Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the actress said to the prince 🤴

WTF they own the trademark to the name Archie now do they? What are they going to do about all the Archies out there that have existed long before and now they've had their name nicked for a royal offspring; sue Balamory and insist they change Archie the inventor's name to Jim and immediately insist my neighbour's 5 year old Westie has its name changed to Aggie? Ugh, I bet it was her that said no.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF they own the trademark to the name Archie now do they? What are they going to do about all the Archies out there that have existed long before and now they've had their name nicked for a royal offspring; sue Balamory and insist they change Archie the inventor's name to Jim and immediately insist my neighbour's 5 year old Westie has its name changed to Aggie? Ugh, I bet it was her that said no.
Well said FinArchie, from Carmen6Archie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New post from Archewell Foundation Global

By the time the « real » foundation is launched, it will get lost amongst the parodies. And any post will be converted into a meme and be reposted on all the other sites. The Karkles really are the gist that keeps giving. They will keep us entertained for years!

Actually Karkles was a typo, but I rather like it.
I think the Kardashians are classy compared to the Harkles....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree and I've been curious about this. What could there really be to say about a bridesmaid dress for a pretty little 3 year old?
Rumour has it, and this is pure nasty if true, that Meghan was hinting that little Charlotte was fat/put on weight and therefore the dress wasn’t fitting properly. Surprised if this happened, that Kate didn’t lamp her one 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I just ate half a container of Almond Roca 😏🤦🏻‍♀️
I had 5 Guys deliver a toasted cheese sandwich and large fries last night and that was after I had already had dinner. Who is that desperate to order and pay for a toasted cheese sandwich at 10pm.? This lockdown is not gonna end well for me.

No!! I shop in Waitrose and I don't want to see that wanker whilst I'm doing my shopping. He can go and run a sheep station in the Aussie Out back where he can't bother anyone (apologies to any Australians obvs).
There is no way Fanta Pants would last a day in the outback on a sheep station he’d cry 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a ginger, can I just respectfully correct you ...
Once a prick, always a prick

The fact he's a ginger is an embarrassment 😱🙁

Why the heck has my post quoted 4x ?
It's the ginger curse 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rumour has it, and this is pure nasty if true, that Meghan was hinting that little Charlotte was fat/put on weight and therefore the dress wasn’t fitting properly. Surprised if this happened, that Kate didn’t lamp her one 😠
Kate was so angry at the commonwealth service. Kate and William are always so professional and will smile no matter what. Whatever went on, it was serious.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Kate was so angry at the commonwealth service. Kate and William are always so professional and will smile no matter what. Whatever went on, it was serious.
Yes, I've never seen her so icy. Whatever has happened behind closed doors, they've clearly burned their bridges with Kate. I wonder if we'll ever find out?

I suspect that Palace advisors are working non-stop on anticipating every contingency. Their priority must surely be the continuity of the Monarchy now, rather than individuals.

Charles is in a tricky position IMO and between a rock and a hard place. The Queen's mantra has always been "Duty first, self second" (or was that Helen Mirren?😁).

But Charles is coming over as a father first, and POW second, and the thing is, there's nothing wrong with that....provided you're not the Prince of Wales! He cannot IMO continue to bale out H&M using Duchy of Cornwall money, or even worse, public funds. If the latter, the public won't stand for it, and if he continues to use 'his' income from the Duchy estates then there's a big problem there too.

I understand that the POW has the stewardship of the Duchy of Cornwall, and the income derived from it is the 'purse' of the Prince of Wales, i.e it's the pocket money of the heir to the throne while he (or I suppose she) is waiting for the current Monarch to pop their clogs. So it's in Charles' gift at the moment, and on HMQ's death, it will go to William, and on his death to George.

Now if I were HMQ, or William or a Palace advisor, I'd be very concerned that the Duchy's coffers were haemorraging money to H&M. I totally understand that Charles, both as a father and as the POW must be beside himself about the welfare of his son and grandchild, as well as the impact all this is having on the reputation of the Monarchy.

But is it okay for C to allow H&M to effectively plunder Williams's and George's birthright so they can piss it up the wall? He stands to be perceived as weak and profligate if he does. Or if he doesn't, and cuts them off, as a cold and uncaring father which buys into H&M's narrative of victims and the RF being nasty and toxic. And of course, there's the spectre of "but what if something happens?" .

Charles must have his own personal wealth, but the RF and indeed all old families /institutions have different behaviours and values when it comes to money.

What's clear, to me at any rate, is that H&M will continue to ponce off Charles and the taxpayer for as long as they can. If the marriage lasts until Harry gets access to his trust fund, then he, or rather she, will go through that in a flash on geegaws / holidays / dresses / parties / booze / drugs (I think Harry would be happy with a box set, some drugs and some booze). When they divorce, M will get lots of lolly as a lump sum from the Palace, and then some more while Archie is a minor - if she has custody. Harry will end up potless and dissolute.

What a clusterfuck.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Yes, I've never seen her so icy. Whatever has happened behind closed doors, they've clearly burned their bridges with Kate. I wonder if we'll ever find out?

I suspect that Palace advisors are working non-stop on anticipating every contingency. Their priority must surely be the continuity of the Monarchy now, rather than individuals.

Charles is in a tricky position IMO and between a rock and a hard place. The Queen's mantra has always been "Duty first, self second" (or was that Helen Mirren?😁).

But Charles is coming over as a father first, and POW second, and the thing is, there's nothing wrong with that....provided you're not the Prince of Wales! He cannot IMO continue to bale out H&M using Duchy of Cornwall money, or even worse, public funds. If the latter, the public won't stand for it, and if he continues to use 'his' income from the Duchy estates then there's a big problem there too.

I understand that the POW has the stewardship of the Duchy of Cornwall, and the income derived from it is the 'purse' of the Prince of Wales, i.e it's the pocket money of the heir to the throne while he (or I suppose she) is waiting for the current Monarch to pop their clogs. So it's in Charles' gift at the moment, and on HMQ's death, it will go to William, and on his death to George.

Now if I were HMQ, or William or a Palace advisor, I'd be very concerned that the Duchy's coffers were haemorraging money to H&M. I totally understand that Charles, both as a father and as the POW must be beside himself about the welfare of his son and grandchild, as well as the impact all this is having on the reputation of the Monarchy.

But is it okay for C to allow H&M to effectively plunder Williams's and George's birthright so they can piss it up the wall? He stands to be perceived as weak and profligate if he does. Or if he doesn't, and cuts them off, as a cold and uncaring father which buys into H&M's narrative of victims and the RF being nasty and toxic. And of course, there's the spectre of "but what if something happens?" .

Charles must have his own personal wealth, but the RF and indeed all old families /institutions have different behaviours and values when it comes to money.

What's clear, to me at any rate, is that H&M will continue to ponce off Charles and the taxpayer for as long as they can. If the marriage lasts until Harry gets access to his trust fund, then he, or rather she, will go through that in a flash on geegaws / holidays / dresses / parties / booze / drugs (I think Harry would be happy with a box set, some drugs and some booze). When they divorce, M will get lots of lolly as a lump sum from the Palace, and then some more while Archie is a minor - if she has custody. Harry will end up potless and dissolute.

What a clusterfuck.
I read POW as prisoner of war 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What little boy wouldn't love a plane called the same name as him ? Sheesh.

polished off whole carton of Ben &Jerrys Phish Food 🤪🤪
I think we have a winner folks !🏆

Kate as an authentic social media star.
I love seeing William and her together, but their 3 secret weapons are the children.
Cannot wait to see the new birthday photos this month.

🤣 "Duchess of Malibu..." ouch!🔫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me, she doesn't half talk shite (Migrainne,I mean).

.".. a teacher once told her to check the box for “Caucasian” on a mandatory census form, saying, “Because that’s how you look, Meghan.” Markle wrote that she didn’t check any box, noting, “I couldn’t bring myself to do that, to picture the pit-in-her-belly sadness my mother would feel if she were to find out.”

Really? Well she managed to tick the "caucasian" box when trying to get into acting. Clearly dear old mommy Doria's belly sadness no longer mattered.

I think I lost the will to live about half way through that. Thats not a too long, didn’t read piece, it’s a too long, kill me now piece.
Phew, thank duck it wasn't just me ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Or me, was trying to think of a timeframe where it was possible he was a prisoner of war even though I knew what it meant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.