Harry and Meghan #154 Degraded by Ellen, put right on spot. Graceless Duchess of diddly squat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

“What we love about podcasting is that it reminds us all to take a moment and to really listen, to connect to one another without distraction.''
“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex may live in California but the power of their voices rests in their status as citizens of the world.''

ea6b416244e53bdc30d758b51da66bd2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This from the Guardian
"Ultimately, Rajan’s programme eloquently if unwittingly made the case for the republicanism he once overtly espoused. Royal journalism, as he showed it in action, does the opposite of exciting reverence: rather, it places its hand gently on the backs of Britons’ heads and pushes our noses deep into the royal family’s dirty linen. Everybody involved gets degraded by it."

So true, this is exactly what has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

“What we love about podcasting is that it reminds us all to take a moment and to really listen, to connect to one another without distraction.''
“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex may live in California but the power of their voices rests in their status as citizens of the world.''

View attachment 893245
Hilarious nonsense. No wonder you have to be careful with old portraits and texts that flatter their subjects. This is not an accurate portrayal and they cannot be viewed like this in three hundred years no no.

This from the Guardian
"Ultimately, Rajan’s programme eloquently if unwittingly made the case for the republicanism he once overtly espoused. Royal journalism, as he showed it in action, does the opposite of exciting reverence: rather, it places its hand gently on the backs of Britons’ heads and pushes our noses deep into the royal family’s dirty linen. Everybody involved gets degraded by it."

It’s so nice when incisive and proper views are aired.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m confused by people saying that Suits wasn’t a hit. It wasn’t groundbreaking TV, true, and it definitely jumped the shark around season 5 IMO, but it ran for 7 seasons with good ratings and continues to find an audience on Netflix years later. And MM WAS one of the lead actors in the show, like it or not, especially earlier on in the series. I sat through every one of those episodes, for my sins, and it’s not like she played the wacky neighbour down the hall who only visits on holidays. Her character was pretty central to the action and had plenty of her own plotlines. It’s really silly trying to pretend otherwise.

As a person she’s a disgrace, but as an actor, fair dues: she managed to land a solid ongoing role on a fairly popular network show.
I am an American tv junkie, stay at home disabled person watching tv every waking moment, even now as I read and write this. I have full cable, and never once saw a promo, an article, even a snippet in the news about Suits. Not just saying I didn’t watch it. Never heard of it. How successful is that? Not full blown stardom, not even minor recognition. Fairly popular with Woke Canadians maybe, not American mainstream tv, mainstream cable. I vaguely heard of Suits when I heard Prince
Harry was getting married. I only really heard about Suits here. I apologize, but I disagree about her professional theatrical stature.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ll start a new thread - carry on with this one for the time being

Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the new title 😘

No poll for this fred I’m afraid (not sure how to set one up)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ll start a new thread - carry on with this one for the time being

Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the new title 😘

No poll for this fred I’m afraid (not sure how to set one up)
Thank you Carpediem69. Others have probably mentioned that we seem to have missed thread 155.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the story with Doria? She used to be frequently photographed with them but hasn’t been seen for ages. Has there been a rift there too?
I made an awful mistake as a teenager and married a man with deep psychological issues. With him, I birthed a psychologically disturbed and deeply narcissistic daughter. She inherited all of her father's psychological problems. She's a grown woman now. I fear her. She's a bully who packs up with other bullies. For years I did my best to get along with her. It took all I had to cope with her over the years. One day, she turned on me and turned hard. I survived the unleashed character smear, battered and bruised no doubt, but it was my out. I cut her off. I will never have anything to do with her again. Blood or not. If Doria is a genuinely good person, and is afraid of Megz, I hope she's found a way to get as far as she can from her daughter. She'll be infinitely better off. Sometimes people are just born wrong.

They shouldn't be right wing or left wing.
It depends on your own viewpoint but I certainly agree with whoever said that they lack the ability to report objectively or challenge politicians properly these days.
Agreed. News reporting should be fair and unbiased.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
It is them playing their normal games like with her bump. Or the pregnancy pics with Lilibet. Where she changed outfits but Harry didn't.

They will have taken lots of pictures at the same time and are releasing them as new every so often.
It's almost like they only had the child for photos for a short while :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This from the Guardian

Exactly!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.