Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I get this right?
Celebrities were giving massive donations (related to Coronavirus?) and when H&M were asked for a donation their reply was please donate to our son’s charity? 😲
I must have misinterpreted that surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think whoever's behind all of the archewell pranking needs to be given an award for most original comedy. In these darkest of days, they have definitely lifted all our spirits, & I would like them to use Abbas Money Money Money......as lyrics seem to be a prediction of them😀😀😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hello, I am new here,
I would like to know if it is true that MM gave a knife for Christmas present to Kate. Maybe that is why Kate do not want to even look at MM
Hi Rosa. I'm new here too - it's very friendly and illuminating! Re the gift of a knife, yes I remember something of the sort too. I can't remember where I saw it though, and whether it was a reliable account.

Reactions: 10
Hello, I am new here,
I would like to know if it is true that MM gave a knife for Christmas present to Kate. Maybe that is why Kate do not want to even look at MM
Fresh blood, welcome.
Not sure about that story. The woman who put it out there seems a bit flakey and it's an odd gift even for cuntface to give someone.
“I don't think Meghan Markle wanted to spend the rest of her life looking at Kate Middleton's back as she sat in the second row to the future queen. I don't think she wanted - she didn't want to be second best,” Mather said.
Mather also mentioned the claims that Markle allegedly gave Middleton a “knife for Christmas.”
I do hear that she gave Kate a knife for Christmas," said Mather "Which is quite something, isn't it?"
Host Lindsey Reiser ended the interview abruptly after Mather disparaged the Duchess of Sussex saying that she was only five clicks up from trailer trash and was disrespecting the Queen, who is the most respected woman in the world. Reiser also remarked that the network had not verified the claim about Markle gifting Middleton a knife.

I just ate half a container of Almond Roca 😏🤦🏻‍♀️
You didn't finish it?
Pah! You're a lightweight.

Did I get this right?
Celebrities were giving massive donations (related to Coronavirus?) and when H&M were asked for a donation their reply was please donate to our son’s charity? 😲
I must have misinterpreted that surely?
I wonder where she got that list from? I honestly can't see anyone with more than one functioning brain cell doing that. But it's Migraine, so who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes he can go work in Waitrose where they sell his daddy's duchy foods. :LOL:
No!! I shop in Waitrose and I don't want to see that wanker whilst I'm doing my shopping. He can go and run a sheep station in the Aussie Out back where he can't bother anyone (apologies to any Australians obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Once a ginger prick, always a ginger prick

As a ginger, can I just respectfully correct you ...
Once a prick, always a prick

The fact he's a ginger is an embarrassment 😱🙁

Why the heck has my post quoted 4x ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No!! I shop in Waitrose and I don't want to see that wanker whilst I'm doing my shopping. He can go and run a sheep station in the Aussie Out back where he can't bother anyone (apologies to any Australians obvs).
Or he could go back to Africa and do his dad dancing with the children. :giggle: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What about Maccy D's ?

For any sugars watching (we can seeeee you:p) Latest pic of archiedoll.

Remember William and Kate's The Windsor 's wedding?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes he can go work in Waitrose where they sell his daddy's duchy foods. :LOL:
That reminds me of something I read years ago, someone said that they had seen Harry in Waitrose going through the reduced section . He had his security guy with him. It would be around the time that William said he was fed up with Harry coming round looking to be fed and raiding their fridge. He was living at Kensington Palace at the time. It's different story when we taxpayers are footing the bill :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s that desperate now she’ll have to put her picture on rolls of toilet paper.
No wonder there was a toilet roll shortage a while ago..Meghan has been at it for her dress and hat 😄..

Screenshot_20200413-012116.png

Actually the dress looks like it's made from the square paper you get in some pubs and restaurants, the kind you pull at to get the paper out the container on the wall and you get a few squares and some always falls on the floor 🤭

Then some don't come out at all or hang down so you got to stick your hand in it to pull some out 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In complete contrast; here is William doing his job and has been given another patronage of the National Emergencies Trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello, I am new here,
Welcome! 👋 I haven't heard about the knife gift - what a strange present!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.