Harry and Meghan #153 Kate is so discreet, but Smeg's crapping in the street!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning Tattles ❤ I'm off to start a new thread. Bear with me! 🐻

Got here just in time.
❤
Splendid 🥳. You're a superstar 🥰

I just need to decide whether to watch last night's efforts ... If it's all about the grand Duchess of Squats I may just not bother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Splendid 🥳. You're a superstar 🥰

I just need to decide whether to watch last night's efforts ... If it's all about the grand Duchess of Squats I may just not bother.
Same here. I've recorded it but don't think I'll bother.

Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have nearly an entire thread to catch up on!
The Body Language Guy has just uploaded so sharing as my one contribution to the thread before the next one is made 😂

Very odd, but the dislike count is still showing on this video

So The Palace were not allowed to see or reply to the claims but Smeggys lawyer was involved 🤮
View attachment 882265View attachment 882266
It would be interesting to know when the segment with the Lawyer was filmed. Before or after Smeg’s lies to the Court we’re exposed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.