Harry and Meghan #154 Degraded by Ellen, put right on spot. Graceless Duchess of diddly squat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning tattlers, I saw on IG this am a rather dodgy picture of Amol Rajan with Misha Nonoo ...I'm not tech savvy on how to share this, but if you google "Picture of Amol Rajan with Misha Nonoo " you will see it for yourselves.
Taken in 2015 With Misha when she was then married to one of H's best friends . NOW lets talk impartiality and The BBC
Given this history there is absolutely no way The BBC can say that Rajan didn't have a personal interest in this story .

Nothing is ever what it appears to be. Thank goodness we are all holding people to account here and asking the Difficult Questions.:sick:

PS,
Apparently the watch he wears, yeah the big clunky bling thing.... doesn't even work !! You'd have thought that the £350 K a year ( yep that's what our licence fee is used for ). you could afford to get it service.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I saw that. It was a Weinstein thing, wasn't it?

And there's this as well. Not a lot of journalistic integrity on display, if it's true.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
More from the book ........

Prince Charles mused to his wife, Camilla, “I wonder what the children will look like?”

The insider said that Camilla was “somewhat taken aback” by the question and replied, “Well, absolutely gorgeous, I’m certain.”

Lowering his voice, Charles asked: “I mean, what do you think their children’s complexion might be?”

Obviously a piece of pure fiction ........ Camilla would never answer “Well, absolutely gorgeous, I’m certain”
I will refrain from printing what I think Cam's answer would have been here (don't want to be banned), that's if the question was ever asked in the first place which I doubt.
Haz has always hated her and hasn't attempted to hid his hatred so there's no love lost between Camilla and The Gruesomes, and I bet she saw through Smegs from the very beginning.
Why would Camilla be ‘taken aback’ by Charles wondering what his grandchildren would look like? It’s a perfectly normal thing to wonder. The suggestion that she was aghast at the question is pure fantasy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I saw that. It was a Weinstein thing, wasn't it?

And there's this as well. Not a lot of journalistic integrity on display, if it's true.

Great find! All this goes to undermine him as a "serious" journalist . Bias, what Bias ?? Hmmmmmmmmmm

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Why would Camilla be ‘taken aback’ by Charles wondering what his grandchildren would look like? It’s a perfectly normal thing to wonder. The suggestion that she was aghast at the question is pure fantasy.
It sounds more like its been taken directly from the script of a tacky Hallmark movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How old is that kid meant to be? I'm useless at guessing ages, but isnt he meant to be coming up for 3, or is he already 3? Very strange that jeans he was wearing a year ago still fit...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The second part of the Amol Rajan show …….
As I understand this is meant to be a programme on RR , how they report and where they get their briefings from ….SO …

Isn’t this the most explosive and relevant “briefing “ ever…not from the Palace BUT from an actual Prince saying need to contribute to a book, FF but must deceive the public and not get found out , if JK doesn’t cover all “ can I speak to authors “ , publically announce the complete opposite WHILST ON THE PUBLIC PURSE ???????

Is Amol going to cover this in part two ????? If not WHY NOT ?
33278194-D301-44A4-A775-E48EEC030E29.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
As I understand this is meant to be a programme on RR , how they report and where they get their briefings from ….SO …

Isn’t this the most explosive and relevant “briefing “ ever…not from the Palace BUT from an actual Prince saying need to contribute to a book, FF but must deceive the public and not get found out , if JK doesn’t cover all “ can I speak to authors “ , publically announce the complete opposite WHILST ON THE PUBLIC PURSE ???????

View attachment 892858
Anusol the shitstirring hole let's hope he crashes and burns over this one.

Arrogant prick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hate victim culture. Obviously if you really ARE a victim that's different. But these two play on it and they do a disservice to true victims everywhere.

What EXACTLY is Hazno's problem? All he has to do is call his brother and say: "Look, I f*cked-up. Can we try to repair our relationship? Not overnight, just gradually." How F*CKING HARD IS THAT? It would be so easy. Utter pr1ck of a man. A weasel. I just don't get it. We all f*ck-up in life, it goes with being an emotional human being. Geezus this pair are damaged-goods. It's a tragedy they found each other and feed off each other.

Can you tell I'm p1ssed-off with Hazno and Megnut? Wouldn't be so much easier if they just asked for forgiveness rather than doubling-down on everything and digging themselves an even bigger hole to crawl-out from when it goes pear-shaped?

As an aside, I read in the latest issue of Private Eye Hazno and Meghan have a massive bill to pay to Shillings (Law Firm in London). Apparently Meghan is trigger-happy when it comes to liable action and the 125 million Netflix money is going to get eaten up by lawyers acting on behalf of Meghan.
None of us know exactly all that has gone on
There could be a huge amount of info that we will never be privy to,
I have first hand experience of it what it feels like to experience deep Sibling betrayal, although a different situation, some situations cut to deep sometimes there is no way back!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Morning tattlers, I saw on IG this am a rather dodgy picture of Amol Rajan with Misha Nonoo ...I'm not tech savvy on how to share this, but if you google "Picture of Amol Rajan with Misha Nonoo " you will see it for yourselves.
Taken in 2015 With Misha when she was then married to one of H's best friends . NOW lets talk impartiality and The BBC
Given this history there is absolutely no way The BBC can say that Rajan didn't have a personal interest in this story .

Nothing is ever what it appears to be. Thank goodness we are all holding people to account here and asking the Difficult Questions.:sick:

PS,
Apparently the watch he wears, yeah the big clunky bling thing.... doesn't even work !! You'd have thought that the £350 K a year ( yep that's what our licence fee is used for ). you could afford to get it service.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Anybody else think that the RF knew about Amol's association with this lot and that is why they wanted to see the programme before it was aired? The men in grey suits had done their homework and suggested to the RF that the programme could be very one sided against them. By refusing them a viewing and then having Scrotie on and her lawyer on at the end of the programme confirmed their suspicions. No wonder they had what we saw as a knee-jerk reaction against the BBC, bet they were furious.
I would think a strong word had also been said to the BBC behind closed doors, hence the reason for a hurried editing of the second programme. Be interesting to watch this second doc. to see how biased it is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The writer that accused Charles of the skin tone comment is this one:

From the book:

''According to the outlet, the author presented the matter as if Prince Charles' curiosity was only twisted by scheming courtiers who gave it a racist spin and that the account had evolved into a "toxic" story by the time it reached Prince Harry and Markle's ears.''
https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-char...harry-meghan-markles-baby-book-claims-3346533

The media is twisting the book contents, predictably left leaning US outlets.
Which also means that negatives about Harkles will typically be presented as positives, regardless what is in the books.

In
After Diana : William, Harry, Charles, and the royal house of Windsor (2007)
he writes this:

“Men in Gray,” those palace officials who actually run the monarchy. They clearly reveled in seeing her portrayed as the proverbial loose can¬ non. For his part, the terminally stuffy, unapologetically aloof Prince Charles continued to be blamed for Diana’s emotional un¬ raveling prior to her death.''

''Britain’s domestic and foreign intelligence agencies—MI5 and MI6—who deeply re¬ sented the idea of a future king’s mother being romantically in¬ volved with a Muslim.''

''Harry was no intellectual match for his brother and had been held back a year at Ludgrove.''

A very stereotypical view of the Monarchy, and stereotypical themes: race and emotivism, conspiracy and entitlement which rarely appeal to mainstream opinions outside of the US.
But its destructive, ''democracy'' ''liberation'' always is.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m confused by people saying that Suits wasn’t a hit. It wasn’t groundbreaking TV, true, and it definitely jumped the shark around season 5 IMO, but it ran for 7 seasons with good ratings and continues to find an audience on Netflix years later. And MM WAS one of the lead actors in the show, like it or not, especially earlier on in the series. I sat through every one of those episodes, for my sins, and it’s not like she played the wacky neighbour down the hall who only visits on holidays. Her character was pretty central to the action and had plenty of her own plotlines. It’s really silly trying to pretend otherwise.

As a person she’s a disgrace, but as an actor, fair dues: she managed to land a solid ongoing role on a fairly popular network show.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m confused by people saying that Suits wasn’t a hit. It wasn’t groundbreaking TV, true, and it definitely jumped the shark around season 5 IMO, but it ran for 7 seasons with good ratings and continues to find an audience on Netflix years later. And MM WAS one of the lead actors in the show, like it or not, especially earlier on in the series. I sat through every one of those episodes, for my sins, and it’s not like she played the wacky neighbour down the hall who only visits on holidays. Her character was pretty central to the action and had plenty of her own plotlines. It’s really silly trying to pretend otherwise.

As a person she’s a disgrace, but as an actor, fair dues: she managed to land a solid ongoing role on a fairly popular network show.
I watched it up until the block headed guy sacked, or may be the weasel guy left and then he came back to the company. That was it for me.
Could not even remember seeing Smeg in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anybody else think that the RF knew about Amol's association with this lot and that is why they wanted to see the programme before it was aired? The men in grey suits had done their homework and suggested to the RF that the programme could be very one sided against them. By refusing them a viewing and then having Scrotie on and her lawyer on at the end of the programme confirmed their suspicions. No wonder they had what we saw as a knee-jerk reaction against the BBC, bet they were furious.
I would think a strong word had also been said to the BBC behind closed doors, hence the reason for a hurried editing of the second programme. Be interesting to watch this second doc. to see how biased it is.
I'd like someone to do a documentary on The Princes and the Press, perhaps people need to see the close relationship of The BBC "star" presenter and H and TW. At the very least I hope someone like Valentine Low from The Times does an article about this shoddy piece of work which the British public have paid for. Maybe under a headline " Has The BBC outlived it's usefulness?"
Talk about fecking mis information , here is a prime example of it H, and yes you're involved in it! Oooh the Irony.

PS : I hope Rajan doesn't get The BBC top political editor slot after Laura Kuenssberg goes ...Bloody hope he's been Markled:sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

We watched Suits. She most definitely was not a lead character, she was a series regular, which is a big difference. All of her plot lines were in relation to one of the leads, not on her own. She may have made $50k in her last season or two, but most definitely not in the first season or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Same jeans? Both have that mark on left hand pocket - 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless he has topped growing

eta @Innocent Hamster beat me to it 😉
It is them playing their normal games like with her bump. Or the pregnancy pics with Lilibet. Where she changed outfits but Harry didn't.

They will have taken lots of pictures at the same time and are releasing them as new every so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sly that omid scabbies tried to paint William with racist brush while the only member of the royal family that has been outspokenly racist is Henry .

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 892858
The above post.
If the Court decision is a rap on the knuckles and token punishment with costs for example, perjury ignored, it will be for the sole reason i.m.o. that the RF were involved at the time. Not now of course, but then.
The bullying allegations were submitted to BP HR in October 2018. But for the appeal hearing a lot of this would have been kept under wraps and we'd never have known. It's what the RF do. A previous poster said that JK knew that TM was being baited by the 5 friends in People magazine.
There are no right or wrong views here, there's a lot we don't know and a lot we will never know.
The next BBC programme will be interesting, but Scrote has already had airtime to say KP briefed against H&M, and Afia has said that her client is innocent of bullying.

This verminous pair should have been neutralized a long time ago, but they are still being financed, protected and their lies covered up. The judges' ruling next Thursday will tell us a lot. We on tattle may be pleasantly surprised and a full trial ordered, but I won't hold my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.