Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's amazing the new things we discover while this virus is going on.

I've learnt I can slice cucumber on a four sided cheese grater
I've learned to replace a laptop screen and now I'm gonna replace the motor and foot control on my sewing machine because it's being a cunt.
I'm also 'planning' to make hot cross buns(without the cross cos I'm a heathen), but that requires a visit to tesco for the ingredients. #prayforfreda.

Och I'll leave it till next week, I can't be arsed with weekend queueing.

right here in Louisiana
T'is fate Momof. The planets are aligning ... mwahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
He be wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt next lol

Reactions: 7

Where’s Harry? He needs to be found.
He’s more of a wally than Wally.
He’s a proper English Prince wally.

Reactions: 11
The suggestion to do the SECRET! meal handouts is claimed to have come from Doris/Doria.

The praise for Ginge and Cringe, and the Project Angel Food that's been foolish enough to associate wth Markle and let her use them, in most of the replies to this tweet, is sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I

He always annoys me on how he holds on to his suit jacket! It's always does my head in seeing it. Charles does it sometimes too
It's because he has to have somewhere to park his hand and keep it busy, otherwise Megzilla would keep grabbing it in order to steer him to the next place she wants him

Reactions: 12
It's because he has to have somewhere to park his hand and keep it busy, otherwise Megzilla would keep grabbing it in order to steer him to the next place she wants him
I
Good point and also made me laugh at Meghan steering him where she wants him.

Reactions: 9
And here we have it! The photos of the food delivery! OF course the press have managed to get hold of the footage

I

He always annoys me on how he holds on to his suit jacket! It's always does my head in seeing it. Charles does it sometimes too
Especially when he tends to stick his middle finger out whilst adjusting his suit jacket! Always thought that was a dig towards the press and public!

Last edited:
Chopped, frozen bananas blended with strawberries or cocoa make delicious ice cream.
B
Big-time breakdown.
I think he doth protest too much, is he trying to convince us or himself?

That actually made me gag a bit
THATS WHY Meghan had to give up the yaghting.. damn you've got me at it too now.

Re where did bananagate (potential for) originate.
I wrote ages ago on here, I was considering writing fuck off Meghan on a banana, but then felt a shred of dignity from times past,, and. I questioned what I had become whilst scouring Tesco for suitable bananas.

Thereupon, somebody actually photographed a banana with such a phrase on it. Sorry can't remember, who.
Was funny and innocent but lesser peeps would judge us I fear, not understanding artless enjoyment of satirical fruit.

I wrote ages ago I was considering writing fuck off Meghan on a banana, but then felt a shred of dignity from times past,, and. I questioned what I had become whilst scouring Tesco for suitable bananas, with a view to photographing it for humourous purposes.

Thereupon, somebody actually photographed a banana with such a phrase on it. On here.Sorry can't remember, who.
Was funny and innocent but lesser peeps would judge us I fear, not understanding artless enjoyment of satirical fruit.

Meghan has often been called a cult, I think that's what I heard.

I

People are suppose to wear red white or blue, so Mad Meg turns up in green!I bet she's the sort to go to weddings in white lace, nasty cow.

Meghan has often been called a cult, I think that's what I heard.

Quietly? So quiet that it needed to be announced?

It's amazing that the starving homeless have not only the technical abilities of professional camera operators, but also top of the range equipment!
It can't be easy filming and editing it whilst curtsying to Mary Antoinette and her glove puppet, without spilling your cabbage soup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Story time with pervy Andrew as he tellls the kiddies and Surrey police he wasn't having sex with trafficked girls, he was eating a pizza instead, 10 hours earlier.
The service was very slow.
Fergie can tell how she will pay you back, promise!

Are you saying all the Americans think meg is the queen

Reading what he’s written , a grown man , writing like that is just sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
dressed like a dogs dinner isn’t dressed nicely though. It means a mess! Dressed up to the nines is dressed nicely, or “suited and booted”

Reactions: 10
Do we know what year that Pansky Markle / rachel engelson piece was written. Rachel engelson is stated as being 37
Her and Harry have been married 2 years so the ages don’t add up

Do you think the food delivery by Beghan will turn into a self isolating “my coronavirus hell” story? I can visualise it now..”the Duchess is believe to have contracted the virus whilst delivering food parcels to the needy”

Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.
Love this and I would want to add “at Doris’s house”

These look as authentic as the staged photos of a Thomas Markle in Mexico.
Where’s their ppo’s ?
Whoever they’re delivering too doesn’t look short of a bob or 2; living in a gated condo with cctv
That is not a lot of food. Looks like enough for a meal for 2.
they are such Fake prats.

Here is Prince William opening NHS Nightingale in Birmingham.
This is what we expect of a Prince on a Video call. He’s dressed up and commands respect instead of “rolling around on the floor”

(Is it just me, but isn’t William starting to look a bit hot!)

Princess Beatrice has cancelled her wedding.
Poor Girl. But it’s the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Not really clear enough to be 100% them tho is it? Especially with masks, sunglasses and caps. My nephew and a PE teacher at my school both look like Harry. Funny how it turns up after everyone starts demanding proof

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.