a man does in "daytime" suits.

( I should apologise for reposting this picture again. I know that whenever I see it now, thanks to the comments on an earlier episode of this thread, I just see her in her corset telling Cuckold Harry what he's going to get after the event, to keep him in line. Quite traumatic :( )
She probably goes full dominatrix, and makes him wear a gif mask for being a very naughty boy.😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if she was always known as Meghan rather than her first name of Rachel?
That fake lawyer thing has her recorded as Rachel Markle so I was wondering if it was a recent change?

Reactions: 11
I used to laugh at the speculation about her using a surrogate but if you do your research with everything that’s online and filter out the extreme tit..... duck it I got the time🀣 - I am now a full believer she didn’t carry that child.

Maybe they’ve launched a hedge fund now charging old school fees of 2% management fee and 20% performance fees? - β€˜cause you know they be smart as duck. Make them stop
ok wait.......y'all don't believe she carried Archie??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe she carried Archie. You can't fake the bloat she showed afterwards and I think she's too vain to even try.

For anyone interested, here's how Clarence House announced Harry's engagement. Its very cut and dry compared to William's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's just say we're having serious doubts.
Look up Yankee Wally on YouTube she did an in depth video of it.
I could try and link it if you don't have access to it.

Done it now. Enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Let's just say we're having serious doubts.
Look up Yankee Wally on YouTube she did an in depth video of it.
I could try and link it if you don't have access to it.

Done it now. Enjoy.
She makes great points, and damn I didn't know there was all that stuff to use to say you're pregnant.......but, I'm still on the fence. her post baby pics when they introduced Archie, she "looked" like someone who had recently had a baby. πŸ€”

I think Archie has her eyes, but looks like him. I know I don't have a lot to base that on, seeing as Archie is pretty much MIA and all.

Question: is it not common place to see pictures of the Royals interacting with their nephews and nieces?? Maybe because I'm on this side of the pond I don't see things as much πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but I was just curious.

pics show her holding baby Archie like she held her "baby bump" her entire pregnancy. She's so awkward πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She makes great points, and damn I didn't know there was all that stuff to use to say you're pregnant.......but, I'm still on the fence. her post baby pics when they introduced Archie, she "looked" like someone who had recently had a baby. πŸ€”

I think Archie has her eyes, but looks like him. I know I don't have a lot to base that on, seeing as Archie is pretty much MIA and all.

Question: is it not common place to see pictures of the Royals interacting with their nephews and nieces?? Maybe because I'm on this side of the pond I don't see things as much πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but I was just curious.
I think what she's suggesting is that the child is biologically theirs but that they used a surrogate to carry him. Her bump does look suspicious in some of those pics. I'm on the fence but I wouldn't rule it out now.

It's also suspicious that Meghan refused the usual Royal doctors. She was offered the best doctors etc being part of the royal family. Some people have suggested the reason for this is because they would know that she had had a child before 😳 and others have suggested that she just wasn't pregnant at all πŸ€”
What do you think?

As for seeing the royal children they are protected from the press so we only see pictures when they choose to publish them. Kate does this occasionally, otherwise we don't generally see them unless there is a particular occasion eg a wedding or state event.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is far fetched but hear me out (purely my thoughts and opinions and may not be true πŸ€ͺ)
My suspicions were raised after reading this article recently, although it is from 2018... maybe Meagain being seen as a yacht girl etc is all part of her cover story. I can't help thinking she is a CIA agent & the more I explore the possibility in my mind.... No I haven't been on the gin. I just think it explains a lot. Maybe her whole family are in on it , and they raise the drama to throw everyone off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think what she's suggesting is that the child is biologically theirs but that they used a surrogate to carry him. Her bump does look suspicious in some of those pics. I'm on the fence but I wouldn't rule it out now.

It's also suspicious that Meghan refused the usual Royal doctors. She was offered the best doctors etc being part of the royal family. Some people have suggested the reason for this is because they would know that she had had a child before 😳 and others have suggested that she just wasn't pregnant at all πŸ€”
What do you think?

As for seeing the royal children they are protected from the press so we only see pictures when they choose to publish them. Kate does this occasionally, otherwise we don't generally see them unless there is a particular occasion eg a wedding or state event.
That's so crazy she didn't see the doctors!!! And it would definitely fuel the speculation!!! I don't put anything past her. I truly don't!! Ahh the picture privacy makes sense. I loved the few I saw of baby Louie with Kates glasses. She just seems like such a hands on on Mom.

Reactions: 13
[
Not papped ones no, apparently the RF have some kind of deal with the press that only official photos will be published.

We sometimes get the odd one of them at the polo or horse trials.

William is piggy backing Mia Tindall

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gosh those videos were illuminating

id like to see the Samantha Markle ones
shes been dismissed as a bigmou
but maybe there might be more than a grain of truth in them
piers Morgan neVer legit drop about how he felt she used him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.