Harry and Meghan #156 She may have won, but she's still scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stole this from insta, but too digitally thick to connect the actual link.
But here is one that needs to be added to the H&M music compilation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The difference between the two brothers talking about mental health in the last hours....🤣🤣🤣

Jesús talking about PWB.
"[PWB] you say that quitting a job can be good for your mental health, but you know what? Sometimes GETTING A JOB does wonders for your sanity." 🔥
As PWB likes lurking on social media, I pray to every deity I can think of that he sees this video. It won't just be Pinocchio smashing the tea pots...(poor tea pots, I hope Pablo can hide you all somewhere)

Having posted, I'm editing to include this little number from GB News :ROFLMAO:

And a bit of 🦘 (with a reference to William)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Let's make a concerted effort to see him off!

Do we know who he is yet?
So just to be sure we are NOT voting for this Chance dude? . I haven't voted for him as I don't have a clue who he is. I just sort of thought the sugars must dislike him or picking someone to get 666 off the top spot. It's just never been someone so unknown has risen do quickly. Will up my hourly votes accordingly. And will obviously not be voting for him..... Who is he, I have tried to look...

Different topic. My son gets Netflix and has Piggy backed me on over covid and especially as I have been home as I have a very sore, and frecken expensive dental problem. Been going since March (plus side, my at home time, I found this Tattle site so always a silver lining) . Anyway.... Just went on the site, as just came home from another $$$ sore bastard appointment, and it tells me that the account holder (son) that the monthly subscription has gone up to NZ $24.99 (guessing he pays $21.99 premium) on the 7th Jan as they have more exciting content available????.
If it wasn't for the fact that in the middle of the night I get headaches and watching infomercials makes you go mad I would go off it. But being a pragmatic I know he pays for it anyway to watch movies as he works odd hours and neither of us would watch any of the Markles content (him as he not interested in their sort of crap and me as I would rather visit an unqualified arcahic dentist from the 1600's daily then give that slapper a click) I will continue to use their content.
But it does beg the question of new prices, $4 bucks is a decent leap, and "exciting" content. Barffff... 🤮🤮🤮🤮

So just to be sure we are NOT voting for this Chance dude? . I haven't voted for him as I don't have a clue who he is. I just sort of thought the sugars must dislike him or picking someone to get 666 off the top spot. It's just never been someone so unknown has risen do quickly. Will up my hourly votes accordingly. And will obviously not be voting for him..... Who is he, I have tried to look...

Different topic. My son gets Netflix and has Piggy backed me on over covid and especially as I have been home as I have a very sore, and frecken expensive dental problem. Been going since March (plus side, my at home time, I found this Tattle site so always a silver lining) . Anyway.... Just went on the site, as just came home from another $$$ sore bastard appointment, and it tells me that the account holder (son) that the monthly subscription has gone up to NZ $24.99 (guessing he pays $21.99 premium) on the 7th Jan as they have more exciting content available????.
If it wasn't for the fact that in the middle of the night I get headaches and watching infomercials makes you go mad I wouldn't go off it. But being a pragmatic I know he pays for it anyway to watch movies as he works odd hours and neither of us would watch any of the Markles content (him as he not it interested in their sort of crap and me as I would rather visit an unqualified arcahic dentist from the 1600's daily then give that slapper a click) I will continue to use their content.
But it does beg the question of new prices, $4 bucks is a decent leap, and "exciting" content. Barffff... 🤮🤮🤮🤮
ETA OK caught up on thread. Voted again, and looks like I can vote every half hour so set my alarm. 1st and 2nd should stay the 666's as they are 'simply the best' 'better than all the rest' grifters in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Greetings, This month the film The Queen with Helen Mirren has been on the movie channel; I am watching it for possibly my 3rd or 4th time. I am predisposed to lovie anything with Helen Mirren, I have been enamored of her since the first time I saw her as Morgana in Excalibur (I am actually straight). What do you guys think of her portrayal and of the film?

My memory of the day Princess Dianna died is mired in personal memories. The day she died, an old friend from college called me out of the blue grieving. We had been impoverished music students together, I broke my foot at his 21st birthday party! We both worked at Pottery Barn for minimum wage often sharing a burrito because we couldn't afford a whole one. We would eat slowly, relishing the flavor and hoping to feel full. Later in life this fine young man became a world famous composer; I was not part of the elevated echelon that he belonged to so we lost touch. To this day, I still adore him, I buy recordings of all his music; it was very poignant, that he reached out to me on the day of Dianna's death. Dianna was well loved in the classical music world, the early music world was decimated by aids, we all lost loved ones to this terrible disease. Whatever her faults, Princess Diana brought compassion, and a personal touch to aids victims(treated like lepers) whom the world rejected out of ignorance and it must be said homophobia.

The vision of the Queen presented in the film, is multi-layered and rather heart breaking. So fellow tattlers, do you like the film and the vision of the Queen and the Royal Family it presents?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah said the following :
''I was maybe the most persecuted woman in the history of the royal family, but I'm still here.''

A different thing to the DM headline, only relevant because Peg would have either killed someone or herself for real this time in Sarah's shoes, seeing hers (Pegs) complete incapability to deal with anything but pure fawning.
So yes comparably Sarah is right.
Im laughing my head off, was that suppose to be the reaction? I have no problem with Sarah stating this as megabitch would be going mental. Can you imagine it? Megabitch stamping her feet screaming "no its me who is the most persecuted". Meanwhile Catherine is sitting back quite content to let the witches fight it out because Catherine has more important things to worry about. Like what to get Grandma for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” ... that's all I can think about with regards to Hazno and Megnut, the amount of sh1t that comes out of their mouths is beyond a joke.

Is Hazno aiming to be the most loathed man on the f*cking planet or what? Is he just stoned all the time? Christ alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have that game, rarely play it thanks to Animal Crossing. I find playing games destresses me, after reading all the antics of Harry and his awful wife.

Anyone who takes mental health advice from that juggling idiot is in serious trouble.
I've played Animal Crossing New Horizons since it came out last year. My first time ever playing any kind of game. I especially enjoyed "visiting" family on their islands while playing. Very de-stressing! :giggle:

Reactions: 16
Oprah is back at number 3 spot on the grifties. That chance guy has slid to number 4

Reactions: 24
Yea, Chance is on the way down, now at #4
We must never forget to vote. Phew that was close.

Woops, sorry @Moxie I see you have beaten me to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Here's an early morning thought ...

IF this marriage ends up in the divorce courts, obviously Meg is going to try to get the best settlement possible for herself. This would include a child support element.

So ... IF either, or both, of the children don't actually exist, Harry is going to have one hell of a dilemma on his hands.

Does he:
a) Accept paying a considerable monthly sum to Meg for the next decade or two that he knows he shouldn't have to
b) Stand up in court and admit to a massive lie

:unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think that the sugars are aware of the Grifties or that their heroes are being voted for 🤫 we should try to keep it a secret and then the Harkles winning can be a lovely surprise for them 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

IF this marriage ends up in the divorce courts, obviously Meg is going to try to get the best settlement possible for herself. This would include a child support element.

So ... IF either, or both, of the children don't actually exist, Harry is going to have one hell of a dilemma on his hands.

Does he:
a) Accept paying a considerable monthly sum to Meg for the next decade or two that he knows he shouldn't have to

Here's a morning response 😏

Haz should not continue lying. If those kids don't exist, just come clean. He could explain why he invented them in the first place. 🤪. Now that should be cringeworthy interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Even the Advent calendar knows when enough is enough ..... see what is behind today's door!

Think we all need one to 'end the misery' and to stop the tedious 'expert' in his tracks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Even the Advent calendar knows when enough is enough ..... see what is behind today's door!

Think we all need one to 'end the misery' and to stop the tedious 'expert' in his tracks.
I have started looking forward to finding out what's behind your Advent calendar door each morning. Thank you for being as mad as a box of frogs. I love you. 🥳😅💓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have started looking forward to finding out what's behind your Advent calendar door each morning. Thank you for being as mad as a box of frogs. I love you. 🥳😅💓
Thank you @Happy Lady, just trying to bring a smile to people's faces each day and lighten the atmosphere as sometimes the news of that pair can be a bit depressing. 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

• Heart
Personally I think it would be funnier if Mrs 6 came second in the Grifties - think of how upset she'd be that she didn't win :ROFLMAO:

After all, their place is always behind someone else - he's the spare to PW, making her effectively the spare to Catherine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Does he:

At some point the kids have to go to school or be seen out going to an amusement park or the shops or on other errands.
They can't stay locked away forever unless she wants to win the Josef Fritzl award for childcare.
Nobody can get away with 100% home schooling, especially when they are fond of gallavanting off to New York and so on.
If they keep trying stunts with fake kids it will be noticed now that they're not babies looking like other babies, so won't be long before things unravel.

They have dug one hell of a hole for themselves whatever is the truth, and the longer it goes on the deeper that hole becomes.

Oh please, stop it! Far too early in the day to be told that. I haven't even had my breakfast yet and I'm trying to imagine which animal! 🐇🐖🐫🐘🦛🦍
Smegs will never ever top this

1638865525025.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.