Harry and Meghan #156 She may have won, but she's still scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shouty Shola woman was on Jeremy Vine defending Hazza.
Apparently what he said about quitting your job was quite sensible and the media only go after him to get to the wife. 😏
I cannot stand that bloody woman. She always gives me the impression that she thinks she’s superior to the rest of us and soooo much cleverer.
I think it’s that supercilious smile and always looking like she’s got a bad smell under her nose.
I don’t know what else she went on to pontificate about because I switched her off.
She talks a load of tit.
they only have her on because she's controversial , and JV is one of the wokerati used to like him, but he has too many platforms now.
Time for a change I think.

Reactions: 29
When I first looked at the Sun headline all I could see was Mr onse, is it just me? The other letters drop off .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The deluded sugars are now posting stuff saying that Kate is obsessed with Harry and wanted him 😁
That's the reason for the rift. Apparently Kate was trying to sneak into Harrys bedroom 🤣
fiction.jpg

It's on Yankee Wallys Tumblr page 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I agree, they don't, @Amelia99. But they must be pig thick in that case. You only have to pick up a newspaper or watch the news to understand at least a little about how 99.95% of the population live. These people make me FURIOUS
Agree, moneyed people seem to have a different mindset and can't understand that the great majority of us - regardless of apparent income - live pretty much month to month and it can all come tumbling down very quickly. I don't think there were many years in my working life where I full on enjoyed what I was doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Personally I think it would be funnier if Mrs 6 came second in the Grifties - think of how upset she'd be that she didn't win :ROFLMAO:

After all, their place is always behind someone else - he's the spare to PW, making her effectively the spare to Catherine.
Nooo the "kween" grifter must be top, The grifter of all grifters .... plus I have no fingerprints left from voting😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Priceless :
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...-quit-job-like-holier-thou-Harry-advises.html
🤣 🤣 🤣

''In other words, Holier-than-thou Harry – the man who hung his father out to dry for his connections to a rich Saudi looking for an honour - is an expensive hired mouthpiece for another bunch of Silicon Valley snake-oil salesmen.

Harry, who isn’t intellectually gifted, is already hiding behind Californian mumbo jumbo with great aplomb.
I agree, Everyone with an ounce of sense knows that. Now instead of the RF grey suits (who I believe protected the public from his woeful lack of common sense and intelligence) he’s surrounded by yes men and sycophants. the sugars are either totally thick, delusional or both and he is living in that bubble. I just wish that bubble would fly away and burst somewhere there was no internet to give our heads peace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The deluded sugars are now posting stuff saying that Kate is obsessed with Harry and wanted him 😁
That's the reason for the rift. Apparently Kate was trying to sneak into Harrys bedroom 🤣
View attachment 910158
It's on Yankee Wallys Tumblr page 🤣
I'll be honest I always got the, quite usual, impression she saw him as another little brother and got on with him well. However, Harry's tendencies towards her always seemed to lay less on the side of sibling and more towards viewing her as his ideal woman. I don't think he actually crossed any boundary but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want a Kate clone as a wife.

Sorry if this has already been discussed I tend to dip in and out of these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New thread - please wipe your feet on the way in as I've just cleaned the floor!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.