Harry and Meghan #154 Degraded by Ellen, put right on spot. Graceless Duchess of diddly squat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I'd be very happy about this if I were Kate !
View attachment 892616
Love the comment that said Megsy will be fuming because she wasn't important enough to be included in this rubbish and she will be jealous of Kate again (or WTTE)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
More from the book ........

Prince Charles mused to his wife, Camilla, “I wonder what the children will look like?”

The insider said that Camilla was “somewhat taken aback” by the question and replied, “Well, absolutely gorgeous, I’m certain.”

Lowering his voice, Charles asked: “I mean, what do you think their children’s complexion might be?”

Obviously a piece of pure fiction ........ Camilla would never answer “Well, absolutely gorgeous, I’m certain”
I will refrain from printing what I think Cam's answer would have been here (don't want to be banned), that's if the question was ever asked in the first place which I doubt.
Haz has always hated her and hasn't attempted to hid his hatred so there's no love lost between Camilla and The Gruesomes, and I bet she saw through Smegs from the very beginning.
The whole thing reads slightly "off" to me like an American trying to sound English.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Minge is all over the magazines selling stuff.
A stylish tote bag in People magazine
A Black Friday lipstick in Marie Claire
Her favourite concealer, and a hat and gloves in Woman & Home, plus one of her "favourite kitchen appliances" which I'd guess is a boning knife though they don't say.

On the comment about Fark's colour skin, I think it's all rubbish and lies and smearing and PC never said anything of the sort.
If it was a lettuce that looked too pale a green and anaemic, he'd have perked up for sure and fretted over it with Camilla....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's a reference to Wagner's Ring Cycle - Brunnhilde, a Valkyrie traditionally played by a large woman, sings at the start of the finale of a ridiculously long series of operas.
Every day's a school day on here. Very interesting. I hope that comes up on The Chase so I can shout at the telly "It's Brunhilde! She's the fat lady wot sings" ... and impress my children with their mammy's wealth of info.

• Haha
I watched it up until the block headed guy sacked, or may be the weasel guy left and then he came back to the company. That was it for me.
Could not even remember seeing Smeg in it.
This post made me laugh. You've obviously got a low boredom threshold! ...block headed guy... weasel guy.... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's strange but I was just thinking along these lines, sort of, when I read your post. Ages ago Meagain said she had first met Ellen at a dog shelter and came out with some elaborate tale about their conversation. Ellen said she couldn't remember the incident at all. We can presume this tale is another of Meagain's lies.
MM has a track record of saying she spoke with, had coffee with, went for a drink with various celebrities when she wasn't famous to big herself up, and they were lies e.g. Michelle Obama

Did the well known bully Ellen threatened to tell the world that she had never met the Z list actress in a dog shelter let alone spoke to her, but wouldn't say anything if MM Agreed to appear on her programme and do exactly what she told her to do? This could account for MM doing what she did but at times looking very uncomfortable about doing them. The body language guy picked this up and showed a few examples of her showing her true feelings.

I can think of no other reason why she would humiliate herself the way she did unless she is completely off her rocker.
I've been pondering your thoughts for a day now and I can only conclude that you're right on this count. If Ellen rules bitchy mean HWood as they say she does, Megz lie could have p!ssed Ellen off real bad. It makes sense that she'd require penance from Megz. Ellen being a malignant narc and all. I don't get why people like Ellen enjoy watching abject humiliation, much less cause it. I never watched Ellen because she made me feel gross, trying to get me, a member of her audience, to jump in and laugh at the cruelty she unleashes. I'm not a willing narc follower. But I digress. I believe you are 100% spot on. Thanks for giving my wandering mind some direction. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I.Have.No.Words.

(What about the insult to Sussex then?)

View attachment 892609

Why oh why are they "appeasing", who doesn't live in our country, is not a working royal?
Seriously, the BBC is digging its own grave at an alarming rate.
Come on it’s not misogynistic ,….. it must be a Global Humanitarian Crisis, surely …he hasn’t pronounced one for half an hour.

I never knew the BBC were so PATHETIC…..I thought Bashir was a one off …but I’m glad they have exposed themselves …Absolutely ,Defund them .

Give the £170 per year to NHS.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I'd like someone to do a documentary on The Princes and the Press, perhaps people need to see the close relationship of The BBC "star" presenter and H and TW. At the very least I hope someone like Valentine Low from The Times does an article about this shoddy piece of work which the British public have paid for. Maybe under a headline " Has The BBC outlived it's usefulness?"
Talk about fecking mis information , here is a prime example of it H, and yes you're involved in it! Oooh the Irony.

PS : I hope Rajan doesn't get The BBC top political editor slot after Laura Kuenssberg goes ...Bloody hope he's been Markled:sick:
There's a big flattering piece on him in today's Sunday Times 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
For avid royalists on tattle there weren't be any channel to watch. Abandon BBC for this interview, drop ITV due to Oprah, leave Netflix because of H&M contract, unsubscribe Spotify, dump channel 4 for any alternative Christmas day speeches!
I got rid of regular TV 3 years ago and went to streaming. It's the way to go.

Total narc move. There she is, trying to contact so she can apply fake love and win him to her side. What's funny about it, is that her narkiness prevents her from seeing what a joke she is. She's hysterical to watch, lol! She is endlessly entertaining.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Morning tattlers, I saw on IG this am a rather dodgy picture of Amol Rajan with Misha Nonoo ...I'm not tech savvy on how to share this, but if you google "Picture of Amol Rajan with Misha Nonoo " you will see it for yourselves.
Taken in 2015 With Misha when she was then married to one of H's best friends . NOW lets talk impartiality and The BBC
Given this history there is absolutely no way The BBC can say that Rajan didn't have a personal interest in this story .

Nothing is ever what it appears to be. Thank goodness we are all holding people to account here and asking the Difficult Questions.:sick:

PS,
Apparently the watch he wears, yeah the big clunky bling thing.... doesn't even work !! You'd have thought that the £350 K a year ( yep that's what our licence fee is used for ). you could afford to get it service.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Holy tit he is a diddy man short arse. With a crocodile grin.:ROFLMAO:
OK, who iis surprised that he's part of the sowhore house clique with smeggy's old besty Nooonooo whatserface.

M8I5HTD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Every day's a school day on here. Very interesting. I hope that comes up on The Chase so I can shout at the telly "It's Brunhilde! She's the fat lady wot sings" ... and impress my children with their mammy's wealth of info.
Brunhilde isn't necessarily a fat lady. Sometimes she's a wabbit

bugs-bunny-loony-tunes.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Meh. I’m not worried. With all her skeletons she won’t make it past a primary if she even gets that far. The only way she will get anywhere is if there is back room dealing that installs her as the dem candidate. With the way the obamas have treated her, I don’t think that will happen. We are safe!
I don't think her past will make any difference to her political aspirations. It hasn't for all the other politicos. IE Bill Bloody Clinton and his wife. Pasts mean nothing if TPTB want you in the Prez's seat. No offense to Americans. It's my Canadian perspective based on what we see up here. I'm SOOOOOO glad I'm Canadian where HazMeg is concerned. We booed their asses the hell out of our country and they're not our problem. Sympathies to Americans and Brits. You're kind of stuck with them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
None of us know exactly all that has gone on
There could be a huge amount of info that we will never be privy to,
I have first hand experience of it what it feels like to experience deep Sibling betrayal, although a different situation, some situations cut to deep sometimes there is no way back!
This ^. Totally.
At this point, even as onlookers and nosy bonks we can see the lie of the land. We are seeing the real hawwy, the one the palace protected for years, hiding his crappy temper and cruel attitude to loving family members.
THIS IS HAWWY ... in all his glory. People need to steer clear. He has inherited all the negative traits of the Spensers and there is no going back now.. His grandpa Spenser and uncle Charles were/are notorious for their bad temper and their bad behaviour throughout their multi marriages is common knowledge. It lives on in hawwy and I wait with bated breath for smeggy to get the full force of it.

• Heart
Irish Times today
"Jenny Afia, who is Meghan Markle’s lawyer, will appear again in the second episode, which covers 2018 to 2021.

Examining the “circumstances around the decision of the Sussexes to step down from their senior royal roles”, it details the various legal cases served by Harry and Meghan, and discusses how the relationship between Princess Diana and the press affected her two sons.

It is understood it will include coverage of the Martin Bashir scandal, in which the disgraced BBC journalist was found to have used falsified documents in order to convince the late princess to give an interview to Panorama."

It doesn't say whether this is after editing following Part 1 cockup. If it goes into detail about Diana, the press and her sons this will be Noballs's chance to milk it and I hope he doesn't suggest RF involvement in her death. What can the ghastly Afia say next? Will there be a note that poison dwarf Amol used misleading clips from an Amanda Platell interview, ambushing her in true BBC Bashir style?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m not British, but I think that Anusol guy is a wanker. If I’m using it incorrectly, please let me know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The more that’s coming out about this programme and the strength of feeling in UK, I think there’s more chance of me filming the Queen’s Speech this year on my iPhone than the BBC .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Holy tit he is a diddy man short arse. With a crocodile grin.:ROFLMAO:
OK, who iis surprised that he's part of the sowhore house clique with smeggy's old besty Nooonooo whatserface.

View attachment 893146
Quite right, all roads lead to Soho and Markus Anderson. Not being Shortist here, but isn't he SHORT? He's got short man syndrome, thinks he's cute and edgy but he's small, sly, deceitful and unprofessional. He won't last long as the new face of the BBC. He's already cocked up and been sniffed out as a woke creep by Tattlers before he's even got his Size 7 feet under his desk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m not British, but I think that Anusol guy is a wanker. If I’m using it incorrectly, please let me know.
You’re using it perfectly!! 🤣🤣

For variation, you could go with he’s a bleeping wanker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate victim culture. Obviously if you really ARE a victim that's different. But these two play on it and they do a disservice to true victims everywhere.

What EXACTLY is Hazno's problem? All he has to do is call his brother and say: "Look, I f*cked-up. Can we try to repair our relationship? Not overnight, just gradually." How F*CKING HARD IS THAT? It would be so easy. Utter pr1ck of a man. A weasel. I just don't get it. We all f*ck-up in life, it goes with being an emotional human being. Geezus this pair are damaged-goods. It's a tragedy they found each other and feed off each other.

Can you tell I'm p1ssed-off with Hazno and Megnut? Wouldn't be so much easier if they just asked for forgiveness rather than doubling-down on everything and digging themselves an even bigger hole to crawl-out from when it goes pear-shaped?

As an aside, I read in the latest issue of Private Eye Hazno and Meghan have a massive bill to pay to Shillings (Law Firm in London). Apparently Meghan is trigger-happy when it comes to liable action and the 125 million Netflix money is going to get eaten up by lawyers acting on behalf of Meghan.
Gosh we have the best hub of investigative journalism here! Private eye pretty accurate also. Lady doth protest too much I think!

No self regulation it’s gunna explode: the story of the preen-cess and the toad.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.