Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more you start to dig on Meghan the more you start dislike her. At least I'm beginning to get more and more convinced that she's actually a very dangerous person not just a selfish narc.

Apparently Thomas Markle won $750,000 on some kind of lottery and prior to that was earning a good wage. How on earth did he lose all his money? Thats very bad financial management to lose that sort of sum when he should have been set up for life. How much of that is money was spent on Meghan that she didn't pay back? There are so many unanswered questions here. Also when is Samantha's book exposing all coming out? There must be something going on here that we don't know about

Also it's probably already been discussed on here but does anyone else believe that Meghan had a daughter with her first husband (the one from university before Trevor) ?
Plenty of people seem to think that her daughter (Noelle) was then brought up by Samantha.
I think I read Thomas Markle was a lighting designer in Hollywood, so I would imagine this was short term contracts for specific shows etc... a good wage at the time, but maybe not enough to buy a pension etc? And I thought he had to retire early, due to ill health?

I thought the papers had said, Thomas had used his pension money to help Meghan get through college on the assumption that she would pay him back at a later date...which is some of the cause of the resentment between them?

Reactions: 13
Sorry I know its the Fail 🤦‍♀️ but couldn't not share.

Dunno if any of you were watching Lorraine this morning but she said something along the lines of 'It's on the front pages that Prince Harry is struggling with LA life - I DON'T CARE!'

It was hilarious. She was basically pointing out that we want to hear about our Doctors and other key workers and their struggles, what we can do to help in these tough times etc.

Saw it! Laughed out loud! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh those videos were illuminating

id like to see the Samantha Markle ones
shes been dismissed as a bigmou
but maybe there might be more than a grain of truth in them
piers Morgan neVer legit drop about how he felt she used him
I am a firm believer in that there's a shred of truth in everything the tabloids put out that a "reliable, annonymous, friend, etc" is quoted from. Someone is always spilling inside secrets and information. Some truth, some fabricated.....but it's out there.

The tabs were plastering "speculation" over cheating and pending divorce for my cousin and her twit (now) ex, and us as the family were like "who's talking?? who's sharing shite?!" Of course it wasn't but a few months later it ALL came out!! And the tabs had some of the info correct.

Reactions: 9
Oh my hell no!!! Yes indeedy, the twit waffle is indeed the lowest of the low.

Has there ever been rumors/speculation that Wills has a wandering eye/hands?? I can't see him being scummy like that!!

Unfortunately, it seems he was/is? according to a couple of postings on here one Tattlers husband a journalist knows he did, and another was told it was ok to go to town on The Markles as long as they left Wills affair out of it. So William doesn't come out of it smelling of roses.

Interesting that Goodall (the chimp lady) has spoken to Ginger since they've been in LA, so in recent weeks and had this to say,

During an interview with the Radio Times, the British primatologist Dame Jane Goodall revealed that she had spoken to Harry since the move and felt things had not been smooth sailing.
I don’t know how his career is going to map out, but yes, I’ve been in touch, though I think he’s finding life a bit challenging just now,' the 86-year-old friend of the couple said.

Hell slap it into him, couldn't happen to a nicer couple of twunts.

God bless Ms Goodall, too old to utilise her expertise withe chimps, she has found a really similar substitute in the con-artist formerly known as Prince (Harry). I wonder if Ginge flings his tit at people?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately, it seems he was/is? according to a couple of postings on here one Tattlers husband a journalist knows he did, and another was told it was ok to go to town on The Markles as long as they left Wills affair out of it. So William doesn't come out of it smelling of roses.

God bless Ms Goodall, too old to utilise her expertise withe chimps, she has found a really similar substitute in the con-artist formerly known as Prince (Harry). I wonder if Ginge flings his tit at people?
Not sure I believe any of the William playing away gossip. There are many sources that also say Meghan was stirring that pot and gave that false info to the press. It’s also claimed W&K set her up themselves to find out if she was feeding gossip to the press. I tend to believe this sealed the end of the relationship. She deffo ran away from something. Also, the woman, Rose Hanbury, who William was supposed to have slept with, recently attended Kate’s birthday party. I sure as hell wouldn’t have my husband’s mistress at my birthday party, would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've just been reading that Harry and William will inherit millions from his Great Grandmother when they turn 40.
The question is, will she be around ?

Reactions: 7
I am a firm believer in that there's a shred of truth in everything the tabloids put out that a "reliable, annonymous, friend, etc" is quoted from. Someone is always spilling inside secrets and information. Some truth, some fabricated.....but it's out there.

The tabs were plastering "speculation" over cheating and pending divorce for my cousin and her twit (now) ex, and us as the family were like "who's talking?? who's sharing shite?!" Of course it wasn't but a few months later it ALL came out!! And the tabs had some of the info correct.
My feeling re "sources". I think more often than not you can get a vibe from stories. Sometimes I can just discard them and laugh them off as fantasy right away, but for most of them I get the vibe of a little (or big) grain of truth and my spidey senses tingle.
Here's the thing, we all have enemies or at best someone not as enamoured of us as they pretend. That's just life. I've heard whispers of things within my social group that have later exploded into the open because someone dropped a dime on the 'victim' and the tit hit the fan big time. So in elite circles it would be ten times worse, where jealousy or financial gain is involved.
A secret is only really a secret if you tell no one. Tell one person and it will at some point take legs.
I think Migraine's enemies kept their powder dry because she appeared to have the full support of a hugely powerful family who could duck up your life if you cross one of their own. Now she no longer has that shield things are leaking out and people in the know are less reluctant to hint at past misdeeds.It's very true that revenge is a dish best served cold.

Reactions: 23
My feeling re "sources". I think more often than not you can get a vibe from stories. Sometimes I can just discard them and laugh them off as fantasy right away, but for most of them I get the vibe of a little (or big) grain of truth and my spidey senses tingle.
Here's the thing, we all have enemies or at best someone not as enamoured of us as they pretend. That's just life. I've heard whispers of things within my social group that have later exploded into the open because someone dropped a dime on the 'victim' and the tit hit the fan big time. So in elite circles it would be ten times worse, where jealousy or financial gain is involved.
A secret is only really a secret if you tell no one. Tell one person and it will at some point take legs.
I think Migraine's enemies kept their powder dry because she appeared to have the full support of a hugely powerful family who could duck up your life if you cross one of their own. Now she no longer has that shield things are leaking out and people in the know are less reluctant to hint at past misdeeds.It's very true that revenge is a dish best served cold.
That shield that protected them both, now that has gone, I imagine the queue is round the block of people they have used then dropped, as you say, revenge is a dish best served cold. Geez that family of hers, makes the Beverley Hillbillies look regal, what a shower :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This truly makes me sad!!! I will never understand why couples cheat 🤷🏻‍♀️ Im going tolean on the side of the fence that says he's inocent..... 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Not sure I believe any of the William playing away gossip. There are many sources that also say Meghan was stirring that pot and gave that false info to the press. It’s also claimed W&K set her up themselves to find out if she was feeding gossip to the press. I tend to believe this sealed the end of the relationship. She deffo ran away from something. Also, the woman, Rose Hanbury, who William was supposed to have slept with, recently attended Kate’s birthday party. I sure as hell wouldn’t have my husband’s mistress at my birthday party, would you?
Well I was quotin others who believe they have knowledge of it.
As to Hanburys presence, in this circles it's not un-known to save face, to suggest just what you're suggesting.
Harold McMillan gave a job to his wife's lover !
Didn’t Kate turn a blind eye to Williams playing away before they married.
Megan being vile and stirring tit, doesn’t mean there’s not tit to stir.
Blind Gosdip site which must have an insider, as their Meghan stories all turned out to be true, as far as we can tell suggested this.
They have sued over nude phot

Reactions: 10
As to Hanburys presence, in this circles it's not un-known to save face, to suggest just what you're suggesting.
Blind Gosdip site which must have an insider, as their Meghan stories all turned out to be true, as far as we can tell suggested this.
There were photos of William on a night out with his hand on the side of a woman's boob. Looked like misplacement of hand to me - it wasn't a full on grab by any stretch. They split not long afterwards.

Reactions: 2
I've just been reading that Harry and William will inherit millions from his Great Grandmother when they turn 40.
The question is, will she be around ?
I think this is her long goal. Move to LA due to their divorce laws. Spend a few years there. Wait till Harry gets his inheritance and then it will be a divorce. 5 more years of migraine:(

Actually though, will the LA divorce rulings still apply to Harry if he isnt an American citizen? Or that doesnt matter, it's just where he lives?

Reactions: 10
Yes, I think there was probably something with Rose Hanbury. Meghan would love something like that and would definitely leak it.
The Cholmondleys only live 3 miles away, so could easily have just shown up for the walk to church without being part of the weekend houseparty; to make it look like they were present.
Unfortunately it turned on Meghan; the RF would always protect William as the heir over Harry. Maybe that's why Charles is funding him privately.
None of that however excuses Meghan's behaviour, rudeness and hatred of Kate.

Reactions: 12
ok wait.......y'all don't believe she carried Archie??
I don't know what to think. I think she was pregnant at some point but I'm not sure about the dates.

But what about these photos? Would someone malicious go to the effort of photoshopping them?

Screenshot_20200415-052406.png

Reactions: 3
I think this is her long goal. Move to LA due to their divorce laws. Spend a few years there. Wait till Harry gets his inheritance and then it will be a divorce. 5 more years of migraine:(

Actually though, will the LA divorce rulings still apply to Harry if he isnt an American citizen? Or that doesnt matter, it's just where he lives?
I don’t care where they live or what Californian law states. Good luck getting money out of the British monarchy. Californian law only applies in California. I’m sure his money will still be held on British soil. Britain is still trying to get that murdering witch Ann Sacoolas to face charges for ploughing down a motorcyclist on British soil. America has basically flipped the bird on that one. Meghan stands a snowballs chance in hell of coming away with anything more than they want to give, which probably won’t be much. She’s delusional. I love how Californians throw their weight around. The rest of the world doesn’t give a tit about Meghan Markle or La La Land! The witch can live in a cardboard box for all I care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.