Harry and Meghan #156 She may have won, but she's still scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cassandra333 will we be having a poll in the next thread please 😁

I have a suggestion. You could ask whether posters would like the RF to own up to what they know H&M are lying about. 😂😂😂

I think that if they did, then Hazno's new book won't have any new lies revelations to shock surprise us with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now, this makes my blood boil. It’s a very fortunate person who works in a job that brings them joy. There will be many doing something they hate day after day, because there is very little available in their area, or it is all they are qualified to do. They are possibly depressed at their existence, but can do nothing about it. Are they to find something else ? In an area of mass unemployment? My God, it is difficult even for an educated, qualified, experienced person to change career. Especially over a certain age. His advice is dangerous, and he is totally deluded . He has never had to earn a living, and if he wasn’t a royal with connections, he would be working in some dead end job which would most likely make him miserable, but he would have no choice but to stick at it. He really has to be stopped. Though, let’s face it, who is going to take advice from him ? Wanker.

Not everyone has a high enough IQ to get a well paid and fulfilling job.
Not everyone had their teachers help them get the exam results needed to get into establishments like Sandhurst.

And reporting Harry's stupid comments might influence those who believe him to be some kind of icon and if such people take his advice their mental health will suffer even more if they just leave their job in search of "joy."
Irresponsible comments made and its irresponsible to report on them.

Time for a press black out on the Harkles.

The media can get paid clicks by reporting on plenty of other subjects.

Reactions: 45
Here's an early morning thought ...

IF this marriage ends up in the divorce courts, obviously Meg is going to try to get the best settlement possible for herself. This would include a child support element.

So ... IF either, or both, of the children don't actually exist, Harry is going to have one hell of a dilemma on his hands.

Does he:
a) Accept paying a considerable monthly sum to Meg for the next decade or two that he knows he shouldn't have to
b) Stand up in court and admit to a massive lie

:unsure:
I think 2 children have to exist. But whether she birthed them is another matter entirely!

Personally I think it would be funnier if Mrs 6 came second in the Grifties - think of how upset she'd be that she didn't win :ROFLMAO:

After all, their place is always behind someone else - he's the spare to PW, making her effectively the spare to Catherine.
We need Mr and Mrs 6, Orca and Gayle King all in the top 4. Unfortunately we can’t afford to stop voting for any of them to try and manipulate the result. So the order will be in the hands of other random voters depending who they vote for.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I have a suggestion. You could ask whether posters would like the RF to own up to what they know H&M are lying about. 😂😂😂

I think that if they did, then Hazno's new book won't have any new lies revelations to shock surprise us with.
Unfortunately owning up to say surrogate births would just give the Gruesomes cause to sue, and rightly so as it is up to the 'parents' to tell (or not) this to the world.

The same applies to revealing who made racist remarks about the child's skin colour. Haz is going to have to be VERY careful about what he says in his 'memoirs'. Coming straight from the 'horses mouth' so to speak or coming from 'a reliable source' as other biographers state are two entirely different matters. What Haz says in that book will have to be truthful or the RF could sue, and I think they have reached the point with him where they would now do that.

So saying that my feeling is that his book will be a load of word salad about himself and how the press killed his mother ..... just a repeat of what we have all heard a thousand times before.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
What other tattle group?
F b shhhhhhh

I think 2 children have to exist. But whether she birthed them is another matter entirely!

We need Mr and Mrs 6, Orca and Gayle King all in the top 4. Unfortunately we can’t afford to stop voting for any of them to try and manipulate the result. So the order will be in the hands of other random voters depending who they vote for.
Dow.n to #5 now

Reactions: 12
The Sun have provided a nice little cartoon of #6, so there’s a matching pair now!

699C3CE5-5C47-4D9E-A4FD-E1F4C2E242AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
People like Prince Harry really occupy a different universe to normal people.

I remember some years back being invited to the wedding of a very posh work colleague who I was friendly with. It was like a scene from Four Weddings and a Funeral, all the guys wearing morning suits and swigging from bottles of champagne they were walking round the Reception room holding by the neck. Anyway a few of us got chatting to this guy and one of the more normal people in the group mentioned she hated her job. The posh guy said “well why don’t you leave?” When she replied that she couldn’t afford to he looked at her like he genuinely could not grasp such a concept and went on to explain how he’d dumped his job and went on a round the world trip instead - like you do!

These people have zero understanding of what it’s like to actually have to do something you don’t like in order to meet the basic expenses of life. Because if you don’t there is no safety net of family money or trust fund there to bail you out.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I agree, they don't, @Amelia99. But they must be pig thick in that case. You only have to pick up a newspaper or watch the news to understand at least a little about how 99.95% of the population live. These people make me FURIOUS

• Sick
Greetings, This month the film The Queen with Helen Mirren has been on the movie channel; I am watching it for possibly my 3rd or 4th time. I am predisposed to lovie anything with Helen Mirren, I have been enamored of her since the first time I saw her as Morgana in Excalibur (I am actually straight). What do you guys think of her portrayal and of the film?

My memory of the day Princess Dianna died is mired in personal memories. The day she died, an old friend from college called me out of the blue grieving. We had been impoverished music students together, I broke my foot at his 21st birthday party! We both worked at Pottery Barn for minimum wage often sharing a burrito because we couldn't afford a whole one. We would eat slowly, relishing the flavor and hoping to feel full. Later in life this fine young man became a world famous composer; I was not part of the elevated echelon that he belonged to so we lost touch. To this day, I still adore him, I buy recordings of all his music; it was very poignant, that he reached out to me on the day of Dianna's death. Dianna was well loved in the classical music world, the early music world was decimated by aids, we all lost loved ones to this terrible disease. Whatever her faults, Princess Diana brought compassion, and a personal touch to aids victims(treated like lepers) whom the world rejected out of ignorance and it must be said homophobia.

The vision of the Queen presented in the film, is multi-layered and rather heart breaking. So fellow tattlers, do you like the film and the vision of the Queen and the Royal Family it presents?
It's a long time since I've seen that film. I remember thinking it was OK when I watched it. Although Blair was right that at at the time the people wanted to see a reaction from the family, in retrospect I can see why they tried to protect William and Harry by staying private.

I distinctly remember waking up and hearing the news about Diana on the radio. It seemed so shocking and sad, just when she seemed to be starting a new life after the divorce. I never believed that she planned to marry Dodi (she knew he was a playboy and she was just having some fun) or that the RF plotted to kill her.

Reactions: 24
Not everyone has a high enough IQ to get a well paid and fulfilling job.
Not everyone had their teachers help them get the exam results needed to get into establishments like Sandhurst.

And reporting Harry's stupid comments might influence those who believe him to be some kind of icon and if such people take his advice their mental health will suffer even more if they just leave their job in search of "joy."
Irresponsible comments made and its irresponsible to report on them.

Time for a press black out on the Harkles.

The media can get paid clicks by reporting on plenty of other subjects.
I believe the school had to give the art teacher either 45,000 pounds or dollars recently for unfair dismissal.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

I have a suggestion. You could ask whether posters would like the RF to own up to what they know H&M are lying about. 😂😂😂I

I'm hoping someone else will start the next thread. :) But I can do a poll for the one after that if people want me to. I think everyone wants the RF to start talking but they're not going to. :LOL: But if people post what sort of poll they want, I'll work something out from there.

Reactions: 27
What is going on. It's going to be 25 overnight and might get to 40 tomorrow but there is a blizzard in Hawaii.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Here's a morning response 😏

Haz should not continue lying. If those kids don't exist, just come clean. He could explain why he invented them in the first place. 🤪. Now that should be cringeworthy interesting.
they will adopt some, there will be children just not sure whose they'll be IMHO

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That shouty Shola woman was on Jeremy Vine defending Hazza.
Apparently what he said about quitting your job was quite sensible and the media only go after him to get to the wife. 😏
I cannot stand that bloody woman. She always gives me the impression that she thinks she’s superior to the rest of us and soooo much cleverer.
I think it’s that supercilious smile and always looking like she’s got a bad smell under her nose.
I don’t know what else she went on to pontificate about because I switched her off.
She talks a load of tit.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Here's an early morning thought ...

IF this marriage ends up in the divorce courts, obviously Meg is going to try to get the best settlement possible for herself. This would include a child support element.

So ... IF either, or both, of the children don't actually exist, Harry is going to have one hell of a dilemma on his hands.

Does he:
a) Accept paying a considerable monthly sum to Meg for the next decade or two that he knows he shouldn't have to
b) Stand up in court and admit to a massive lie

:unsure:
I think this is largely why there is no divorce. They both look miserable as sin but they've both got too much to risk by divorcing in terms of what the other could divulge.

They're basically stuck with each other in their convoluted games, desperately miserable and both, probably, fairly lonely.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.