Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m sure someone has unearthed it on here, but has everyone seen the Megan topless video ....... classy girl is me again
And Her getting her choppers around a big ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
which I actually thought was going to be a big ๐Ÿ† but didnโ€™t realise it was tattle life speak For a big willy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Her getting her choppers around a big ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
which I actually thought was going to be a big ๐Ÿ† but didnโ€™t realise it was tattle life speak For a big willy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes, we never say willy on this thread.
We'z all ladies....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Soooo.... archewellfoundation.com no longer works. However, whoever is the genius enemy behind this has now linked archewellcharity.com to Gold Digger. Dr. Evil strikes again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
973983DD-EA35-4044-A46E-B41F497A9D74.jpeg

UPDATE: thearchewell.foundation takes you to Gaslighter by Dixie Chicks. Wow, somebody hates this pair of numptys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This is 100% truth! All these wonderful people have been beyond welcoming to this "Yank"! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
But no, weโ€™re an inherently racist and anti-American nation, dontcha know? It must be true, because Meghan supporters say so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How do they have this much information on Meghan and Harry? Read down to the Hollywood post. https://jerseydeanne.com/category/hollywood/harry-and-meghan/
Sorry but I stopped reading where they said Charles was part of the new world order.

But no, weโ€™re an inherentply racist and anti-American nation, dontcha know. It must be true, because Meghan supporters say so.
My husband is American and sometimes he really annoys me so yes, we're all racist ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi all, I'm another refugee from DS.
Mostly just lurking, rarely posting.
I couldn't stand the constant wokeness and virtue signalling.
So glad someone on there mentioned this place, I wouldn't have found it on my own.
You're all so honest and funny, and welcoming to us newbies.

With regard to the gruesome twosome, I felt like I was being gaslighted by all the positive opinion pieces, though my spidey senses were pinging off the scale.
I started off thinking "oh poor Harry, he knows not what he does". But now I see him as a big spoiled baby who has hurt his family and and his country with no regard at all.

C**tstruck indeed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Soooo.... archewellfoundation.com no longer works. However, whoever is the genius enemy behind this has now linked archewellcharity.com to Gold Digger. Dr. Evil strikes again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 105905
UPDATE: thearchewell.foundation takes you to Gaslighter by Dixie Chicks. Wow, somebody hates this pair of numptys!
Who ever is behind this is a legend.. would love it of they were a tattler!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Charles & Camilla also shared a new photo in celebration of their 15th Wedding Anniversary

& the Markles get..........ridiculed!

Iโ€™m almost embarrassed for them! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Any thoughts on what their next disaster will be?
Are you a fellow escapee from toxic Digital Spy.?
The posters on there are so incredibly rude and aggressive if you don't buy into anyone's bullshit. You can't call out Scofield, Meghan or Harry for their appalling hypocrisy without being attacked by their enablers and virtue signallers.
I got banned from DS just for joining DS. Iโ€™ve never quite worked that one out. I never made a single post:poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm an escapee for DS too. I lost count on how many of my comments were ignored and not commented on but someone later on would put the same and get many likes. Threads would end when I put up an opinion. Some openly bullying one lady to the point where I sent her a private message to make sure she was okay. Strange lot.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Hi all, I'm another refugee from DS.
Mostly just lurking, rarely posting.
I couldn't stand the constant wokeness and virtue signalling.
So glad someone on there mentioned this place, I wouldn't have found it on my own.
You're all so honest and funny, and welcoming to us newbies.

With regard to the gruesome twosome, I felt like I was being gaslighted by all the positive opinion pieces, though my spidey senses were pinging off the scale.
I started off thinking "oh poor Harry, he knows not what he does". But now I see him as a big spoiled baby who has hurt his family and and his country with no regard at all.

C**tstruck indeed!
Another DS escapee. You will love this place! I can post the most inane comments and random thoughts here without getting shouted down.

Re the c***โ€ขtstruck.

I keep looking at how badly fitting that green dress was at the commonwealth service, that it looks again like Meagain is wearing a strapless bra.

My feeling is that she might in fact be wearing a sexy basque in order to keep Harry obeying.
Something like https://images.app.goo.gl/PLdsE9qPzRLBVAy98

because she is far too vain to wear proper supporting granny pants underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another DS escapee. You will love this place! I can post the most inane comments and random thoughts here without getting shouted down.

Re the c***โ€ขtstruck.

I keep looking at how badly fitting that green dress was at the commonwealth service, that it looks again like Meagain is wearing a strapless bra.

My feeling is that she might in fact be wearing a sexy basque in order to keep Harry obeying.

She definitely seems to have a penchant for strapless bras I've noticed. I'm quite vain ๐Ÿคช but have no hesitation in wearing Spanx granny pants under my clothes, I even sent them to the hotel laundry when on holiday, bet the staff had a right good laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm an escapee for DS too. I lost count on how many of my comments were ignored and not commented on but someone later on would put the same and get many likes. Threads would end when I put up an opinion. Some openly bullying one lady to the point where I sent her a private message to make sure she was okay. Strange lot.
Yes, DS is horribly cliquey.

here is much more
18A40583-00EE-4C78-B1AC-A21E3DC78EF3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm glad people are saying things about DS - I did have an account years ago but the logins didn't work, and now they won't let me in full stop! Oh well.

I am astounded at the lack of any kind of sensitivity being shown by H&M. Looks like possibly Charles has cut the purse strings earlier than they thought and they need to get to "work".

Reactions: 17
I bet they are mightily put out that a pandemic has scuppered their plans for Hollywood domination. Well she will be, he just does as he is told.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, Iโ€™ve heard pretty bad stories from DS. Itโ€™s not about bullying each other, itโ€™s about finding a common thought process which I feel we have here. Every now and then one of the sugars pop in, and I guess we pounce on them a la DS, but they come to stir the pot and tell us all what bad people we are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Re the c***โ€ขtstruck.

I'm loving it already โค

Whatever she's got on under there the end result is that her very expensive frocks look like Primark sale rail.

• Haha
Sorry but I stopped reading where they said Charles was part of the new world order.

My husband is American and sometimes he really annoys me so yes, we're all racist ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I feel your pain, mine is Texan and sometimes I'd like to feed him inch by inch, into the waste disposal. ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.