Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in and marking my place, hoping everyone is safe and well ❤.

I see the Sussexes have given us plenty to tattle about, I've seen the headlines but not read the articles, I need to get a grip!
Fin, where you been?
Oo I’m a poet! 😁

The polo and the Invictus games. Apparently she wasn't expected to attend the games and at the closing ceremony there was some odd photos of Doris showing up too. I think MM wasn't sitting with H either, which she should have been if she was invited. Gah, I need to find the article again.

Which wedding did she crash?
Doris! Love it!😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We suspect it's one of her yacht days ex friends.
someone post the link to the story. I've missed it. (please) ❤

What is surprising me is the total blackout on where they are staying
someone as high profile as them can’t hide for long surely
it will come out. She will irk someone or step on someone's toes, and the Hollywood snakes will start spreading the news.......

Ooooh what events did she crash?
I wanna know, too!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Fin, where you been?
Oo I’m a poet! 😁

Doris! Love it!😄
As far as the front door, furiously sanitising my flap on a regular basis for the benefit of the postie 😁

I see the the clusterfucks didn't manage to register archewellfoundation.org either, someone has nabbed that too. I wonder what they will use as a website address. Where did they come up with that name? It's not in the least inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Tattlers,

Just wanted to echo some posts by other newbies (waves), in that I never feel that I have anything to contribute since the more seasoned among you have it well and truly covered. It's lovely to read such good-humoured and mature exchanges (c.f. D.S.). I moved over with the Phillip Schofield scandal but this quickly became my favourite thread, which I have to catch up with on a daily basis now.

On H&M, it's baffling that it got this far when Ginger was already thinking of throwing in the towel so early on in the relationship.

I'm of the firm belief that, had it not been for William, Charles et al. suggesting to Harry to not rush into anything (code for "NOT SUITABLE"), he would have come to that conclusion himself in time and it would have fizzled out pretty quickly anyway.

However because his family were saying black, he needed to push back and say white (or vice versa!), even if his heart wasn't in it. Others have said how Harry has the same stubborn streak that Diana had. His relationship with Me again was the perfect opportunity to continue with his rebellious ways, albeit on a completely different scale. The same bloody-mindedness will see him keep up the pretence for as long as possible (until she bins him) - anything apart from admitting his family were right about her.

Oh Harry, what have you done?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks for the heads up about the Cambridges.
Heres à link to their twitter feed

Earlier in the year, it was just so sickening that Megz would try and upstage everything Kate did; within hours.
I just hope the à Harkles fade away.
Thank you for posting the link.

I heart 💖 Wills and Kate so much. They really will make a brilliant King and Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning Tattlers,

Just wanted to echo some posts by other newbies (waves), in that I never feel that I have anything to contribute since the more seasoned among you have it well and truly covered. It's lovely to read such good-humoured and mature exchanges (c.f. D.S.). I moved over with the Phillip Schofield scandal but this quickly became my favourite thread, which I have to catch up with on a daily basis now.

On H&M, it's baffling that it got this far when Ginger was already thinking of throwing in the towel so early on in the relationship.

I'm of the firm belief that, had it not been for William, Charles et al. suggesting to Harry to not rush into anything (code for "NOT SUITABLE"), he would have come to that conclusion himself in time and it would have fizzled out pretty quickly anyway.

However because his family were saying black, he needed to push back and say white (or vice versa!), even if his heart wasn't in it. Others have said how Harry has the same stubborn streak that Diana had. His relationship with Me again was the perfect opportunity to continue with his rebellious ways, albeit on a completely different scale. The same bloody-mindedness will see him keep up the pretence for as long as possible (until she bins him) - anything apart from admitting his family were right about her.

Welcome ❤

You may have a very good point there. I learned that lesson from my parents, never say no you cannot or you should not do that. I used that philosophy with our lot as the more you tell someone not to do something the more likely they are to do it. It fits with Harry from what we know of him.

Reactions: 18
I don't think he would have had the chance to realise by himself (at the beginning of relationships it can be up and down whilst working out is it lust or do I actually like this person enough) but the very talented Mrs Rachel would have love bombed and who doesn't thrive on affection and compliments. She was never going to let him go so wouldn't have given him an ounce of space to even consider life without her. I can imagine him being stubborn but not to push it that far to marry someone to prove a point. He's still an @rse though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning Tattlers,

I too ended up here because of the Philip Schofield thread but this is my daily fix now. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve laughed out loud at the comments here. I’ve become both obsessed and appalled at their behaviour. Hubby keeps telling me to “let it go” but I can’t. Pass the popcorn, I’m settling in ..... 🍿😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I too ended up here because of the Philip Schofield thread but this is my daily fix now. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve laughed out loud at the comments here. I’ve become both obsessed and appalled at their behaviour. Hubby keeps telling me to “let it go” but I can’t. Pass the popcorn, I’m settling in ..... 🍿😂😂
I don't even discuss them with my husband after he replied Who? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't even discuss them with my husband after he replied Who? 🤣
My beloved's philosophical comment on the H&M situation...
Jeeez, Harry's like your friend who says 'I think that stripper really likes me....'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Morning Tattlers,

Welcome, welcome, welcome. All this 100%. He will live to regret this, whether he leaves her or not. Looking from the outside in, gives the clarity to see the situation for what it really is. This relationship is dysfunctional and I suspect very toxic. With his type of personality it will be all about saving face. Car crash TV. Can’t wait to see how it all pans out.

Reactions: 15
I love that video of Kate and William, she looks beautiful!! I love it when William thought the Easter Basket was a handbag!!! They are so warm and natural x

Reactions: 22
Morning Tattlers,

Are you a fellow escapee from toxic Digital Spy.?
The posters on there are so incredibly rude and aggressive if you don't buy into anyone's bullshit. You can't call out Scofield, Meghan or Harry for their appalling hypocrisy without being attacked by their enablers and virtue signallers.

Reactions: 19
Morning Tattlers,

I think you are right there. This thread is the gift that keeps giving
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.